Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Inheritance

Prologue

by dyehigh13 3 reviews

On every demon's 125th birthday, they come into their inheritance. Sesshoumaru shows up on Inuyasha's Inheritance Day to let him in on some "family secrets." Warnings: Yaoi, incest, mpreg, limey co...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Characters: Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Sesshoumaru, Shippo - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-03 - Updated: 2006-04-03 - 236 words

0Unrated
Inheritance - An InuYasha fanfic

Teaser

Author: Taberah Blanc

(-)

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. The rhythmic clicking of Kagome's clock had lulled the tachi to sleep - all except Inuyasha. The hanyou lay awake, listening to the device thudding in his sensitive ears. He longed to smash the horrid thing that prevented his slumber, but he shuddered to think of the punishment. Kagome had said "Inuyasha, don't you touch my alarm. I have to go to school tomorrow. If you do, I'll say it!" Inuyasha gulped at the memory. Then he let loose with a huge, bone-cracking yawn. If he didn't get some sleep soon...

Miroku rolled over and snorted in his sleep. The sound rang loud in the (rather large) auditory section of Inuyasha's brain. That did it.

Inuyasha carved a message in scrawling kanji on the tree trunk above Kagome's head, then leapt out above the forest, searching for a suitable place to sleep.

(-)

He had found a suitable tree, overlooking a clearing. He climbed up the branches, testing his weight against their strength. No sooner had he settled at the crux of a branch with a sigh, than a silver-bright head slipped into the place where the moon would be. And as Inuyasha fingered and examined his own still star-white hair, he realized with a sudden blunt clarity that it was his one-hundred and twenty-fifth birthday.

(-)

Author's notes: TBC in ch. 1, which will be much longer!
Sign up to rate and review this story