Categories > Original > Romance

Restaurants and Special Education

by LiraLogs 0 reviews

[Co-Author: Andy][EliasxAlex] Elias works for Alex's parents' restaurant and kind of gives Alex a little explanation about sex.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-07-05 - Updated: 2009-07-06 - 3252 words

0Unrated
(AN: Okay, so this is kind of shota. I warned for underage sex. There isn't any actual sex, but it was going that way. Just FYI.)

Alex let out a frightened squeak trying to break himself loose from Elias's grip. He could remember safety town now...he needed to find a trusted adult...and screaming...screaming was good... If only his voice hadn't deserted him...

When Alex squeaked, Elias released his wrist; it really wouldn't do to have the meager kitchen staff running out to see what was up with the bosses' precious brat. Of course, just because he let Alex go didn't mean he'd leave Alex alone- instead, Elias leaned back against the counter, offering the kid a truly annoyed look.

"You don't have to act as if I'm going to slit your throat, you know," he muttered, sounding as annoyed and indignant as he looked. "Your parents did hire me, after all. You want to fall on your ass in the kitchen? Then go right ahead; I'm not stopping you."

Alex's young mind began to assume it was all just a misunderstanding, "It's alright...I just thought...um..." The math book became extremely interesting once again.

"No… Tell me…" Elias murmured, voice dropping in pitch and volume, becoming low and silky. With a sort of practiced absent-mindedness, he dropped one hand on the math book, obscuring the set of problems from proper view. Leaning down again- "…I'm curious."

Once again Alex felt the warning bells go off. "Do you want..." he stopped, and started again several times before finally croaking, "sex?" It was funny how you realized just how gorgeous someone was right as they made it clear they could easily rape you.

Elias slid from his leaning position into a half-crouch, once again putting himself even with Alex. "Oh, no," he purred in answer to the boy's question, despite doubting whether or not Alex actually anticipated an answer. "I'd much rather serve your darling parents what I'd like to think of as their 'just desserts'…" he smiled, the same smile that had served to creep Alex out before, before taking the kid by the shoulder, tugging him closer, and kissing him lightly with smirking lips. "…that, and the way you put it just sounds EVER so vulgar."

Alex at once assumed the deer in the headlights look. He was torn between wanting more and getting away as fast as he could, "S-stoppit, I d-d-don't like that." was all that came out of his trembling lips.

"Yes, but I do," Elias murmured, voice managing to remain a half-purr. His hand remained on Alex's shoulder, and he moved from crouching to sitting, pulling Alex down with him. "I also like getting what I want… When I want it… And at the moment I happen to know exactly what 'what I want' is."

Elias wrapped his arms snugly around Alex, tilting his head to nip at the sensitive skin below the boy's ear. Turning Alex's head with two fingers placed under the boy's chin, Elias moved from Alex's neck to his lips, licking at them before kissing the child again, more slowly- and more surely.

Alex gave a little cry, not loud enough to alert the cooks in the kitchen, but from the boy's trembling it probably wouldn't be much longer before he did. "Why does this feel so good?" he whimpered, while still attempting to pull away from Elias.

Elias only clutched Alex tighter, stroking the back of the boy's neck in a soothing manner, despite doubts about whether or not the action would truly have any affect. "Because I'm good at what I do?" Elias offered, near-tauntingly, whispering the words by Alex's ear.

He rather wanted to grope the boy, to punctuate his words, but there was already the chance that the cooks in the kitchen had heard something coming from Alex. Elias wouldn't want to risk scaring the kid further while they were sitting right by the kitchen door. Instead, he tugged on Alex's earlobe with his teeth, before returning his attentions to the boy's neck and awaiting some sort of response.

"Stop it...please!" Alex sobbed. He was being overwhelmed with this wicked pleasure, and now all he wanted to do was hide from this man and beg for more at the same time.

"Are you sure…?" Elias murmured, still a bit worried about alerting the cooks in the kitchen. His arms were still wrapped around Alex, and he'd slipped a hand under the hem of the boy's shirt, fingertips lightly dancing over the soft skin. "Maybe you're just ashamed… Because I'm older than you? Because I'm a man? Because I think you're fucking adorable?" Elias changed his tone of voice, first sounding taunting… Then sounding heated, lustful. "That… and those little sounds you make are fucking hot," Elias added, in a whisper.

