Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Might Be A Weirdo, But I'm Your Weirdo.

Frank

by RachelxFrankie 3 reviews

You wanted more, you got more.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 370 words

-1Illiterate
A/N: Maybe I'm not being clear...this is a Ferard. Gerard is gay. Frank is gay also. Got it? Good.

Still Gerard's POV:
"Hi, I'm Mikey. Why don't you come in?" Mikey said while opening the door wide enough for Frank to enter. He walked in and my mouth almost dropped. He was gorgeous. His hair was black, and ear length. His was wearing a Black Flag shirt and tight black pants. 'Damn, he's hot..' I thought. "This is my brother, Gerard." Mikey said. Frank held out his hand and I shook it. It felt like spark went up my arm. My mum then came down asking who was at the door. "Hi, I'm Frank. I live next door." he said and held out his hand "Oh no, none of that handshake stuff. Momma Way gives hugs." she said while hugging Frank. "Can't...breathe.." he said. "Sorry, darling." she said and released him. He gasped for air and I couldn't help but smile a little.
Frank's POV:
I was looking out the window when I saw a large moving van parked nextdoor 'Oh cool,' I thought 'New neighbors.' Soon after, I saw 2 boys climb out of a car. One had longish black hair, and the other had short light brown hair with glasses. I decided to go and visit them after a while. I knocked on the door and heard yelling. "Mikey door!" one said. "You get it!" the other replied. "I'm too lazy" said the first voice. Soon after, the one with the brown hair and glasses opened the door. I introduced myself and he said his name was Mikey. He let me in and said that the guy with the black hair, who was laying on the couch, was Gerard. After shaking his hand, a women, who I assume was their mother, came down and nearly hugged me to death. She said her name was Donna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry It's so short. My brain is going crazy after what happened last night..I had a panic attack about the Donnie Darko rabbit...I'll try to update soon. BTW, I found out that the rabbit was actually a guy in a suit, ironically named...Frank.
XoXo,
Frankie.
Sign up to rate and review this story