Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might chenge.]

Beautiful Day

by E-JayLovesGerard 6 reviews

Frankie gets a little.... handsy... yeah

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2009-06-28 - Updated: 2009-06-28 - 880 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard carried me back into his room, dropping me on his bed. I bounced once then dropped heavily onto the black quilt. I felt a little exposed with the tight pants that showed the outline of my junk.
Gerard stood back, admiring me with a slanted grin on his face, only deepening the colour on my slowly reddening face. I pulled my corset down, trying to cover the growing bulge in my jeans.

‘Aww don’t cover it up...’ He whined almost lustily, doing nothing to hide his own matching bulge. I couldn’t help but stare. Those jeans did everything but hide his straining hard on, almost framing it in black folds of material. I knelt up on the silky sheets, reaching for him.
Giggling, he stepped forward, leaning his cheek against my own, breath warming my ear as he whispered seductively…
‘My face is up here my eager little Frankie...’
I shivered in delight, his voice pulling on a string inside me that pulled at my already aching member.

Touch it. Grab him. You know you want to.

“Fuck off. He'd throw a fit!”

No he wouldn't. He loves his little Frankie.

“FUCK OFF!”

His lips brushed against my neck, tongue flicking out against my heated skin, making me shiver again. Biting my lip I tentatively ran the tips of my fingers against his hip, slowly sliding further down until I couldn’t touch anywhere else but his crotch. His breath hitched and a tiny moan echoed in his throat.
‘P...please...’

Taking a deep breath, I moved my hand that last stretch, cupping him firmly in one hand and rubbing gently, spilling deeper, more longing moans into what little air there was between us as Gerard captured my lips in a heated, hungry kiss.

His hands slid down to my hips, one running up the back of my shirt, the other dipping down to somewhat relieve my aching erection.
"O...o...Ohhhh..." I moaned between our lust laden kisses. I can't believe this is happening. I've only ever dreamed of this.

Wanker.

“Hey I told you to fuck off!”

Why? Enjoying yourself too much?

“Yes. I am. Happy? Now leave me alone!”

I squeezed my hand reflexively, forgetting where it was for a moment and Gerard cried out, letting me push him onto his back on the midnight sheets. I straddled him, rubbing myself against his bulge roughly, grinding into him and my head fell forward, unable to hold itself up any longer.
Gerard began pushing up against me in tiny rolling thrusts that sent my insides ablaze, smoldering inside my groin. I bit my lip. I needed to cum. I leaned down, still thrusting against him and pressed my body flat to him, chest to chest, thighs to thighs, other parts to...well...other parts.

‘Gerard...please...I need to...to...’
Gerard bit his lip, throwing his head back as he thrust roughly up against me, grabbing at snatches of air where he could through the deep moans.

‘N-no...’ He muttered, grabbing my hips and stopping the motions.
‘I...I can't...not yet...’ He said firmly, clearing his head by shaking it roughly.
I looked at him in shock. I started to regulate my breathing, taking in deep breaths and letting them out slowly.
‘I’m sorry, Frankie…. I just can’t.’

‘It’s okay.’ I told him, lying next to him. I stroked his cheek with the palm of my hand. He sighed and leant into my touch.

‘It’s not okay. I shouldn’t lead you on like that. I just…. I can’t have you in that way. No matter how much I love you, if we do that, you’ll just feel like one of those perverted guys…. I won’t let that happen.’ He whispered against my palm as he kissed it.
I slid closer to him, flipping to my stomach so he couldn’t see my hard on. He turned his face to me. He looked so sadd and guilty. I pecked his lips gently.

‘It’s okay, Gee. I understand and you can stop dwelling on it now.’ I looked into his eyes, tears were slowly seeping through to his bottom lids. I kissed his eyes as they closed.
‘Don’t cry, angel.’ I whispered.

‘I’m sorry.’ He whispered again.

‘Don’t be. We have a bar to get to. So let’s go.’ I grabbed his hand and tried to pull him up. He smirked and pulled me back on top of him.

‘I don’t feel like going anymore.’ He told me, kissing my forehead.

‘You have to go.’ I said as I pulled myself up again.

‘Says who?’

‘Me. Let’s go!’ I urged, pulling at him again. He rolled his eyes and sat up. I smiled in triumph and started to walk toward the bedroom door.

‘Ahh…. Frankie? You might wanna fix that.’ He giggled, pointing towards my crotch when I turned around.
I looked down, assessing the damage.

‘Good accessory.’ I grinned and continued up the stairs. I heard Gerard laugh as made it to the hallway.

Thanks to Lily_White. She helped with most of this chapter, so thank her. if it wasnt for her, this chapter wouldnt be up. xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story