Categories > Original > Romance

a midsummers day-dream

by HakuRules1424 1 review

just something i wrote for a friend. boy falls asleep and wakes up from a steamy dream he had about a classmate he is rather, fond of. enjoy :D

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-06-24 - Updated: 2009-06-25 - 1938 words

0Unrated
Title: a midsummers day-dream

Authors Notes: heyy, i havent uploaded anything in a while and this is just a short fic for a friend. boy falls asleep and wakes up from a steamy dream he had about a classmate he is rather, fond of. enjoy :D

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

3:30..

4:18...

5:23....

i couldn't fall back to sleep. tossing and turning wasn't usually an issue for me but tonight it was. huh. i rolled over, unwrapped my headphones from around my ipod and put the buds in my ears. i played claire de lune, the slowest thing i had on there. within the hour i was dozing off, finally, then i was asleep.

~.~.~.~

i woke up in a cold sweat, my headphones where wrapped tightly around my neck, my ipod dangeling over the edge of my bed. i caught my breath and free'd myself from my newly found confines. i looked at my clock, 9:45 it said. great. today was saturday, no one was home and i hated making my own breakfast. looks like cereal it is, i thought to myself. i got out of bed grumbeling all the while it took me to get changed into some loose fitting shorts and a tight band t, panic at the disco, my favorite.

i chewed my cereal carefully, suddenly focusing on why it was i woke up almost panting, was i sleep running now? covered in sweat, the cords around my neck. it was all so strange. i tried to think about if i had dreamnt or not...that came up blank, it was all fuzzy like watching an old movie with rabbit ears over the tv. bleh.

i washed my bowel, another thing i wasnt use to. my grandma was on vacation and dad was at work. cooking and cleaning, two things i hated more than almost anything and i was stuck with them for a whole week. i then stepped into the bathroom and surveyed the damage. thing blue marks where appearing on my neck, was i thrasing around, damn, i'm surprised my headphones made it i thought to myself. i brushed my teeth then looked outside. it was nice, to nice, i missed the rain. but i decided to lay out anyway. i'm to pale, apparently.

i took off my t-shirt and decided to lose the shorts as well. no one would be home, i could tan in boxers today. i grabbed a towel and a bottle of tanning oil from the bathroom and proceeded outside accompanied by my ever faithful dog, my ipod and of course my phone. it was to hot out, made me uncomfertable, i started to play something upbeat, a fever you can't sweat out. i unfolded my towel and layed down, i'd work on stomach first.

after a while i became bored and again, and tried to focus on my dream...the heat outside seemed to relax my groggy brain, and then it started to come back slowly...

~.~.~.~

it was after hours. school had long been over. the sun was already starting to set, great. i don't know why i was even here. oh of course, because he wanted me there. just thinking about it made me queezy, but in a good way. i think.

"come on, shh, i left a rock in the way of the door behind the science lab." he said, he had a dreamy voice, did i just say dreamy? yea, i guess i did. i wasn't all together sure why he wanted to be here, i guess he liked the danger of it all. we snuck into the door he had left open to us, and wandered the halls.

"it's kind of..creepy in here, after hours, heh." i gave a nervous kind of laugh at the end, so i wouldn't sound to afraid. it wasn't that creepy i just didn't want to get caught. he just gave me a look and smiled a half smile, the one that i loved, and i was sold. no matter what he wanted to do while we where here, i'd do it. i knew that's how it always was and yet i still couldn't back out.

we where upstairs now, walking through the halls i had walked through everyday with him but different, surrounded by all our friends, and teachers. now there was no one. just emptyness. he led the way over to one of the history classrooms. i fallowed him in and he shut the door behind me. he sat on the teachers desk and i leaned against one of the students desks, surveying the dark room. then he spoke..

"hey..why did you come with me tonight" he asked, actual concern and wonder filled his voice. strange i thought.

"why not? you asked and your my friend, simple as that i guess." i said, trying to sound cool about it. i knew it wasn't that at all. all alone in a dark deserted school with him, was my deffinition of very very hot.

"oh.." was all he managed out before he hopped down from the desk and took a step closer to me. he was very much in my personal space now, but even as he did this i knew it would amount to nothing. he was just a very close touchy person. but i couldn't stop myself from imagining something..more. then as if a prayer had been answered, he put his hands around my wrists, pinning me to the desk, our chest's touching, i could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"um, i-" was all i managed before his lips crashed against mine. it was rough at first, but then his lips seemed to be used to mine, they molded together, a perfect fit. he pulled away after a few seconds and looked at me, then he looked away and i could tell he was blushing even in the dim light cast by the moon. he released my hands and backed away, "was that..er..to weird for you?" he said, his voice broke, i smiled.

