Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I did it for fun!

Chapter 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-03 - Updated: 2009-07-04 - 1418 words

0Unrated
We were in my room and were talking.He layed on my bed as I played music in my computer.Soneone kocked on the door and my mom came in holding a box.
"Here is the pizza you ordered.I payed for you guys.",my mom said.
"Thanks mom.",I said and grabbed the box.She smiled at me wierdly and turned and walked away.I closed the door and layed the box on m desk and opened it.Sasuke tok a piece and so did I.He took a huge bite and laughed.
"Damn,this is seriously hot!",he said huffing air out his mom.I went downstairs and got some iced tea for us.
"Here.",I said and handed it to him.He took it and drank some.I sat back down an drank some myself.
"So,do you have a brother or sister?",Sasuke asked.
"I have an older sister and little brother.My brother must be in his room and my big sister said she was going to the mall to hang out with her friends.",I said and took a small bite of my pizza.
"Do you have a dad?",he asked.I shook my head.
"No.",I said.
"Well,did he die or something?",he asked.
"He left my mom for some other blond woman.",I said carelessly and took another bite.Sasuke stared at me silently,but then smiled.
"Well,you seem just fine.Like nothing ever happened,actually.",he said and took another big bite.I looked up at him with still no emotion.
"I hardly knew him.",I said and took a sip of my iced tea.He sighed and took another bite.
"Well,something like that happened with me.My dad was cheating,but my mom forgave him and he stopped cheating.So he didn't really leave us.",he said.
"How is that the same as mine?",I asked.He stopped chewing and seemed to be in thought.
"I guess there is no similarity.",he said.He smiled and I gigled a little but cleared my throat and took a deep breath.
"Well,dont you think that that was really stupid.",I said bored and took another bite.
"You seem very hard to break.So we'll do it the hard way.",he said and stood from the bed.I stared at him suspiciously as he put down his pizza and came towards me with his hands held out.I set down my pizza and sat straight and ready.Suddenly fingers were on my belly and I looked down to see him tickling me.I started to giggle and tried to hide it,but I couldn't take it.I burst out laughing and tried to push him away,but he insisted.I laughed loudly,more than I ever had since my father left.Actually,the first time ever since my father left.
"What is going on in here?",my sister asked coming in.My sister was Ino,and she was such a whore.She slept with lots of guys.She was 18 already.She had long blond hair and a perfect figure,and she was really cute with her light skina nd blue eyes,but they always said I was more beautiful.She took after my fathers side,absolutly.
I looked up to her and Sasuke stopped tickling and stared at her.She smiled sexy at Sasuke.I never even thought she would head for a young guy like Sasuke,even though he was only a year younger than her and was about to turn 18.I was 17 too,so I am greatly young too.
"Ino,this is Sasuke.",I said and stood up.Ino walked toward him and held out a hand.
"Hi,I am Sakura's new best friend.",he said and took her hand.She shook it slowly and rubbed her fingers against his skin and let go.Sasuke stared at her like a desperate idiot.I rolled my eyes and sat down again.
"Well,what did you do today?Besides read books,listen to music,go outside for a while,or sit on the roof.",Ino said.I sighed and stod back up.
"I did this.",I said and grabbed her and pushed her out my room and slammed the door.I was so tired of her and her shitty attitude.
"So that was your older sister?",Sasuke asked.I nodded and layed down on my bed.
"I dont think you should go for her though.",I said.
"Well,I never said I was going for her.",Sasuke said and sat by me.
"Then what was with the staring and drooling?",I asked boredly.
"I wasn't drooling.Or staring.",he said and looked down.I closed my eyes and sighed.
"I'm not trying to be bossy.You could go for her,she seemed to like you.",I said.
"Changing subject that is wierd.You go on the roof?",he asked.I nodded and I felt something jumping on my bed.I opened my eyes to see him standing over me.I started o blush,but then I heard banging and struggling.I stopped blushing and looked up at his face to see him opening the window and climbing out.I sat up and followed him out.He looked ver to see my blanket laid down.He smiled at me and I got embarrased.It was my old baby blanket,that had tweetie and bugs bunny on them as babies.
"It was from my dad,and I just use it.",I said.Though I used it,because it was important to me.
"Cool.mind if I lay on it?",he asked.
"No way!",I yelled and covered my mouth.He looked up at me again and smiled.
"Then,how about we lay on it together.Since its important to you.",he said.I gasped softly,could he read my mind or something?
"Ok.",I said and walked behind him toward it.He layed down and I stared as he dheld out his arms to me.I sat down between his seperated legs and hugged my knees.He leaned in and blowed in my ear.I got tense quickly and blushed slightly.
"You got tense.",he said.Seriously,is he a mind reader?!
"No,I'm just not used to this.",I said.He chuckled and looked up at the sky.
"So you come up here to see the stars and moon.",he said.I looked up and smiled.
"Yeah,it is all very beautiful to me.I come up here everynight,mostly when I get bad dreams.My dad would sometimes come up with me and we would just talk and relax here.But then they were going to my ballet show,and the truck hit the drivers side....",I said and trailed of as my voice become smaller.Sasuke was staring at me and I cleared my throat and looked down.
"Do you have something you want to talk about?",he asked.I shook my head and looked back up and smiled.
"No,I'm okay.I just suddenly started talking crazy things.",I said.He smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek.My face felt hot and I stared at him.
"Thats for good luck in the future and present.You should know,I am a person to talk to,so know you can always come to me when you need to cry and talk about something.I am the guy for that.",he said.I stared wordless for a mon=ment,but then smiled and looked up at the sky.His face went up to the sky too,and my eyes went to him.I quickly kissed him on the cheek,and he smiled and looked down at me.
"Dont ask why,I did it for fun.",I said and smiled.He smiled too and his eyes went to my lips.
"You have a pretty smile.",he said and leaned in,I didn't know what to do,so I just leaned in too and pressed my lips against his lightly.I felt his hand go on my cheek and I just kept kissing.My first kiss,and it was with a boy I had just met.His name was Sasuke Uchiha,and I suddnely thought he was the one.That thought came to me when he pressed his lips to me and I got all warm and chills going around my body as well and I heard the faintest thing.Fire works.So,is he the one?
Sign up to rate and review this story