Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Falling in love with the impossible to catch..

Chapter Four.. Study partners!

by MyChemicalFangirl 1 review

They are study partners. (:

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-06-13 - Updated: 2009-06-13 - 974 words - Complete

0Unrated
Thanks to Natalie and ChicagoKid for the reviews.
Means so much, x
I was about to give this story up lol.
It shall be ending soon,
so yeah..
LOVE YOU! xo


Pete's POV
Patrick so liked that Crystal girl. It was sooo freaking obvious. I mean, I always thought he was homo, but I guess I was wrong. He could have her, and I'll get here friend, Zac. He was a little bit on the shy side, and a bit innocent. But I could fix that. Firstly, I have to fix the draw the head of year is gonna do to choose study partners. I will soon get everyone going out. This dump of a school needs some more interesting things going on, it's so freaking boring.

Andy's POV
I find it so cute that Patrick's trying to get Crystal to hang around him more. He's always been really bad with this sort of thing. And the only action he really ever got was with Pete. But let's face it, which one of us doesn't have Pete ontop of us at some point? Haha, talking about Pete, he is so up to something.. I must keep my eye on him.

Patrick's POV
I can't believe my luck! I'm study partners with Crystal! I think I'm in love with her, for real this time. Not the way I used to feel about Pete. Everytime I see her, it's like, everything makes sense. It's so amazing. But after the teacher announced that Pete was working with Zac, I then knew, Pete must've fixed this whole thing. I love that guy, he's one amazing friend. Just, never go to one of his little Truth or Dare parties.
Anyway, I sat with Crystal again lunch time, and we agreed to go to my house after school to start studying for the upcoming exams. I was nervous, but I needed to talk to her more, so mabye I'de get a chance with her. She is really starting to open up to me now, she hardely ever looks away from my eyes these days. And she's still shy around us, but with Pete and Joe being dorks, who wouldn't be shy? I mean, Andy's even still pretty hushed when Joe and Pete are on one.
So, Crystal and I walked to my car so we could go over my house. She waved bye to Zac, who was going over Pete's. Poor thing, he'd probably get raped. But I suppose you can't rape the willing.
I opened the back door and waved Crystal to get in first. I climbed in next to her and she moved over to the opposite window to where I sat. I smiled at her and she smiled back.
"So this is the almighty Crystal?" My mother joked.
"Yeah, mum." I said,
"Hello Mrs.Stump." Crystal smiled politly,
"You can call me Pat hun." Mum smiled, she was so embarassing.
"Okay, Pat." Crystal grinned.
"Are you two going out?" My mum asked, I blushed deep red, and I looked to see so did Crystal.
"No mum." I said, glareing at her in the mirror, and she looked at my face and laughed.
"We've got to go pick up Dave and Keven first." Mum smiled,
"Okay." I sighed, I don't like Kevin that much, he's really annoying.
"They won't be staying in the house though. You two'll get your privacy." My mam winked, I could of strangled her right then. Crystal giggled, So I laughed too.
"Shut up mum." I laughed.
"Us three'll be off to see gran the other side of Chicago, so I won't be home for ages. Crystal can stay over in the spare room if you want?" She continued.
"Only if you want." I said, turning to Crystal. Her eyes lit up.
"I'de love to!" She grinned, "Shall I text my mam to bring over some clothes for tomorrow?" She asked,
"Sure." I smiled, it was the weekend, so mabye she could stay tomorrow aswell. She began texting on her phone. I would offer her to use mine, but in all honesty I had hardely any credit. "There!" She smiled.
"Okay, here we are, Patrick hun, move over so Kevin can get in." I was about to moan about it, but then I decided it was better he sat next to me rather than Crystal. I moved over, and mine and Crystal's legs knocked together. I blushed, but smiled at her. She blushed and smiled back. Kevin opened the door and almost dived in, pushing me closer to Crystal's side.
"HEEEEY PAT!" Kevin half yelled.
"Are you talking to me, or mum?" I said to him flatly.
"You silly!" He grinned evilly. He knew I hated being called Pat.
"My name's Patrick." I nearly, growled. Crystal giggled really quietly. I nudged her.
"And who's the missus?" Kevin laughed, "I didn't know you were straight!"
"Yes." I said, takeing a deep breath,
"And I see you didn't refuse the fact she's your missus." He nudged me hardely, again knocking me into Crystal.
"No she's not. She's a great friend. But no. No Kevin." I mumbled, and stuttered. Kevin laughed, in amusment. I punched him.
"Patrick!" Dave said.
"Sorry dad?" I sighed. After a long, awkward drive to my house. Crystal got out and I got out after her.
"Right, we'll be back pretty late, if atall." Mum smiled, then they waved and drove off.
"So what you think of the family?" I asked.
"They're cool." Crystal giggled,
"Even Kevin?" I asked her,
"Hmm, I'll have to think about that one." She laughed,
"Come on, let's get studying?" I asked, and lead the way to my room.


It's not that good right?
Lolz, I tried. ^.^
Anyways, after one review I will put the next one up.
And I'm thinking of ending this fic soon.
Christie, xo
Sign up to rate and review this story