Categories > Original > Drama

The life of a teenage witch

by Witch1329 0 reviews

Victoria grows up; she is now 10 years old and living a great life. However all of that is about to change. Read as Victoria goes from being ten years old to seventeen years old; knowing and explor...

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-12 - Updated: 2009-06-12 - 471 words

0Unrated
"Happy birthday to you!" they sang as Victoria watched the flames of candles glow magnifficently, like the sun, on her tenth birthday cake.
There were people everywhere from all over her neighbourhood wishing her a happy birthday; she only wished that she was happy herself. Things didn't seem right at home and each day everything was getting worse.

3/4 of a year later:

"Hurry up; you're going to be late for school!", Victoria's Mum shouted up the stairs. In a flash Victoria was ready and off to the school she hated; Blackthorn Middle school. She had hated this school since the first time she ever went, back in year five; it was infested with crawling black coated, heartless bullies. Once again she was off to the world of doom.

Later that same day:

The bell rang for the next period and Victoria joined the only person she knew and actually liked in her English class, Naomi. Suddenly a knock on the door startled the students and the teacher, Miss Eve; It was the receptionist.

"Ah, found you; Miss may I borrow Victoria please?", the receptionist asked.

"Why yes of course; will she be long?"

"Yes; could she bring her stuff with her aswell please, as she isn't going to be staying?"

"Sure she can; Victoria would you mind going now?"

"Okay Miss", she replied

2 hours later:

Victoria had been pulled out of school which was actually a huge benefit on her behalf. She was now sitting in the cinema with her social worker, Sarah, watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, which had just been released.
Suddenly she jumped out of her skin; right on the screen in two dimensional, was a giant spider called Arragog. Victoria had been scared of spiders since she was three and one crawled across her step dads toast.

An hour after being petrified, Victoria was sitting in Mcdonalds eating a happy meal. After this her and Sarah were going shopping. However Victoria still couldn't understand why she had been pulled out of school and was now being treated like royalty. Either way though, she liked it alot.

Next thing she knew, she was sitting in the cafe at Morrissons eating cake and drinking coke; what on earth was going on? Victoria was soon about to find out; after Morrissons her and Sarah were heading to Argos. Then it suddenly clicked; they were off to meet Victoria's nan, but why?

It was now seven o-clock pm and they had arrived at Argos. In the car journey Victoria had finally been told that she was going to live with her nan now until she was eighteen. When she was told this, her eyes lit up. However Victoria still felt the need to be with her Mum; she needed to be with her brothers.

What would happen now?
Sign up to rate and review this story