Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Aint A Fairytale, Honey

It Started Out As A Whisper

by sweet-tart 7 reviews

Things get heated between Gerard and Rose.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 1415 words

2Exciting
Gerard placed his hand on the left side of my face, his thumb skimming over my cheekbone. I could feel his breath wash over my face as he leaned in closer. The sensation of his skin brushing against mine was overwhelming me. His skin felt cold but warm; Already messing with my brain. I stopped breathing when I felt his lips skim mine, lingering only for a second before he pulled back again.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer until his forehead rested on mine. His breathing changed from something of control to somewhat hectic; Mine was no better. He closed his eyes as he gripped my hip and lurched me forward, crashing me into him. My lips came crashing down on his in an instant and he moved one of his hands to the back of my head, securing his hold. It wasn't rough or forceful -- His hold was secure but loose enough to give me a chance to break it if I wanted.

I didn't.

He was giving me a chance to leave; A warning he thought I should heed. But, I didn't want to go anywhere. I wasn't ready to go anywhere.

He parted his lips, biting down softly on my bottom lip, and groaned. "Rose," He mumbled, fumbling with the back of my dress.

I could feel him struggle with the corset straps and shrieked when he lifted me up off the floor and placed me on in the center of his bed. I didn't even blink as Gerard kicked off his shoes and climbed over top of me, placing his knees on either side of my body. I couldn't control my breathing when I felt him lower himself on me, careful to keep most of his weight off of me.

He seemed to notice my hesitance as he cradled my face in his hands; Acting as if I were some expensive China Doll. "Rose?" His left hand traveled down my neck, stopping over my collarbone. "Cara mia, please." He bent his head down to bite my neck gently, stopping my breathing completely. I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but still. "Rose? What's wrong? Darling, you have to breath."

I ignored his plea for my lungs and pulled his face down to mine, capturing his lips in another kiss. He didn't seem to have any objections as he kissed back, letting his teeth graze over my skin. Even with my eyes closed, I could tell the sound of his shirt hitting the floor. I opened my eyes to see Gerard's exposed skin; Pale like the rest of him.

Beautiful.

"Gerard," My voice came out more like a grunt as he let himself lay on top of me, his hands returning to my face, and his elbows on either side of my neck. "Are we alon--" I didn't get to finish when his mouth found mine again. This time, instead of his usual gentleness he was more adamant. His tongue grazed over my lip twice before I mustered up enough courage to open my mouth. "Mmm," I let out an involuntary moan as he explored my mouth.

Wrapping my arms around his waist, I pulled him closer; My hands traveling to his belt buckle. I felt him stiffen when my fingers skimmed lightly over the sensitive area of skin while I attempted to get his belt off. I could feel the low growl rumble in his chest when I finally got it off, but Gerard seemed in a different mood by now. He let out a frustrated moan as he rolled off of me, placing his head in his hands.

"G-Gerard?" I whispered, afraid to break the tension in the room.

"No," He shook his head. "You need to leave, Rose."

"Why? We just--"

"Now. Rose." He snapped.

I was shocked that he would lead me on like this. I knew he was a vampire and everything, but still. He had said himself that he wanted it and the things that I've been feeling the past couple of days had led me to believe that I wanted it, too. So, why stop now?

"Gerard." I murmured, reaching out to grab his shoulder. "Why won't you look at me?" He pulled away, scooting down as far as he could to get away from me. I retracted my hand and felt my lips fall into a pout. I began to feel rejected and watching him avoid me like this only furthered my suspicion. "Do... Do you regret this?"

"What?" He glared at me from over his shoulder. "Regret this?"

I nodded.

"Regret what, exactly?" He snarled, curling his lip.

"Me," I whispered. "Everything... "

He screamed out, shaking the windows and rattling the chandelier. He rose from the bed and stalked over to the wall, pulling his fist back and slamming it against the wood. He sighed when he pulled his hand back cradled it to his chest before turning around to face me; A look of defeat on his stone features.

"I don't." He whispered.

"Don't what?" I asked, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. "Don't want me here anymore? Just say the word and I'll go, Gerard. You're the only thing keeping me here--"

"No!"

"Then what is it, Gerard? Really."

"You can't." He murmured, rubbing a hand over his face. "You can't go."

"Then tell me what it is, Gerard! Is there something wrong with me? Some sort of defect or--"

"No!"

"Then what!"

He shook his head as he walked over to me, gripping my hands. His eyes weren't the dark color they were; They were a soft honey again. "I can't let anything like this happen again, Rose."

"What?" I pulled my hands out of his grasp, stepping back a few paces. "Why not? Is it me? Is it--"

"No. Rose. Stop. It's nothing to do with you--"

"Then what? Please... "

"It's something to do with me." Gerard mumbled. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have gotten you into this. I'm sorry, Rose."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't explain it right now. But I will, Rose. I swear, I will."

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered, biting my lip. He arched an eyebrow, narrowing the gap between us. "Every time I try to do something, you stop me. Every time I try to act out towards you -- You're unresponsive, Gerard. I-I don't understand anymore."

He surprised me by smiling. Gerard reached out, caressing my face, as he leaned in closer. "Do you remember when we met?"

My face contorted into one of confusion by his sudden topic change. I sighed, closing my eyes. "You mean the morning after I woke up here from being held captive?"

"Yeah," He laughed. "That's the day I knew you were my pet."

"What--"

"I want to tell you... " He trailed off, looking into my eyes. He sighed, seeming to struggle with something. "How much I--" He stopped himself from going on any further. I could feel my throat tighten at the thought of what word could've finished that sentence. He brought his hand down to settle on my neck as his thumb skimmed over my skin, sending my heart into convulsions. "Rose? Will you -- Could you... "

"Could I what?"

Gerard bit his lip, battling with his mind. As long as she never said it out loud or actually developed romantic feelings for him, then they could be together. He sighed, knowing this would end badly; But for the first time in nearly centuries, he could feel his heart beat. And he needed her. "Will you belong to me?"






A/N - Now, if you thought I would actually let them have sex... Well, you aren't following along, are you? In the book, this is one of the Beast's dreams. I just edited and made it real instead of fantasy. Haha. I'm glad you're still sticking with it. My Yorkie Louie woke me up this morning so I decided to write for you guys. Thank Louie for that. And I thank you all for the amazing reviews I received! I've got new reviewers, I noticed. Hello! Welcome to the story. ^_^ I'm proud of myself because I incorporated some of the original story into this chapter -- Like the last paragraph -- Beast actually fights with himself to ask to keep her. Anyhoo, thank you all so much for reading and, please, don't forget to R&R for me. Thank you! xoxo - Esther Rose.
Sign up to rate and review this story