A silent tear ran down Alex's cheek as the distressed boy continued to make the "fucking hot little sounds." One would have felt sorry for the boy until they noticed the nastily incriminating bulge in his pants.

Being himself, Elias was too busy sucking and nipping at Alex's neck, tormenting the boy, to feel sorry for him- but he noticed the 'nastily incriminating bulge' all the same. Making a distinctly satisfied-sounding noise in the back of his throat, Elias moved the hand not on Alex's stomach to his crotch, fondling the child through his pants.

"I think you're quite sure…" Elias murmured then, in a whisper. "But not of wanting me to stop, hmm? Perhaps we should go somewhere else, hmmm?" -then, teasingly- "You do make a lot of noise…"

Alex made a strangled cry when he felt Elias's hand touch his cloth-covered erection. "I don't...want...this!"

"You know, when they taught you kids how to 'protect yourselves'…" Elias began, beginning to sound faintly annoyed- although still whispering. As he spoke, he shifted his hold on Alex, fully prepared to scoop the boy up and drag him somewhere… Quieter… There was still a horribly strong chance that the cooks would hear the child.

"…they completely skipped over the part where they explained what this actually meant, huh?" While speaking, Elias shifted his hand upwards from Alex's crotch to his stomach, before slipping his hand under the waistband of the boy's pants and re-wrapping fingers about the bulge felt through the thin fabric of Alex's underwear.

"What are you talking about?" Alex was trying to pull himself out of Elias's grip only to rub himself against the other man's hand. "Oooh..." he choked.

"You're cute, you know that?" Elias murmured, seemingly at random, tone of voice still slightly exasperated- but also sounding rather resigned, and perhaps fond, as well. Shaking his head slightly, Elias hoisted Alex up- with some difficulty, considering the man's slight frame- only smirking a bit as he pointedly removed his hand from where Alex was surreptitiously rubbing against it, so as to support the child's legs and not drop Alex. With Alex half-clutched in his arms, Elias headed towards the bathrooms.

Alex squirmed half heartedly, still making his nervous whimpering. He was going to be raped...somehow...he wasn't entirely sure how such things worked.

Elias leaned against the door to the women's bathroom, backing into the room with Alex still in his arms. Seeing as the restaurant was a small one, the bathroom was a single room, not a larger room with stalls- which was just as well; that meant more room to move around in, and a lock on the door- without having to cram himself and Alex into a stall with a toilet.

Closing and locking the door, Elias backed against its reverse, lowering himself and Alex both to the floor and placing the boy in his lap in a seated position. "You know…" he murmured, teasingly, voice low despite his having the walls of the bathroom to muffle the noise. "'You can't rape the willing'…"

Alex found his balled up fist connecting with Elias' stomach. He jerked out of the man's hold and tried desperately to reach the door before Elias could.

Seeing as Elias was still sitting with his back against said door, it wasn't all too difficult for him to reach up and grab the back of Alex's collar, despite having had the wind half knocked out of him. Turning on the floor so he faced Alex's back, Elias yanked sharply on the boy's shirt, meaning to topple Alex back into his lap.

"Sorry, kid, but that's just not how the game works," Elias half-hissed, grabbing up both of Alex's wrists in one long-fingered hand as he did. "As I see it, this can all play out in one of two ways- and it all depends on whether or not you're willing to calm the fuck down."

Alex struggled desperately, "I'll scream if you don't let me go." he cried, tears streaming down his face.

"And I'll kiss you quiet if you try," Elias shot back fiercely, sounding just a tad bit vindictive- never mind that Alex was only a child… As if to prove his point, Elias repositioned Alex against the bathroom door, cradling his head and face with one hand as he kissed the boy firmly. Of course, there always was the chance that it would occur to Alex to bite him… So Elias relented after a few moments, running his tongue over the boy's lips and kissing him gently. The hand not on Alex's face was placed on the small of the boy's back, underneath the shirt he wore, as Elias ran light fingertips up and down the boy's spine.

