Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Laceration Gravity

Chapter 42

by the-ghost-of-you 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-14 - Updated: 2009-06-14 - 456 words

1Exciting
Kat's P.O.V

Gee wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked the streets of down-town New Jersey.
All the shops were the same and we walked in silence. We rounded another corner and passed a large,Grey brick building. I knew I'd seen it somewhere before and Gee bowed his head. “Gee is that..?” he looked up at me from under a curtain of hair and a dry smile played on his lips. I placed my hand over his and he squeezed my hip. “High school. Not my favorite place in the world.” I sped up and we passed it quickly. I looked back at the the cold, stony block behind the wire fence. A black cloud threw sinister shadows over the school and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end. “Gee what am I going to do? When the baby's born I mean?” He looked down into my eyes and smiled, “It's your choice babe. I'm going to try and find an apartment and I'm going to make sure there's room enough for you and the baby can have it's own room. I'll look after you. I promise.” He pulled his arm around my shoulders now and I realized we were on Gee's street.
We stopped at the bottom of the drive and he took my hands. “Are you going to be all-right? Just let him apologise. I'll be there if you need me.” The door opened and Bob stepped out. Gee placed a kiss on my forehead before hugging me briefly and walking to the house. Bob had come down to me ad looked into my eyes. He pulled me into his arms and I felt the warm tears in my hair and heard his sobs hitting his gruff throat. “I'm sorry I shouldn't interfere.”
“I know, I shouldn't have shouted. Sorry.” We were both drying away tears as we climbed the drive, hand in hand.



Ellie's P.O.V

The rain lashed down against the windows and I pulled the blanket closet around Kat and I. The guys had put on Friday 13th and were watching it religiously. Kat and I were bored so played naughts and crosses on the back of the newspaper. A lightening bolt crashed down onto the wet earth outside and there was a knock on the door. The guys didn't look up so I got up to answer it. Donna had gone to bed early so it was only us. I pulled open the door. Stood in-front of me, hair plastered to his head, a bag slung over his shoulder and shivering, was Mr William Beckett.





Okay, big update today guys! Really big chapter coming up, very special, keep commenting xxxx
Sign up to rate and review this story