Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I did it for fun!

Chapter 2

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-09 - Updated: 2009-07-09 - 1219 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning to some wierd tapping.I sat up and rubbed my eyes.It seemed to be coming from my window.I stood up and walked towards it.I pulled up the shade and gasped.
"Sasuke was there trying to stay on the window ledge.I opened it and tried to pull him up.
"Sorry!",he said.I grabbed him by the arms and he grabbed me by the waist.I have to admit,I started to blush a little.I grabbed his legs and pulled him inside with a last tug and we both ended up on the floor.I opened my eyes to see his face on my stomach.
"Are you OK?",I asked.
"Just fine.",he said with a muffled voice and gave me a thumbs up.We stood up and brushed ourselvs off.
"I came so we can hang out before school tomorrow.",he said.
"My family and me were going to go to some boring place today.",I said.
"I checked and your parents are gone.There's no car in the driveway.So that means you're free!",he said.I sighed and sat on my bed.
"I dont know.I don't usually get out much anymore.",I said and looked down.Then I noticed what I was wearing.A t-shirt with these sweatshorts.I grabbed my blanket and overe myself quickly.
"Come on,its just going to be me and you.Nobody else.",he said and sat next to me.
"Well,what are we supposed to do today?",I asked.
"We are going to the park,and then we wil go to the mall and buy you something pretty to wear to the festival I heard was being held at The Central Park.hen,we will go out for a movie and ice-cream and I will walk you back home personally.",he said.
"Wo,thats alot.",I said.
"Yes,and you will come,so get dressed.I will wait in your kitchen.",he said and stood up heading to the door.
"Why the kitchen?",I asked confused.He stopped and looked over at me.
"No reason.",he said and then burst out running out of the room.Wow,that was just wierd.
I hurried and got dressed.I wore short purple shorts with white t-shirt and a green and white jacket that I zipped up and was green on the sleves with a heart on each shoulder and white on everything else.I wore some long black socks and sneakers.He should be surprised of how I dressed.
I walked down stairs after washing my mouth and brushing my hair and leaving it down.I walked downstairs and found Sasuke digging in my refrigerator.I walked up to him and blew in his ear.He jumped and he had a mouth full of bacon.He stared at me shocked.I was just bored.
"What are you doing?",I asked.
"Eating raw bacon.",he said with his mouth full and and laughed nervously.
"What are you doing eating rawed bacon in my kitchen?",I asked.
"I was hungry.",he said and lughed nervously again.I pushed him to the side and closed the refrigerator.
"Lets get going.",I said.I heard no response.I turned around to see him staring at me.
"You look very different.Are you punk?",he said.
"Kinda.",I said and grabbed my cell and wallet.
"I was thinking,do you maybe want to try and look different?You know,get a different look everyday.",he asked.
"What are you talking about?",I asked.
"My mom's friend owns a hairshop and any of my famil members gets a one time free haircut there.You can proably dye your hair or something.",he said.
"Do I look like I want to dye my hair?",I asked him.
"No,but you can possibly want to inside.",he said and smiled.
"Look,I'll consider it.Lets just go.",I said and headed for the door.He followed and finished off his raw bacob.He was so wierd.

We were at the park just sitting around,well I wasI was sitting against a tree..I also bought my book,I really did love reading.Sasuke was walking around the tree and me annoyingly.I sighed and he was coming toward me,so I put out my leg.He had his eyes closed,so easy.He tripped and fel to the floor.
"Ouch.",he said and started to get up.
"Can you stop doing that?",I asked.
"But I'm bored.You're reading a book and I'm looking like a total idiot.Lets go running or something.",he said.I shook my head and flipped to the next page.
"Fine,I'll use your weakness.",he said and grabbd my book and started running.He was seriosuly going to pay!
I got up and started running after him.I almost caught him sometimes,but he slicked his way through the grasp og my hand.
"Give me my book!",I yelled and made a ump for it.Thats when I noticed some girls from my school,their eyes went on me.My eyes widened and I turned my head to Sasuke.He turned around and laughed,but then yelped when I fell on him.My hands struck the ground around his head and he was under me.I opened my eyes and my hair slicked from my back to my shoulder and off in his face.I stared at him,and he stared back.
"Sakura!",girls yelled.I also rememberd that the girl at this school always worried about me and worshipped me.I even got sme love letters from some.It was so annoying.Sasuke stared to get up,and so did I.I turned to the girls and they jumped at me happily.My eyes widened and the next thing I know,there were girls on me.They got up and helped me up.I brushed myself off and picked up my book.
"Sakura,we are so happy you are here!",they said and squealed and clapped.
"Yeah.",I said and walkd past them.
"Where are you going?",Sasuke asked.
"To get my bag.",I said.Then a girl raced past me making me stop and came back with my bag.
"There you go,Sakura.",she said and bowed.I patted her head and turned back.Sasuke was staring at me.
"What?",I asked placing my book in the bag.
"You sure are popular.",he said.
"You have no idea!",the girls said in unison and squealed again.I tied the bag to the belt loop on my shorts and looked back up at Sasuke.
"How about we get going?",I asked.Sasuke shook his head to come back to Earth and noded.
"Sure,to the mall then.",he said and placed his arm around mine.
"Sakura,is he your boyfriend?",the girls asked.
"No.",I said and Sasuke suddenly burst out running and pulling me.I kept with him just fine,but I soon got tired.
When we got there,I was so happy to know,that Sasuke had actually taken me to a barber shop.
"What are we doing here?",I asked.
"You are getting your hair done.",he said and pulled me in the shop.Man,this outta be bad.
Sign up to rate and review this story