Alex was shaking like a leaf, too petrified to consider means of self defence. Although... slowly... he was starting to relax... "Are you going to rape me?" he asked quietly.

"Why? Do you want me to?" Elias asked, rather than answering- voice soft despite the taunting words. Why, oh why did the kid have to make things so damned difficult? It really wasn't that hard, Elias was sure… Sex was sex, and so long as everything was consensual, rape didn't even come into the picture. As a counterpoint to his thoughts, Elias continued stroking Alex's back, meanwhile shaking his head slightly and sighing. "Look… Alex… I already said what I thought about that, and I don't see what's so fucking wrong about wanting to make you feel good. Unless you're harboring fantasies about some violent, bloody rape, no, that's not gonna happen."

"Then can I go?" Alex seemed to assume that any sex with Elias would be rape, and since he wasn't going to be raped, there was no need for him to be detained any longer, "I won't tell my parents if you let me go...please?"

"Are you really all that fond of your parents?" Elias asked conversationally, as he completely disregarded Alex's "offer." Even as he spoke, Elias ducked his head to nip and suck at Alex's neck, once again pointedly ignoring Alex's wish to be free of Elias's ministrations and out of the bathroom. "I'm not. But I figure I'm rather fond of you, so I'll put up with them. Plus I doubt you'd tell them, anyway; you'd probably be ashamed, seeing as you're enjoying yourself so much. So you're not going anywhere just yet- we aren't done making you feel good." Elias half-purred, smirking with that and dropping the hand on Alex's back lower.

Alex squirmed and whined, he couldn't do much of anything else. "My parents are just fine!" he managed eventually.

"Hmm? If you say so…" Elias murmured absently, voice still a low purr. His one hand slid from Alex's cheek, down the boy's front, to the hem of the shirt the kid wore, toying with it. His other hand was still moving slowly on Alex's back; absently, he moved that hand down as well, pushing up Alex's shirt so that both hands were splayed across the child's chest. Elias had moved his mouth back by Alex's ear in order to whisper efficiently; after speaking, he again licked at the boy's neck just below his jawbone, before leaning back slightly and blowing on the damp skin. "Tell me it wouldn't be so hard to stop resisting…" -he purred- "…tell me your body lies when it reacts to everything I do."

Alex shut his eyes tightly and shuddered, "No..." he said with a very small voice, but his will was failing him as his struggling ceased.

Elias heroically attempted not to smirk as he noticed the ceasing of Alex's struggles; perhaps the kid wasn't entirely dense after all. "Come on," he coaxed softly, running the index finger of one hand in tiny circles around Alex's right nipple, as he continued to hold the child's shirt out of the way with the other hand. It really would've been easier just to remove the thing altogether. "Just say that it wouldn't be so hard to give in," Elias continued. "I'm not going to rape you- but I am going to make you feel good. And maybe, just maybe, if you agree… Right… Now… I'll stop teasing you." To indicate what he meant, Elias kissed the boy softly, slowly on the lips, before ducking his head, licking Alex's neck, and returning to gazing down at the child.

Alex looked up at Elias with large blue eyes. There was both fear and curiosity in his gaze, "What are you going to do to me now?"

"Depends," Elias decided, tone more of a 'teasing' one than a 'taunting' tone. "You didn't quite do as I told you- what will you do if I tell you? …And you'd seemed like such a good pupil before… I do hope someone's taught you to be open-minded…" Elias smiled with that, the same creepy smile as from before, before brushing his thumb over Alex's lips and toying with the hem of Alex's shirt. In the long run, Elias was quite determined to have the child, and would "do" whatever was necessary to make them both "feel good"… But at the moment, he'd be pleased if he could get the kid's shirt off, and steal another kiss from the boy.

"What do you want me to do?" Alex looked confused.

"You're cute when you're confused" -then, abruptly- "Take off your shirt." Elias descended on the boy once more before backing off, kissing the child both firmly and gently all at once, before leaning back out of the way so that Alex could comply, were he so inclined. Of course, Elias remained close enough to pounce on Alex again, if the boy attempted to flee instead.

