Categories > Anime/Manga > Loveless > Loveless' Heart

Getting Beat

by Inuyisha 0 reviews

Category: Loveless - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ritsuka,Soubi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-05-27 - Updated: 2009-05-27 - 1771 words

0Unrated
Yeah third chapter! Whoop there it is! I hope you guys enjoy. R&R please!
I do not own Loveless, If I did there would bet alot of changes!



_______________________________________________________________________________________________
“ Who was that?” I ask as Yuki and Soubi put me and Ritsuka down.
“ Septimal Moon.” Soubi says.
“ Whoever it was, why did it call me ‘Adored’ and Ritsuka-kun ‘Beloved’? “ I ask.
Yuki and Soubi glance uncomfortably at each other then they look back at us.
“ Its because you two are the mirror images of your siblings when they were younger .” Soubi says.
My cell phone rings and I pick up.
“Mush Mush(1)?” I say.
Its past your curfew Musume
“Its past my curfew?” I ask.
Hai. When is your curfew?
“ We made at nine.”
Iie. We made it at seven.
“We did not make it seven.”
Come home now.
“ Fine, I’ll tell my friend.”
Come home at nine
“ Oh now its nine?”
Fine seven.
“ Make up your mind Otou-san!”
Excuse me?
“ Sorry. Sorry.”
You have forty-five minutes.
“ Forty-five minutes?”
Hai. Bye.
“ Okay bye.” I say before hanging up.
“Who was that?” Ritsuka asks.
“ My dad. Ever since Kura-onee-san died, he’s had me on a curfew.” I say.
“ You have to be home in forty-five minutes?” Yuki asks.
I nod.
“ Crap! Its almost my curfew.” Ritsuka says.
“Why don’t you go to Aikage’s-“
“ No! Negative! My dad would kill me if a boy came home with me.” I say while making an X with my arms.
“ Ritsuka-kun, could you please go with Aimaru to her home. Sou-chan and I have to finish our paintings that are due tomorrow, along with my song.” Yuki asks before they disappear.
I sigh. There was no way of getting out of this one.
“So, where is your house?” Ritsuka asks me.
“ Come on, I’ll show you.” I say while pulling his hand towards the direction of my home.
“ Ai-chan, your ankle.” Ritsuka says as we turn a corner.
“ What about it?” I ask.
“ Doesn’t it hurt?” He asks as we turn another corner, crossing the street.
“ It hurts like it should. Besides, I can barely even feel it now Suka-kun.” I say with a giggle and making a left.
“ You walk to school?”
“ Yeah, Otou-san’s always too busy to take me.” I say as we stop in front of my house.
“Well, thank you for walking me home.” I say while letting go of his hand.
“ Hey, I still need to make sure you get in okay.” Ritsuka says as I walk to my door.
I know on the door, but no one answers. I knock again. Still I receive no reply.
“ Daddy!” I yell while knocking this time.
He opens the door and hits me.
“ What are you doing here?” He asks.
I can smell the alcohol on him.
“ I live here.” I say while spiting out blood.
Seconds later, I feel a painful blow to my stomach. He hits me with a beer bottle. He hits me time and time again until it breaks. He kicks me in the chest and slams the door on his way back inside. I groan. This was going to be hard to hide tomorrow if I go to school. I slowly reach to take my cell phone out my pocket, careful not to strain my already hurt muscles. I open it and it won’t come on. Dead battery. Dang. I sit up slowly and call the closest person I know.
“Suka-kun.” I call, hoping he didn’t leave yet.
I hear footsteps approach me and I see Ritsuka walk up slowly. He extends his hand and I take it. He helps me up and throws one of my arms over his shoulders. I laugh a little. A five foot one girl being helped by a four foot five boy, had to look very funny.
“ So your dad’s drunk?” Ritsuka asks.
“ Yeah. He only started when Kura-onee-san died. And on top of that, its hard to tell when he’s going to drink.” I say as we turn a corner.
We continue in silence, passing five houses. We make a left and stop at a house.
“ Well, this is my house.” Ritsuka say as we go to the back of the house.
There are vines on the side of the house.
“ Gomen. Okaa-san is home, and if I go inside with you, let’s just say it will be a bad day.” Ritsuka says.
“ Hai. I understand.” I say as I lean towards the vines and catch them.
“ Can you make it up there alone?” He asks.
“ Hai. I think so. Now Go you a minute and twenty-five seconds left before you’re late.” I say while turning to climb the vines.
I latch onto a vine, an inch above my height and pull up. My leg and arms throb. I hope its not bleeding. I pull my leg up and put it on the vine. A pain surges in my stomach.
“ Ah.” I say gently.
