Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

Blood #8

by RavenxBlack 0 reviews

He almost turned to talk, but just turned his head slightly towards me. “I erm, didn’t. We.. Had some visitors.” His voice had become deep. My stomach twinged in hunger again.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-06-15 - Updated: 2009-06-15 - 597 words

0Unrated
My body came back to me, I was cold and I could feel a sharp breeze brushing against my skin, which made my heart go cold. I thought I was dead, I couldn’t hear my heart beating or any other sign of life, I wanted to look around but I was afraid to move or open my eyes encase I was dead. I breathed heavily, and with each breath my head got lighter and lighter, until my mouth was dry, I swallowed then felt an unbearable hunger, that’s when I opened my eyes.

As I opened my eyes the first thing I saw was the moon, but I wasn’t outside. I was laying on a bed pressed right up against a wide open window. I saw a lake outside, it looked like I was on the other side of the forest. I was feeling worried, breathless and I had a sharp pain in my stomach, I was so hungry. The pain was so overpowering that I didn’t pay attention to my surroundings as I got up, the cold floorboard made me jump as I stepped on them with my bear feet. I felt drunk, but not in a good way I couldn’t walk straight, I banged against the walls several times before I reached the stairs.

With every step I was remembering more of my dream, I didn’t want to hurt him, I felt strange and had an insane burning in my stomach. I could smell something delicious downstairs, not like food, but it was mouth watering. It was very dark in the house no lights were on but I could still see every detail of the room. Then I started to realize more things. I wasn’t breathing, I worried and started to gasp but air came to me straight away. That was strange. I also felt numb, and light as if I was walking on air.

That smell came again, as I got to the bottom of the stairs I peered around the corner. Gerard was standing facing the wall, my heart rose in my body and relief filled me. Then umm… My mouth was watering. Then I could smell it more, the scent made my eyes roll, then I made a small noise, like a growl.

“Good morning.” Gerard said, relived in a way. “Goodnight, even.” He still wasn’t facing me, he sounded tired but calm and relived. I was looking at the room more and realized white towels on the floor with red stains on them. Also I had noticed the room was trashed.

“Gerard..” I sighed. “What did you do?”

He almost turned to talk, but just turned his head slightly towards me. “I erm, didn’t. We.. Had some visitors.” His voice had become deep. My stomach twinged in hunger again.

“Who? What did they want?” I said, trembling by accident.

“It doesn’t matter, it’s not important now… Your hungry.” His voice broke at that last word.

“Yes, but I don’t think there’s anything here.” I looked at the mess again. “But something smells good.” I said confused. He breathed out heavily, he was across the room but I could hear a tremor in his breath.

“Yeh, it’s the.. It’s the blood.” I heard him forcing to squeeze out that last word. “You. Have to eat living things to maintain your power, you life.. Otherwise you might as well be a zombie.” He lost hope in what he was saying, it was just coming out now. The truth.
Sign up to rate and review this story