Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Turn Off The Lights and Turn Off The Shyness

by falloutboyrox728 3 reviews

I can't believe no one has done this yet... Patrick/Ryan one shot. Enjoy. :)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-05-26 - Updated: 2009-05-27 - 3006 words - Complete

2Hot
Pete and Brendon left us a note saying, Went out to the bar. Don’t wait up for us. That’s what we get for taking a nap, I suppose. Standing with the note in my hand, I looked down at Ryan on the couch and said, “Okay, what in the hell are we supposed to do now?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know… what do you want to do, Patrick?” His hand went up to his face to brush a piece of hair out of his eye briefly.

“Well, I don’t know… you’d think we’d be able to come up with something. This is L.A., after all.”

Ryan stroked the stubble on his face, eyes half closed, deep in thought. Suddenly, he sat up, eyes almost as wide as the grin on his face. “You know, I’ve been needing some new sex toys… wanna come with me to help me look for some?”

My face twisted up, and I pretended to gag. “Ew, Ryan, the last thing I want to do is help you look for sex toys. Especially since I know who you’ll be using them on.” My mind flashed back to the time I walked in on Ryan and Brendon making love feverishly on the couch, sex toys littering the floor below them. I cringed, pushing the thought away.

“Okay, why don’t you try to come up with something to do, then?”

~~~

I somehow ended up in the adult store, hands in my pockets and eyes on the floor as Ryan ran his hands over the different toys. The store wasn’t very busy -- only a couple and a few guys glimpsing at the porn magazines -- but my cheeks still burned with embarrassment as I felt their eyes on the both of us. I knew they probably thought that Ryan and I were… a couple, which made the nervous sweat trickle down my back.

“What do you think of this one, Patrick? Think it’s too thick?” Ryan asked, holding up a purple toy in the shape of a dick. I immediately ducked my head again, my cheeks burning hotter, if that’s even possible. “Well?” He tried again, pushing the toy closer to my face.

I backed up a little, my eyes shifting left and right to make sure no one was watching. “Jesus fucking Christ, Ryan, as I already told you in the car, I know nothing about… th-those things.”

“Fuck, Patrick, it’s just a dildo. Nothing to be embarrassed about,” Ryan looked down at the toy in his hands, rolling it around a little. “You know what? I don’t think you can ever get too big.” He grinned, running his finger along the smooth surface.

I shrugged, pulling my hat over my eyes. “Whatever you say, Ryan.”

“I need to piss. I wonder where the bathroom is…” Ryan said, looking around for a bathroom sign. I searched the store, trying to avoid looking at the toys and magazines. Eventually, I did find the bathroom across the room and I pointed at it.

“There it is,” My bladder felt full just looking at it. “I think I’ll go with you.” Ryan nodded, walking towards the entrance. I followed him.

~~~

As I was flushing the toilet, I heard a muffled sound come from the intercom. I ignored it and walked over to the sink to wash my hands. As the water ran into the sink and into the one next to me where Ryan was standing, I heard another voice on the intercom, also muffled.

“What do you think they’re saying?” Ryan asked me, turning off the faucet. I shrugged, turning off my own.

“I don’t know… probably just announcing a sale on anal beads or something,” I laughed, grabbing a paper towel from the dispenser. Ryan rolled his big brown eyes, ripping a towel for himself.

“Oh, hardy har har, you’re hilarious,” He pushed the bathroom door open, holding it open for me as I walked through it. “I hope no one bought my toy… that thing is a keeper!”

The whole room was black when we re-entered it, and there were no longer any couples are wandering men. Not even the sales clerk was there. We were alone.

“Shit!” I yelled, running towards the door. I yanked on every single one continuously, none of them budging an inch. I banged on the glass, yelling out profanities in between Help! and Someone let us out!

Ryan grabbed my arms and pulled them to my sides. “Are you fucking crazy? No one is going to help us -- hell, no one is even out here -- so you’re just gonna have to get over it.”

I stared at him wide-eyed, ripping my arms away. “Get over it?! We’re stuck in a fucking sex shop! What if they never come for us and we’re stuck in here forever?!”

“Oh, come the fuck on, Patrick! They open at 10AM, so they will be here. It’s just for one night.” He put his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. I settled my breathing, syncing it with his. Ryan always seemed to calm me, even in my spazziest moments.

I slid out of his grip and looked around the store, really taking in all the stuff that was there. There were several different sections as far as porn magazines and videos, from lesbian to gay action. My eyes lingered on the cover of a gay porn movie and I blushed when Ryan caught me looking.

“Oh, do you like that? I bought it once... it was okay.” He said, picking up the video and looking at the back cover.

