Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

Vampires pee you know...

by Xnataliex 7 reviews

...well in my story they do :D

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-06-16 - Updated: 2009-06-16 - 1038 words

0Unrated
Natalie’s P.O.V

I glanced down at my phone as it beeped; “Club W.B 2morrow? From Elizabeth”. I felt my insides squirm, just the name W.B makes me shiver. I don’t watch the news anymore I think it’s because it’s always about that club, but it’s also about all the missing people. I saw Harper Green’s parents at the mall, they were handing out leaflets; Mr Green was sobbing being comforted by those around him but Mrs Green was a statue, she just stood there her face blank. I think its one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen. The thing is when someone you love goes missing they take a part of you with them. My mum went missing, two years ago I remember the last day I saw her as clear as the sun. She was in a rush to get to work; she kissed me on my cheek as I ate breakfast, leaving a lipstick print and the lingering smell of her coffee and perfume as she ran out of the door. The thing is that this was just a normal day for her; she always was cutting it fine to get to work, none of her dresses had left her wardrobe, her make up was still scattered over the dresser. That’s why I believed those first few days that she was dead, it hurt too much to say she had just left us. The police never found a body, to this day I don’t know what to believe. When someone goes missing, they leave you frozen in time; you can’t be angry at them, you can’t grieve for them because you just don’t know, the worst thing about a missing person is the not knowing, I sometimes wish that if she did just leave us she would send a postcard just so we could curse her and move on. I think my dad believes she ran off; that’s why he dragged me across the world so if she does come back she wouldn’t find us, we would be the ones missing.

What’s the point of being afraid of this club? “Yh sure!” I texted back.

Gabe’s P.O.V

I watched them argue, wondering whether I should step in. “I need to fight Andy, you won’t stop me!” Shouted Reggie. Andy glared back at her. “You’re all I’ve got left, no way!” He replied. “Let her fight”. I said. They both turned to me Reggie looked surprised and Andy, furious. “What kind of boyfriend are you?” he snarled. I looked at him choosing my words carefully. “The kind that would let her fight for what she cares about, both of you lost your parents, both of you should fight”. I said flatly. “If anything happens to her…” He muttered darkly, his glare continuous. “Do you really think I would let anything happen?” I said coolly, eyebrows, raised. Andy stomped off over to Pete, Joe and Patrick. “Thanks”. Reggie whispered. “No problem, one thing though; don’t put yourself in too much danger”. I replied anxiously. She smiled at me reassuringly and reached up to pull my neck down so she could kiss me. I watched her walk over to Christie and then made my way across the room to Pete, Joe, Patrick and Andy, who shot me another glare; I ignored him. “So it’s agreed?” I asked. “Yup, do we need to go through it again though?-Joe why the fuck are you putting your hand up?” said Pete. We all looked round at Joe who was waving his arm. “Dude, I need to pee”. Said Joe flatly. Me, Pete, Patrick and Andy traded looks of disbelief. “Why do you need to ask?” Said Pete. “Um, well you’re the commander…” Said Joe. Pete frowned. “Hey, don’t swear at Ryan” Called Brooke from across the room. Pete said his thoughts aloud instead; “Damn mind reader, fucking Ryan starting this shit…” He muttered darkly. Joes hand was still in the air. “Go piss Joe” Exclaimed Pete. I watched Joe zoom out of the room in a second flat with his handy speed power. “Group meeting people” Shouted Brooke, she had obviously read my mind. They all gathered around. “Transformers, tomorrow at 10 PM we will enter the club, Christie and Reggie; I want you both follow Victoria and Stephanie, they are the most active females of Becketts group” I said. Christie and Reggie nodded. “The rest of us will follow the main males; Brendon, Ronnie, Jonathon and Travis, but Becketts group has grown considerably so keep an eye out for more” I finished, looking at Pete to continue. “Chelsea and Joe will circle the club, if anything happens notify them and they will come back to us, when we get the signal we will enter the club” Said Pete. “Brooke when we enter the club I need you to search for Becketts mind” He added. Alex wrapped his arm around Brooke, obviously uncomfortable about this. The thoughts of battle made me feel fear too. I walked over to Reggie and pulled her on to my lap, wrapping my arms around her. Her little hands gripped mine tightly. I looked at Pete; he appeared to have lost his composure he was staring at Brooke and Alex, the pain clear on his face. I watched Brookes eyes widen. “Always stick with someone, don’t fight alone” I added, trying to fill the awkward silence. Pete walked out of the room, closely followed by Brooke. It made me wonders what it would be like to love Reggie but not be with her…

• Authors note: So, erm my tweet was kinda bogus lol, this isn’t much of a filler I’d rather call it a warm up to the next big thing…Thanks for the reviews I hope my spelling was better this time. Christie: Sorry I didn’t give you much of an introduction, promise next time I’ll make you speak. Also I’d like to advertise a lil story xPrettyInPunkx has a story called Moving Pictures (Switching Scenes) check it out. xo
Sign up to rate and review this story