Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Sorry

by E-JayLovesGerard 4 reviews

Rated for nothing :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-06-22 - Updated: 2009-06-22 - 681 words - Complete

0Unrated
He placed his palm on the wall and pushed. At first, I thought he’d lost it and was determined to move a wall but then the wall, which was actually a door, swung open.
Behind the “wall” was a bathroom. It looked like it was designed for a king…. A Goth king. Most of the tiles were black, with a few odd lime greens thrown into the mix. The shower was HUGE! There were 2 shower heads and, what looked like, jet sprays in the wall. The toilet was like the walls, black with lime green.

‘Holy fuck.’ I whispered as I took it all in. I was used to sharing a bathroom with my mum. Her make-up, hair do-dads cluttered the majority of it so there was never much space. This bathroom looked like you could throw a rave in there.

‘Get changed and stop eyeing my bathroom!’ Gerard laughed as he pushed me forward a bit and closed the door. I quickly got into the Lycra pants so I could check out the bathroom.
There was a small wall between the shower and toilet, privacy I guessed. On the toilet wall, were drawings. Not little scribbles or stick figures, they were full detailed drawings. The one that caught my eye was a vampire. His body was perfectly structured and the way it was drawn, you could see a semi. The white pen that it was drawn with was hanging above the toilet.
I returned my gaze to the vampire boy. His pants were tight, thigh hugging and, if I were to be honest, oh so sexy. He wore no shirt, only his skin that supported many cuts. His face was baby like, rounded. If he were done in colour, I would have imagined his eyes a piercing green or blue.
‘Like him?’ I jumped, almost hitting my head on the wall.

‘Never do that again!’ I gasped, holding my heart. Gerard chuckled and kissed my cheek. His hands found their way to my tightly wrapped arse, squeezing slightly.

‘If only you could see what you’re doing to me right now.’ He whispered in my ear, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back against his chest.

‘I don’t have to see, I can feel it.’ I giggled, feeling something poking me in the leg. He shifted a few times, rubbing himself against my arse.
I pushed back against him, receiving a moan in response.
‘Come on, Gee. No time to masturbate.’

‘Dirty mind, Frankie.’ He giggled.
‘Let’s go, we have to pick Ray and Pete up.’

‘Why?!’ I groaned, letting my head fall back against Gerard's shoulder. I didn’t want to spend the night with Pete. We were going to a pub so I could get separated and Pete could get me. It’s not that I was scared of him, it’s just that I knew what he could do to me.

‘I won’t let him touch you baby. Plus, the dance floor is ours.’ He whispered seductively in my ear. I turned my face so I could kiss his neck lightly, barely touching his perfect white skin.
‘Are you trying to kill me?’

‘No…. just seduce you and get you in bed. Maybe help you out a little.’ I twisted in his arms and grabbed his package.

‘Gee?’ I heard someone call, making me freeze. The voice was female but the walls made it hard to distinguish who it was.
Gerard pressed a finger to my lips, looking towards the closed door.
‘Gerard? You in here?’
We waited in silence, the only noise that penetrated it was the footsteps. After about 5 minutes, the footsteps left through the stairs.

‘That was close.’ Gerard laughed. He picked me up suddenly, throwing me over his shoulder.

‘Hey!’ I yelled, trying to breathe. his shoulder had caught my stomach and winded me.

‘Let’s go.’

"That's what he said."

"Shut up! That makes no sense at all!"

"Does so."

"Fuck you."

:D im bored. someone talk to me? and i need help.... xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story