Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

Where's Harper gone? There she is!

by Xnataliex 6 reviews

Continued from where they saw the girl at the window. All of you guys are in this one.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-06-08 - Updated: 2009-06-08 - 1175 words

0Unrated
Merideth's P.O.V

So Lindsey off to school with a new friend eh? Oh the luxuary. "Merideth you need to be more careful" said an anxious voice from behind me. "I was looking out the window, not climbing out of it Reid!" I snapped at her. "Besides we both know that I can look after myself anyways" I continued coldly. "Having vampire strength does not make you a match for Beckett!" she said, through gritted teeth. "I promised mom that I would take care of you, make sure they didn't get to you I won't go back on it, you know you stand out a mile; human functions with vampire powers use your head!" I her face caved in and I felt a pang of guilt, it was hard to believe she was only twenty one when she pulled that face. "He wants to kill all half vampires, but he won't get you, staying conceled is the only way, I'm only human I can't fight off his men" she said her voice breaking. For a split second I thought she would cry ,but, like always she put on a brave face. I took in a breath; I didn't wanna be mad at her, she was right after all loosing my temper would only mean she would get hurt, I shuddered thinking of last time. "Sis, I'm sorry" I said softly. "I know she replied,her pretty face breaking into a smile, where you could just see the the faintest scars....

Natalie's P.O.V

It seemed that school just flew by the minute I got my timetable and before I knew it it was lunch time and Lindsey was leading me over to a table where her friends sat. They both looked from me to Lindsey waiting for an answer to their silent question. "I'm Natalie, Lindsey's new neighbour" I said, my face growing hot. "Hey, I'm Reggie and this is Elizabeth. Reggie had dark brown, heavily layered hair and wore thick black thramed glasses over her brown eyes. Elizabeth, who waved in response to her name, also had glasses on purple dolce and gabbana ones, she had blue eyes and her hair was kind of mad. "Right grub time" said Elizabeth, leading me and Lindsey to the lunch que. Reggie was still sitting at the table. "Isn't she comming?" I asked. Lindsey and Elizabeth exchanged glances. "uh, guess she had a big breakfast" said Lindsey. I was sure they were lying but who was I to question them, I'd known them five minutes and I was grateful they'd taken me in. Back at the lunch table, Reggie passed the time by asking me questions about London. "If I'm annoying you just say kay, I'll stop, I promise she said nervously, after her longing moans when I had explained Oxford street to her. "No worries, just as long as you give me some info about this place" I replied, she smiled at me. I kind of forgot about asking though, after a sudden outburst of; "This iced tea is sweetened goddamit!" from from Elizabeth we were all laughing.

Pete's P.O.V

I watched her pace up and down. Each time there was a scream from the door that conceled the new girl, she would glance at it anxious as if debating in her head whether to go in there or not. "Brooke chill it'll be over soon", she jumped. "Dammit Pete!" she exclaimed. "What kind of vampire are you, you should of been able to sense me" I said, trying to joke around. "Is this really the time to joke around, over someones screams?" she snapped. Damn mind reader. This was totally out of character for Brooke, she was the cheery one, the one that kept us all going. Looking after the new ones really, got to her though, suppose it was the reminder of the pain. The screams ahd stopped, we nodded to each other and opened the door. The blond was sitting on the bed, looking around the room with wild eyes. "What is this, whats happend to me?" She shouted once she had noticed me and Brooke. "What the fuck is going on?" she screamed punching a hole in the concrete wall. She stopped shouting then, looking from her closed fist to the hole, mouth hanging open. A pair of honey eyes appeared at the hole and rolled. The new girl was the only one to flich when Chelsea appeared beside me. "They always break somthing" she muttered darkly. "You snapped the bed in half" I reminded her and she grined at me guiltly. "Ryan was the best though, half the floor gone, I was below this room the celing collapsing on top of me!" chipped in Brooke sounding much like her usual self. The girl stared at us. "Hey, I'm Chelsea, this is Pete and Brooke whats your name?" Chelsea kindly asked the girl. "I'm Harper" replied the girl looking braver. "What do you remember?" I asked her. "I remember going to that club, W.B and I remeber chatting to some guy outside, Brendon I think, then just pain" she whispered. "The person you were talking to was Brendon Urie, he is one of William Beckett's men, Beckett owns that club, which he uses to change more humans for his army" I told her hoping she was taking it in. "We are the resistance, when we can we take those who are bitten here, to the right side" I continued. "I wanna go home" replied Harper her voice breaking. "You can't honey, it's too dangerous for your family, you could, you could-" "Kill them" she said finishing my sentence, she curled up into a ball tears sliding down her face. "Lets give her some space Pete" Whispered Brooke. And with a few more pitying glances we left her in her own despair. "This has got to stop. Group meeting, get everyone" I told them both, whilst running up the stairs.

Natalie'S P.O.V

Everything about him drew me in. I shivered with anticipation, and from the cold night air as he walked towards me. His cold fingertips, trailed up my arm and my legs turned to jelly. Slowly he sweeped my hair away from my neck and kissed it, giving me gooses bumps. Suddnely pain so much pain, the world span around me as I fell to the floor. Heart thumping, I woke with a start, I could remember the dream. Why was I dreaming about being bitten by a vampire? Thats it no more food before bed for me, and i went back to sleep.

Authors note: There you go as promised. Now shout at me if i made your character do somthing that you didnt like kay? this story is yours as much as mine and i want you all to enjoy it. Thanks for the reviews they made my day. Oh also those who havent told me their three love intrests, do so now please. I'm off to bite my nails in anticipation lol
Sign up to rate and review this story