I shook my head, avoiding eye contact with him. “Uh, no, I- I was just, you know, looking around.” And I quickly walked away from the movies, leaving Ryan who was looking through a magazine, and went on to the toys that we were previously looking at. There were several shapes and sizes, coming in all sort of colors. Some vibrated, which I soon found out when I turned one on and it started buzzing in my hands. The tingling sensation felt good on my palms and I discreetly placed it near my crotch, trying not to be too obvious. My eyes started to close as I felt myself grow hard underneath the vibrator, my hand swirling it around the area.

“You know, you're using it completely wrong.” I heard his voice say over my shoulder. I spun around, dropping the vibrator on the floor. I stared at Ryan as the toy buzzed on the floor. He slowly bent down, wrapping his hand around the vibrator and picking it up. His other free hand went to my face, brushing my cheek lightly with his thumb.
Ryan licked his lips and swallowed, making his Adam's apple bounce up and down. “I could teach you how to use it... if you want.”

I didn't say anything as he slid one hand on the back of my neck and one behind my head and kissed me. His lips were soft and full and tasted like cherries, probably his chapstick. Our tongues met in the middle, swirling around, spreading the sweetness. His hands wandered down to the hem of my shirt, lifting it upward. I lifted up my arms so he could get it off easily and he did, throwing it on the floor. His long fingers caressed my nipples, hardening them as he played with them. I let his lips detach from mine as they went down my neck to my chest. He flicked his tongue over my right nipple, sucking on it a little as he fondled the other one with his hand. My head fell back, and I let out a sigh, a sign to show Ryan that everything he was doing was right. And, God, did it feel right.

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back up to my lips, pressing harder and more urgent this time. He responded back with just as much force, if not more, tangling his fingers in my hair. I quickly pulled off his shirt, letting my hands wander over the soft skin.

Suddenly, Ryan was on his knees, trying to undo the stubborn button on my pants. It felt like it took too entirely long for him to slide down my jeans and boxers, letting them pool around my ankles. I felt his hot breath on my cock, making it twitch in response.

“Lay on your back,” he commanded, and I obeyed, laying myself on the hard tile floor. Ryan pulled my pants and shoes off, tossing them to the side. His fingers curled around the vibrator then was lifted to his mouth. I watched as Ryan made an erotic display of licking and sucking on the toy, coating it with saliva. Watching Ryan do this, letting the toy slide in and out of his mouth, just made me even harder.

After he got it fully coated, I felt him nudge my entrance with it before pushing it in a few inches. I sucked in my breath, wincing from the pain.

“Too much?” he asked, kissing the inside of my thigh. I nodded, feeling relieved when he pulled it out. He got down lower to the floor, making it so his mouth was level with my entrance. His tongue darted across it, and I moaned, forcing Ryan's head down to make him go deeper. And he did, running his tongue around the edges and inside. Soon, I felt a slim finger penetrate me and I made a noise that sounded like a squeak. Ryan paused, looking up me with his brown eyes through his thick black eyelashes. He tried to ask me if I was okay, but I shushed him. “Please,” I gasped. “more.”

He added a second finger and started to stretch them out inside me. The stinging sensation was soon replaced with pleasure as he pushed them in and out, curling them when they're deep inside. I let my head fall back, and I closed my eyes, making the most ungodly sounds between a slur of curse words. He added a third and stretched out his fingers as far as they would go. I cried out, pushing my hips upward.

I moaned in protest as he pulled his fingers out, but they were soon replaced with the vibrator. Ryan slid it in a few inches slowly, testing to see how I would react. It stung a little, but I quickly adjusted to the size. He pulled it in and out, twisting it around inside me. His lips ended up on my cock, sliding an inch of my cock between them. “Jesus fuck, Ryan,” I moaned, jerking my hips forward. He took his free hand and pinned them down, sliding the rest of me in his mouth, lips touching where his hand was working on the base.

Watching Ryan's head bob over my cock was too much to bare, and right after I choked out, “God, Ryan, I'm gonna come,” I did, shooting into his mouth. And Ryan just takes it, milking me dry and swallowing every drop like it was fucking lemonade.

He lifted up his head, looking at me with bright eyes. On his chin, there was a little bit of come dripping down, which Ryan didn't seem to notice.

“Come here,” I said, and he crawled up my body, meeting me face to face. My tongue slid over his chin, licking up the salty come. “You had a little... something there.”

He smiled sheepishly. “Oh, I must've missed that bit.”

His lips kissed my right ear before saying, “I want to fuck you.” My eyes widened in surprise, caught off guard by his offer.

“Yeah?”

He nodded, kissing the soft skin on my shoulder. “Mhm.”

“Well, uhm, okay, it's just I never-” Ryan put one finger on my lips and kissed the corner of my mouth.

