Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Might Be A Weirdo, But I'm Your Weirdo.

Jersey

by RachelxFrankie 5 reviews

Gerard moved back to Jersey. So did a new neighbor. Guess who. ;D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-06-21 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 282 words

0Illiterate
Gerard's POV:
It was raining when we arrived at our new house. The moving van came son after us. I opened the car door, got out and sniffed the air. I missed that smell. We had moved back to New Jersey because of the divorce. Mikey, my younger brother, and I didn't like our dad much. He always came home drunk or stoned out of his mind. Well, enough about him, Mikey was now pushing past me and running toward the front door. I ran after him and stopped suddenly. "Woooow...it's huge!" he said. "That's what she said." I giggled. He punched my arm and said "Shut up.." and continued to look around the living room. "Ow..." I replied, "That hurt.." "Yeah right." he said. "I'm gonna go check it out upstairs." I said while walking toward the stairs. "Kay.." he replied. I first looked in my room. At least, I think it was supposed to be my room, the walls were painted black. My favorite color. I then walked down the hall and checked out the other rooms. I came back downstairs and the living room had been completely furnished. 'Damn,' I though 'Those movers work fast.' I then walked over to the couch and layed on it. Soon after, the doorbell rang. "Mikey door!" I shouted. "You get it!" He shouted back from what I assumed was the kitchen. "I'm too lazy!" I said. He sighed and came out to the living room and opened the door. "Hi!" said an unfamiliar voice, "I'm Frank, your new neighbor."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooo...I wonder what's gonna happen next. Rate it pweease? Puppy dog face PWEEEASEEE?! Okay, thanks. :D I'll update soon
Sign up to rate and review this story