I repeat the process. Hand. Pain in legs and arms. Leg. Pain in stomach. I repeated this process several more times before I made it to Ritsuka’s window. I knock on it and Ritsuka opens it. I sit down in the window and swing my legs inside. They were bleeding, along with my stomach. Ritsuka helps me sit on his bed and I groan. I look at his face and I see concern written all over it.
“ Suka-kun I-“ I manage to say before Soubi and Yuki come in through the window.
Yuki looks at me. Then he slides his eyes to Ritsuka. Hate written in them. He opens his mouth to say something.
“ Before you go off on Suka-kun, he had nothing to do with my injuries. “ I say to Yuki.
“ Then who did it to you Aimaru?” Yuki asks gently, a hint of revenge is in it.
“ Otou-san.” I say as Yuki walks by me.
“ Soubi. Will you please help me get the first aid kit from the closet?” Ritsuka asks while going out the door.
Soubi nods and follows him, leaving me and Yuki alone.
“ How long has it been going on?” Yuki asks.
“Ever since Kura-onee-san died.”
“ Is it always this bad?”
“ No. He caught me off guard.” I say with a flinch.
Yuki sits down and hugs me, careful to avoid my injuries.
“ You’re starting to heal.” He says.
It’s true, my injuries never stayed for long.
“They are only flesh wounds.” I say.
“ Not those wounds.” Yuki says.
I cock my head to the side.
“ These wounds.” He says while guiding my hand to my heart.
“Nani?” I ask.
“ The wound that your sister made. The hole she made in your heart. Ritsuka-chan, Soubi-kun and I are filling and healing that hole, aren’t we?” Yuki asks.
“ H-Hai.” I say while tears running down my cheeks.
Yuki puts a finger under my chin and lifts it up.
“ I love you Aimaru.” Yuki says before he kisses me.
I try to push him away, but that only results in a harder kiss. Eventually, I relax and let him kiss me. He tastes so sweet. My body goes limp. He releases my mouth and smirks.
“ I’m done, Your wounds are dressed.” Yuki says.
I look down and see that my wounds were in fact dressed.
“ When did you. How did you?” I ask before Soubi and Ritsuka come back in the room.
“Ai-chan… W-W-Will you… I-I-I-I mean i-i-i-if you want… We have a free day tomorrow…” Ritsuka stammers.
I smile.
“Are you trying to ask me to spend the night and take pictures with you since we have a free day tomorrow?” I ask.
“ Hai.” He says.
“ Yeah I will. Who knows, the lotus might bloom twice.” I say.
Both Yuki and Soubi smile when I say that. I yawn loudly, not meaning to. The effect of my body’s blood loss is starting to kick in. All three males look at me.
“ Yuki, we should leave.” Soubi says.
Yuki nods and they leave out the window.
“Alright Ai-chan. Lie down and go to sleep.” Ritsuka says, no commands.
“ Hai.” I say with a very weak growl.
Ritsuka lies down beside me and turns off the light.
“ Good night Ai-chan.”
“ Good night Suka-kun.” I say as I drift off.
After what felt like minutes, the alarm goes off. I open my eyes and see Ritsuka-kun’s eyes.
“ Ohayo Suka-kun.” I say while sitting up and wincing.
“ Ohayo Ai-chan.” He says.
I push back the covers and get out of the bed. I straighten out my tail to balance myself.
“ Ai-chan, what happened to your ears?”
“ Nani? They changed?” I ask while feeling my ears.
“ Hai. The tips are blue now.”
I scratch the back of my head, feeling a little silly for some reason.
“ That happens sometimes.” I say with a laugh.
I miss you
Off to college yes you ran away. Straight from high school you up and left me
I pick up my phone and answer it.
“ Mushi Mushi.” I say.
Is this Aikage?
“ Yes this is she. May I ask whose calling?”
Its your dad.
“ Ohayo Otou-san.”
Where are you?
“ I’m over at a friends house.”
Why?
“ I spent the night.”
What happened?
“ You got drunk again.”
Was I bad?
“ No. Not that bad.”
Oh gomen. Do you have school today?
“ Iie. School’s out for the day. I’ll be home later though.”
Be safe.
“ Okay.”
I love you.
“ Love you too.”
Bye.
“ Bye.” I say while hanging up.
“Ai-chan, Yuki-kun came by earlier and brought these cosplay outfits. Soubi brought me some too. They said that they wanted us to make memories in them.” Ritsuka-says while handing me a package.
“ Did they mention who?” I ask while taking the package.
“ Some people from a show called Naruto.” Ritsuka says.
“ Oh. Okay… Suka-kun. May I use your bathroom?” I ask.
“ Hai. It’s the door by the closet.” He says.
I bow to him and walk to the door. I open it and turn on the shower. I wash up, dry off, lotion up, and put on my outfit. I apply the make-up and look in the mirror. I smile. Perfect. I walk out the bathroom. I see Ritsuka struggling to put on a wig. I go over to him and help him. He turns around to meet me.
“ You look like the real thing.” He says to me.
“ So do you Suka-kun. Now lets go.” I say while going out the window.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Its how you answer the phone in Japan.
Sign up to rate and review this story