Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pieces Mended.

Chapter 21.

by madzMCRMY 2 reviews

things are getting intense..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-26 - 697 words

0Unrated
"Bert, what's up?" Kinsie said, quickly making her way to him. For some reason she sensed what his problem was was something pretty serious, and the look she saw on his face when she showed up definitely proved it. He looked panicked and confused.

"It's Kate, she's..she's fuckin'..she's.." He stuttered, looking nervously at her. The mentioning of Kate bugged Kinsie, so the importance of what he was about to say didn't matter much anymore. She just wanted to get it over with. "..Kinsie. She's fucking pregnant."

Kinsie's jaw just dropped, she had no idea that was coming. Bert. As a father. Holy shit.. was the first thing that came to her mind. Then came, Kate as a mother..even worse. But a lot like Bert, she was speechless. Not really able to form a normal sentence, she muttered,

"Err. Congratulations?"

Bert just shook his head, he looked..angry.

"Goddammit, you know me better than anyone else. You know I can't be a fucking father, Kinsie!"

Kinsie snorted. "I thought I knew you..but the Bert I knew wasn't really the type of guy that would ditch his best friend and start fucking a fake, bleach-blonde, barbie-clone. You expect what you did to me just become ancient history. Well it's not, at all. You're only talking to me because you're in deep shit, and don't know who to go to."

Kinsie shook with anger, but her heart felt like it was breaking when she saw the look on his face. Bert looked like a helpless, lost puppy. But she couldn't take him anymore. No matter how much she'd want it, things would never go back to the way they were.

Bert opened his mouth to say something, but Kinsie cut him off. "Just save it, Bert. I'm done with you."

With that, she stormed off and into the bus. Bert angrily kicked the bus tire, cursing himself, Kinsie, Kate, everything he could think of.

Upon running onto the bus, Kinsie slammed right into Mikey. In shock they grabbed onto each other, and Kinsie looked up into his eyes. They were so gorgeous, she thought she could've melted in them. They were green, with just a spot of brown in one eye..

Mikey laughed a bit, breaking her trance. Wondering how long she'd been staring, she turned blushed bright red. After an awkward silence, Mikey spoke up.

"You have really gorgeous eyes." He said softly, and it was his turn to blush.

"I was just thinking the same thing about you." Kinsie admitting, giggling.

"Your nose scrunches up when you laugh. It's cute." Mikey said, causing her to giggle again. Placing a kiss on her again scrunched-up nose, he grinned.

"Well your smile is pretty cute.." Kinsie said, smirking.

Mikey raised his eyebrows with a mischeivous look in his eyes. "Is it really?"

"Yup." Kinsie nodded. "So, I guess now that I've said that, I should do this."

Standing up on her toes, Kinsie placed a soft kiss on Mikey's lips. All the pain she felt from Bert seemed to fly behind her when she looked back into his eyes. Mikey held her up a bit, kissing her back. This time, they came into the kiss deeper. Kinsie ran her hands through his hair as his tongue slipped into her mouth.

After a few minutes, they both needed some air. They both pulled away with grins on their faces. "Wow." Was all Mikey was able to say. They both laughed, the moment was awkward - in a good way, though. Again, Mikey spoke.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He admitted, and Kinsie's heart fluttered.

"So does this mean, we're like, a..'thing'?" Kinsie questioned, giggling. She felt like a teenager again.

"I mean, if you wanna be, yeah." Mikey said, feeling the exact same way. Kinsie nodded.

"I like you, a lot." Mikey grinned, nodding in agreement.

Leaning down, he softly kissed her again. For the first time in a long time, Kinsie felt like a giddy 13 year-old. Nothing could bother her anymore, she had Mikey. Things already seemed to get better for her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aaah, Mikeyway. hahah
(:

rate&review, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story