Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Tales From Another Broken Home

by avengedromance 1 review

this is uploaded for a friend. I DID NOT WRITE IT! Hayley was born into one of the not one of the luckiest families life has to offer. She spent 11 years of her life living in hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2009-07-01 - Updated: 2009-07-01 - 270 words

0Unrated

Intro
BANG! Hayley fell to the floor in pain. As usual, she was being punished. This time it was merely for speaking up and defending herself. She was the blame for everything at the moment. If it wasn't for tearing the family apart, it was for something she had nothing to do with like money problems. She was known as the selfish, ungrateful disgrace to the family and was the biggest regret her parents could ask for. One word defending herself wasnt acceptable. In her family, her parents were right and she was wrong. Simple as that. When she didnt agree with this, she was punished. She had grown used to the pain by now. Since she was three years old, her life had been hell. If it werent her drunk of a father, it was her slut of a mother. Either were just as bad.
She lay on the floor in a heap, bruised all over. "I'm going out", her mother yelled "Don't screw anything else up while I'm gone." She heard a door slam and a car pulling out of the drive. That was when she knew she was safe again. Slowly, she limped to her room and sat curled in the corner. She sobbed quietly to herself. If only people knew. If only they could see through her family's phony mask. Hayley sat up. She decided, she was going to document her life of the past 11 years. One day, she would be free, and she could tell the world her story.

AN please rate and review. Consructive critism would be helpful as this is her first story.
Sign up to rate and review this story