"that depends..is this-" i stood up and made my way over to him, i put my left hand on his shirt roughly near the collar with my right hand raised, like a bully taking a smaller kids lunch money. he actually flinched like he expected me to hit him. silly boy. i braught my right hand down and rested it on his hip, then my lips made contact with his jaw line, and i kissed a small trail to his lips. his perfect lips. so smooth and perfectly defined, like mine. i opened my left eye to peek and his eyes had relaxed to, his arms had wound around me and where on the small of my back. i broke the kiss "to weird for you?" i asked finishing my statement from before.

"not at all.." he breathed out and smiled again, that half smile that i loved so much. he stepped out from my grasp and pulled his shirt up from the bottom, and over his head in one swift motion. the moonlight showed his defined abs and i bit my lip to hold back the soft moan i was surpressing. then he moved back to me, i put my hands on his cool chest, his hands grabbed the bottom of my shirt as he made to take mine off as well.

"i..eh, don't, please" i said, emabressed, i looked away from him. he knew i was self concious of how i looked. he chuckled softly. great, now he was laughing at me.

"oh please.." he said, he lowered himself to his knees in front of me, pushing my shirt up only a small bit. "your" one kiss "sexy" two kisses "to" three kisses "me." he said, kissing from my stomach up to my chest, then he lifted my shirt up over my head as well. all thoughts of self displeasure where gone now. he of course would be able to do that. he wrapped his arms around me, and rested his hands on my lower back. i knew he wanted my ass, such a gentleman. his lips made contact with my neck, this was hands down my favorite thing he did, his tounge snaked out onto my hot skin, and he used his teeth to but he was gentle. for now. he was making out with my neck as only he could. and i loved it so, a soft moan escaped my lips. that made the contact stop.

"do you..like that." he smiled and put his hand on my face, and pressed his lips against mine again softly. why was i not in control here? i moved my tounge out to his lips, demanding entrance. he smiled in the midst of our kiss and granted my permission. making out..with him..was, heartstopping, pulse quickening and totally maddening all at the same time. i broke free of the kiss, my lungs screaming for air. he moved his lips back to mine as soon as he could, demanding entrance into my mouth this time, and as our tounges moved together he moved his hands onto my throat, and he squeezed gently. but i knew him, it took alot to restrain himself this way, he was into the rough stuff. i just, i don't think i was ready. even tho he was being gentle, it still hurt, but i would forgive him. of course.

his hands still firm around my throat, he began to grind into me. i could feel the thrusting motion of his hips begining to move into me. he was lowering me, slowly, with his whole body down onto the desk. i was on my back now, his lips teeth and tounge never leaving contact with the nape of my neck. he dragged his tounge down to my collor bone and kissed me softly then picked his head up for the first time to come back to my face. i was to far gone however, my hands lost in his hair, eyes closed, blissfully unaware. until his voice broke the silence..

"i have..something to tell you, it's serious, and don't laugh ok. it's not easy for me to say how i..feel." he said to me quietly, then he leaned in close to my ear and then he said to me "baby, you know that i miss you, i wanna get with you, but i can't tonight so baby kiss me through the phone..."

~.~.~.~

my eyes snapped open, my cell phone was ringing right next to my ear. my ring tone, "kiss me through the phone-soulja boy", was blaring and i looked at the id. it was my best friend, of course it was, who else called me? "hello?" i said in an icy tone. it wasn't her fault but i wanted that dream to continue.

"helllllooooo poker stick, how you b?" she asked all sing song like

"hi, lover faceee. i b irritated. you woke up me up from the most amazing dream, let me call you back in a little bit." i said, trying to calm down.

"well geez crabby, but ok call me back, and then you can tell me about this dream." she said and disconected before i uttered another word.

my whole body was a light bronze color, the oil did it's job, but damnit. i never flipped over. so i readjusted, and turned over onto my stomach, hit play on a another playlist and closed my eyes...

"no..where was i?" i muttered to myself with a smile stretching across my lips as i tried to fall back asleep.

~.~.~.~

fin.
comments plz
Sign up to rate and review this story