Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Things Were So Simple

Chapter 12

by PhLoWe 0 reviews

...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-19 - Updated: 2009-06-19 - 468 words

0Unrated
“There’s a dance?” I asked totally blown away that I had no clue about it
“yeah, I don’t know, when she asked me out she asked if I wanted to go to the dance and I had the same expression as you do”
“hmm...do you think I should ask Gerard if he wants to go?”
“Well if you do, good luck, he usually doesn’t want to go”
“crap, what do girls usually wear to dances?”
“I don’t know”
“neither do I... what am I suppose to do?”
“Well I can talk to tara and see if she’ll want to get ready with you and help you out if thats okay”
“that’s brilliant, thank you Mikey for being my little thinker”
“uhh no problem?...”
“Well you do that and im going to go upstairs and try and convince Gerard to go with me”
I ran up stairs and barged into his room, and jumped on the bed.
“What?” he asked readjusting himself
“what do you mean what?”
“Well you look totally happy”
“Why shouldn’t I, I mean I have the greatest boyfriend who’s going to take me to the dance”
“I cant disagree with the first part, but whats this about the dance?”
“Mikey just told me theres a dance and I really want to go, will you please take me?”
“Sure...but why di you want to go? It’s nothing but a bunch of stupid jocks and stuff”
“ I think it would be fun, we could hang with all our friends...well your friends”
“they arent going, they don’t feel welcome there...and neither do I for that matter”
“well Mikey’s going, PLEASE gerard”
“I already said I’d go”
After that I flew down the stairs to tell Mikey, and just in time too, he was just getting off the phone”
“Hey” he said
“hey, he said he’d go”
“really?”
“Yeah so whatd Tara say?”
“Well the dance is on Friday...and she said that you guys would go to the mall after school tomorrow, and she wants you to go to her house after school on Friday so you could get ready together”
“that sounds cool, I cant wait, thanks Mikey” I kissed him on the cheek and ran upstairs. I couldn’t wait, I mean this could actually turn out to be my first friendship with a girl. I mean if Mikey likes her that means she must be cool. Thoughts of what would happen filled my head before I fell asleep, what color dress I would get, purple, no maybe a sexy black thats also elegant, were we going to do any other shopping, and maybe I could get a hair cut in the salon...it was going to be great!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story