Hesitantly Alex obeyed the command; his shirt wasn't doing him any good anyway, but... Why was he complying with Elias's wishes...was it just him trying to please the older man so that the confusing teasing would stop?

Leaning in to press his lips against Alex's once more, Elias took the child by the shoulders, bringing Alex to his feet as Elias himself rose. At least he'd elicited one more kiss that was consensual enough from the kid. With what he was going to say next, Elias figured Alex would probably rapidly phase back into a "scared and defensive" state, instead of his current "confused yet compliant" one. Regardless, Elias allowed a slow smile to form on his lips, as he regarded Alex with some fondness.

"Now… Take off my pants."

"Wha-" Alex backed up a little, sure enough going back into scared and defensive mode. "I'm not going to." he added with more certainty.

"Then I'll take off yours," Elias decided, himself completely unfazed by Alex's "retreat" of sorts; he had been expecting it. His hands had been resting on Alex's shoulders still; when the boy backed into the door, considering how close to it they both were, Elias allowed one hand to drop downwards, sliding down Alex's now fully-bared chest and coming to a stop at his crotch.

"I said I was going to make you feel good," he continued, as he waited for Alex's reaction to the move- a reaction that would doubtlessly be less-than-pleasant, by Elias's standards. "I mean it. I still will. Even if it takes all evening to garner your consent."

"Alright...I'll take off your pants." Alex quavered, figuring his owns pants were going to be lost as punishment if he didn't comply. Nervously he un-zipped the other man's pants and gave them enough of a downward tug to have them fall to the floor around Elias's feet.

Elias wasn't the type to have "gone commando" beneath his work clothes; his downward-sliding pants revealed the black boxers he wore underneath. "Those, too," he murmured, before waiting for Alex to freak out again. It was more than likely to happen… And yet the kid seemed to want to keep his own pants- perhaps his parents hadn't allowed him to take sex ed?- so Elias could always make another offer to remove those, and Alex would likely comply.

Alex rested his head against Elias's chest, enjoying the warmth of the man that contrasted so starkly to the cold tile floor, "What now?" he asked quietly.

"You're not going to freak out on me again, are you?" Elias asked a bit warily, despite the warmth to his voice. As he spoke, he traced circles on the boy's bare stomach with one slender finger.

"It depends." Alex replied, "But you said this was supposed to feel good, so I shouldn't have anymore reason to, right?"

"Exactly," Elias purred. "But... You'll trust me, for now at least, right?" Elias attempted to flash Alex a reassuring smile; some parts of having sex with a GUY weren't exactly exceptionally "good feeling"... and it really wouldn't do to have Alex freaking out...

"I think so..." Alex quavered, "What do I have to do?"

"Lie down," Elias decided, even as he grabbed up his shirt from where he'd tossed it off to the side, instead spreading it out in front of himself and Alex. Without waiting for Alex to move on his own, Elias began to lower the boy down, supporting Alex's head with a hand, as opposed to letting the kid rest it on nothing more than thin fabric over hard tile.

Alex's body was tense but he obeyed, goosebumps formed along his body. "Can you tell me what you're going to do?" he asked nervously, "I mean the suspense is killing me..." the last part was accompanied by a nervous smile.

"I suppose it's only fair..." Elias amended. "But this is the part that sounds a bit odd... Because kissing isn't all that different, whether you're a guy or a girl... But the rest is." So saying, Elias ghosted the hand not caught between the floor and Alex's head down between the boy's legs, fondling him almost pointedly before continuing. "Do you know how a man and a woman have sex, Alex?" Elias purred, waiting for a response before properly answering the child's question.

"Uhm....yes...I think so." Alex did, but he was too busy squirming to think clearly.

"So you know how it's supposed to feel...?" Elias continued, voice still a low purr, fingers still wrapped lightly- stroking- about Alex's arousal, a part of the boy that was responsive to touches, despite the fact that Alex was still growing.

"Yea-ah." Alex's voice hitched as his body shook with the effort it took to hold still. "Is that what you're gonna... Oooh." The last part was from his sudden spasm grinding his still stubby cock against Elias' hand.
Sign up to rate and review this story