“I know.”

My hands reached for his jeans, unbuttoning them and pulling them down to his ankles. He kicked them off along with his briefs. He signaled me to sit up and I did, my knees on the cold floor. Ryan came towards me with his flushed, leaking cock and I instinctively put part of it in my mouth, sucking carefully. Ryan groaned and tangled his fingers in my hair. I paused, mouth still on his cock, and he pushed my head forward, sticking it far down my throat. I slightly gagged, but I let him have control of my head, fucking my mouth slowly.

I felt Ryan let go of my hair, and pull out of my mouth. He had me get on my hands and knees, which I did gratefully. He kissed the lower part of my back and said, “You will never regret this,” but just as I felt him nudge my entrance, I stopped him.

“What about a c-condom?” I asked, not knowing whether we needed one or not. Being with a girl is one thing, but with a guy... that's a whole different story.

“Naw, we don't need one. Besides, it feels so much better without one.” And that's when he slid himself in with one quick fluid motion, making his hips meet with my ass. I fell to my elbows, a cry coming from my lips.

Coming from a straight guy (maybe), sex with Ryan was the best sex I had ever had. He knew which spots to hit at the right times, making the feeling intense, my heart pounding and sweat pouring down my body.

I turned my head to look at Ryan. I looked into his eyes and they looked wild and animalistic, hungry and determined to get what he wants. He grunted with each thrust, mumbling things like, Fuck yes and Mmm, you feel so good. I tried to please him as much as I could, pushing back as far as I could, burying his cock deep inside me.

Ryan dug his nails into my hips, slamming into me forcefully and making my whole body shudder. It wasn't long before I heard Ryan cry out my name, and I felt him come inside me. Ryan reached around me and grabbed my dick, clenching it as he moved his hand over it quick and fierce. He continued to slide in and out of me, my breathing shallow and wild. I came, a white light flashing before my eyes, crying out Ryan! and coming into his hand and some on the floor. I rocked into Ryan back and forth, trying to come down from my high.

Ryan pulled out of me and collapsed on the floor, pulling me down with him. He held me in his arms, both of us sweaty and sticky and gasping for air. His face was beautiful and glowing and I couldn't believe that I hadn't recognize his beauty before.

“So... what did you think?”

I snapped out of my daze and looked down quickly. “It was, uh, great, I guess.” And there I go again, blushing at the mention of sex.

“Good,” Ryan smiled softly, smoothing my hair out. “So, do you think you might be, uh, gay?”

I shrugged, rolling on my back. “I don't know... maybe. I really don't want to talk about it right now, I'm kinda tired.”

He nodded and scooted up closer to me, laying his head on my chest. I wasn't sure what to do, but finally decided on putting my arm around him, wrapping it around his small waist.

“Good night, Patrick,” He yawned.

“Good night.”

~~~

I woke up to the sound of a door closing and bells tinkling. I looked over to my side, and Ryan was still there, snoring softly on my chest. My eyes darted over our naked bodies and I panicked, shaking Ryan awake. He looked up at me with sleepy eyes, a smile on his face. Just as he was about to speak, I put a hand over his mouth and pointed at the door. His eyes widened and he quickly grabbed for his clothes, shoving his jeans on without underwear on. I did the same, shoving my boxers in my pocket. Just as I finished putting my shirt on, we were finally discovered by the owner.

“What the hell are you two doing in here?” He asked, a baseball bat in hand.

I shook my head, holding out my hand. “Don't hit us, sir, please. We were in the bathroom last night and when we walked out, someone had already closed the store and locked us in. It was all an accident.”

He lowered the bat, letting it rest on the floor. “Didn't you guys here the intercom?”

Ryan shook his head. “We heard the intercom, but it was muffled and we couldn't hear it. We're really sorry for the inconvenience.”

He shrugged. “Whatever. It happens. You guys are free to go.”

I got up quickly, eager to get out of the shop. Ryan followed after me, getting into the car faster than I did.

~~~

We were quiet for part of the trip back home, until Ryan interrupted the silence. “I don't want Brendon to know about this.”

I nodded, my heart breaking a little. Not that I thought he'd ever leave Brendon... I knew better than that. It's just- I just kind of hoped that it would maybe happen.

“And you know, now you can take care of the crush that you have on Pete.”

I nodded again, smiling a little as I did. Though I never admitted it, I always liked Pete... in that way. Sometimes I wonder if he feels the same way about me...

“Thank you,” I said out loud.

Ryan, who was gazing out the window, turned to me, blinking in surprise. “Thank you for what?”

“For, you know, helping me... discover myself.”

He smiled, taking hold of my hand. “You're welcome.”

The End.


Sign up to rate and review this story