Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Fine Again

by E-JayLovesGerard 6 reviews

Violenceee!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-06-01 - Updated: 2009-06-01 - 952 words - Complete

0Unrated
I was at a loss of what to do. Shannon had the evidence in his hand so backing away wouldn’t have helped, not that I could back away. I was still clutched to Gerard. My back against the wall. I tried to unlock my legs from Gerard’s waist but he held me to him.

‘Is there any way we can get out of this if I say it’s not what it looks like?’ I said, trying to take some of the awkward tension away. Shannon just laughed and waved a tiny black tape in front of his face.
Gerard leant forward a bit and put his lips to my ear.

‘Baby, make a choice. Either let our secret come out and let him do what he wants with the tape or I go to drastic measures to get the tape.’ I looked up at him, pain contorted his features. I knew either one would hurt us. If Shannon showed the tape, we’d be in shit. Gerard had a reputation and I was the new kid. If Gerard fought for the tape, he’d have to fight Shannon. Gerard was taller but thinner and I couldn’t bear to see them fight so I did the only thing that I could think of. I unwrapped myself from Gerard and ran at Shannon, grabbing the tape from his hand as I ran past him. I could hear him yell and chase after me.
I will admit that I didn’t think that plan through. I hadn’t expected him to chase me, nor was I expecting him to catch me. He spun me round and drove his fists into my stomach a few times. He let me drop to the ground, gasping for air. I twisted myself on the ground, trying to find Shannon so I could protect myself. What I saw wasn't Shannon. It was Gerard, sitting atop Shannon while pounding his face in.

I struggled to stand up but managed and ran to Gerard, grabbing his arms and pulling him from the now bloody Shannon. His nose and lips were busted. The blood flowed down his face and for a second I thought he was dead. He started coughing, the blood from his nose and mouth pouring down the sides of his face to the grass, making a puddle. The lightning flashes made the scene look so much worse than it was.

‘Gee…’ I whispered. I looked up at him. He hung his head, breathing deeply. He wasn't crying but it looked like he was on the verge of tears. I found it hard to stand, Shannon had got me good. I took in a deep breath and toppled backwards. The pain in my ribs was killing me.

‘Frankie….’ Gerard had finally snapped from whatever dream like state he was in and knelt down next to me. I opened my mouth to speak but he silenced me.
‘Don’t, don’t speak.’ He pulled my into his lap, making it easier for me to breath.

‘What the FUCK?!’ Someone yelled. I couldn’t see who it was since Gerard's body blocked it off. I could hear everyone running from the house.

‘Gee....’ I mumbled, still finding it hard to breathe.

‘Yeah, babe?’ I could see in his eyes, Gerard was blaming himself. I put my hand in front of him and opened my clenched fist. The tape sat in my palm. Gerard took it and slid it into his pocket before returning to cradle me. Everyone was surrounding Shannon, shooting glares at Gerard. Bob, on the other hand, gave Gerard a thumbs up.
Pete was at Shannon’s side, trying to get him to sit up. It was almost comical since Pete wasn't much taller than me. I let a little giggle out and doubled over in pain.
‘Let’s get you inside.’ He said, picking my up bridal style ad carrying me to the lounge room. He laid me on the couch, left to the kitchen and returned with a large icepack. He placed it on my stomach and sat next to me.

‘Why’d ya do it, Gee?’ I whispered, looking at my fingers as they twisted.

‘I’m sorry, Frankie. I didn’t mean to upset you. I guess I wasn't thinking….’ He looked me in the eye. I wanted to cry, to scream. Something! The look on his face was heartbreaking.

‘You didn’t upset me…. I just mean, you can go to jail for this….’ I said, trying to clarify why I wasn't happy. I couldn’t lose Gerard, not ever.

‘I won’t go to jail. Shannon isn’t a minor.’ I looked at him with confusion. Shannon was in my year. He was 15, like me.
‘He’s 18.’ He looked at me as if I should have known this. It only confused me further. If he was 18, what was he doing in a high school?

‘Umm…. Care to explain?’ I tried to sit up but Gerard kept me down. He sat on the edge of the couch, next to my hips. He looked me in the eye, smiling.

‘Put it this way, I was in my 2 year of high school when he came. I’ve been gone 2 years and he has 3 to go.’

‘So basically you’re saying he's a dumb fuck who probably doesn’t even know his 2 times tables?' I asked, trying not to laugh in fear that I’d tear something.

‘Yep. Now stay here, don’t move. I’ll be back.’ He said jumping up and heading for the door.


Again, short coz im busy with my new story. check out the note for it. xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story