Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Searching For Elvis

Almost In Love

by CoffinChelsea 2 reviews

It's a little mushy but it will lead into HUGE drama later on...trust me. =]

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-06-07 - Updated: 2009-06-07 - 1070 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4

Almost In Love


“BRENDON!”


“BRENDON URIE?”



“B-DEN URIE!”


Thousands of photographers shouted towards us leaving the Cirque show.

“Catch up with you guys later?” Ryan smirked.

“Use protection!” I grinned and waved.

“Is it okay if we go answer some questions for them?” He asked with sincere eyes. I nodded and he tucked his arm around my waist and pulled me in tight.

“Am I going to be seen as just some random girl or am I going to be important to you?” I whispered.

“Don’t worry, sugar. Things wil be fine.” We walked towards the mob of photographers and interviewers together, making the cutest couple in my head.


&&&&&&&&


I yawned slightly as we headed back to Ceaser’s. Brendon placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in close.

“Sleepy?” He asked with a slight smile.

“Mhmm, but it’s all good.” I leaned into him and he squeezed me slightly.

“Well, it is close to twelve.”

“Midnight?”

“Yup.”

“Do ya want to catch a burlesque show?”

“A what?”

“You know, one of the last burlesque shows in Vegas plays at midnight. I’ve always wanted to see one. And since you’re Brendon Urie whose first concert took place with burlesque girls, you should see one too.” I grinned. He kissed me on the cheek.

“I wouldn’t mind taking up a show.”


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


The next morning I woke up curled into Brendon’s bare chest listening to his slight snore. His arms were wrapped tightly around me and mine were folded neatly on his chest. I smiled and curled in tighter. He shifted slightly and I rolled out his arms to get dressed quietly. He made a ‘mmm’ noise and curled up into the fetal position. I giggled quietly and slid on a pair of jeans and a black Smashing Pumpkins shirt.

“Brendon? Can I borrow a hoodie?” I whispered. He grunted which I took as a yes. I zipped up his red hoodie loving the sweet scent of falling in love. I wrote a small note explaining where I was going and I left the room.

I reached the elevators at the same time Jon Walker did.

“Hulloh.” He grinned.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“How are things?”

“Pretty dece, and you?”

“Good, going for a coffee run.”

“Ha, me too,” I laughed. “So, which of the other four girls did you pick to spend the week with?”

“Me and Chantell are hitting it off fantasticaly.” He grinned and the doors opened. The two of us stepped on and pressed the button for the main floor.

“That’s awesome. Chanti is a sweet girl; her personality matches yours quite well.” I nodded.

“Awe, that’s way cool. I hope we’ll continue to see each other after this week though.”

“I think you will. I mean if Brendon and I are going to stay married for a while then we’re all going to hang out for a while too.” I winked.

“To tell you the truth,” he leaned in as if it was a huge secret. “I see you and Brenny Bear falling in love. You seem to be into the same things and you make the cutest couple.” He grinned widely. I blushed and giggled.

“Really?”

“Oh yeah.” He smirked.


@@@@@@@@@@@


“See you later Jon!” I smiled and entered the hotel room to find Brendon, fully dressed, sitting on the bed cross-legged, watching the tv.

“Hey, Bren.” I handed him a famous Caramel Machiatto from Starbucks.

“Thanks, Chels.” He replied with a warm smile. I curled up next to him on the bed and noticed he was wearing a pair of black, thick rimmed glasses.

“What’s on the telly?” I asked while yawning slightly.

“MTV News. They said something about us.” He glanced at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh, I see,” I laughed. “I like the glasses. Very sexy.” I bit my lip and blushed.

“Really, now?” He placed his coffee on the nightstand and took mine away too. Leaning into me, he placed small gentle kisses on my lips. When I deepened the kiss, we started attacking each others clothing, desperate to get them off.

However, we were interupted by a loud banging on the door. Brendon sighed angrily and rolled off the bed to answer it. I pulled up the sleeve on my shirt and zipped up my hoodie as Ryan and Spencer stormed in with Jessica and Erin trailing behind.

“Are you watching MTV?” Ryan asked sitting next to me. I picked up my coffee and waited for Brendon to come sit next to me.

“Yeah, why?”

“After the commercial they have your wedding!” Jessica grinned.

“What?!” Brendon almost choked on the caramel.

“Someone videotaped your wedding on their cellphone and sent it in!” Spencer winked.

“Theres actual evidence of you two now!” Erin smiled just as excited as everyone else. Brendon and I looked at each other in shock.

“Shhh! It’s on.” Ryan hushed us. I felt Brendons grip on my hand tighten.

“Welcome back to MTV News. Yesterday, a source informed us of a secret marrige in Las Vegas between an unknown journalist and lead singer Brendon Urie, of popular band Panic At The Disco,” The reporter stated. Suddenly a grainy image of the two of us beyond drunk appeared on the screen. We were grinning widely and Brendon placed his ring on my finger. “Our reporters caught up with the newlyweds just hours after the wedding to ask them a few questions.”

“That’s not true! We were already married.” I shouted angrily.

“Shhhh…” Jessica hushed me.

Brendon and I appeared on screen again only less drunk.

“This is the happiest we’ve ever been.” I giggled.

“It’s true. We’re both in really good places and I’m so glad we’ve found each other.” Brendon smiled.

“Congratulation, Brendon and Chelsea Urie. Good luck, and all the best in the futue.” The reporter smiled before turning to another subject. The six of us sat there in shock. No one had any clue it was an accident. And they all loved us.

A/N: Sorry it’s so short. There is more coming I swear. I’m in the middle of packing to move and planning my outfit for my first ever FOB concert =] Hope you all enjoyed it! And if anyone has suggestions for what should happen, let me know! All ideas are welcomed!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story