Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I did it for fun!

Chapter 3

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-11 - Updated: 2009-07-11 - 1194 words

0Unrated
When we were finished with that haircut,I looked like a total freak.My hair was now the color of light purple.I was even wearing pink lipgloss with blush and eyes shadow.This guy is crazy.
"You look awesome!",he said.I narrowed my eyes and grabbed a lock of my hair.
"You think that girls with purple hair look awesome!This is just great!I'l look like a total freak to the people at school and I even lok so girly,plus,I have to wear something good for this festival.What ele is there?",I yelled.
"Dont worry,you look super cute.There is no way that somebody will make fun of you.",he said.I sighed and started to walk in the direction of my house.
"Where are you going?",he asked following me.
"Home,and I am going to try and wash this junk out y hair.",I said.He grabbed me by the arm and turned me to him.
"Look,I am really sorry,but you seemed like you needed a change.Dont be so mad.",he said.I stared at him for a moment,but then just sighed.
"Fine,but don't espect me to say thank you.",I said.
"OK,but do know,that you just did.",he said.I stared at him and he started to laugh.I narrowed my eyes and smiled.
"That is it.",I said and he let go starting to run.I ran after him,and laughed the whole time.I was actually laughing,and having fun.

After that,we went to the mall and bought both of us something great to wear.he bought some jeans with these sneakers and a black shirt.I really didn't know why he was dressing like that,but then again,who cares?I bought a white shirt that had little straps with a black plain skirt and got a huge skull belt with it and long black and white socks with some boots that had buckles on them.
"You look so cool!",he said and smiled.I roled my eyes and grabbed his hand.
"Lets just get going.",I said and pulled him toward the Central Park.It was a long way,but we got there.
Yet,when we got there,it was huge with people everywhere.They stared at us and some guys and girls smiled at us.
"Lets get this party startd!",Sasuke said.I smiled and he pulled me toward some stand.We got in alot of games and one some prizes.I had to say,that was super fun.

It was getting to be dark and we were walking around the park carrying our prizes and eating a cotton candy together.We were by the lake,but there was gate so that little kids wouldn't fall in.
"So,what do we do now?",I asked.
"Well,the fireworks are coming on soon,so I gues we could just relax for a while.",he said.I rolled my eyes and walked to the gate.I set my things down and placed my arms on the gate and sighed as I stared at the lake.
"Whats wrong?",he asked.
"I dont know,I just feel so happy.This is the first time in a very long time that I spent a time like this.",I said.
"Well,I think you should get used to this.",he said behind me.
"Why?",I asked.
"I am going to take you out from now on every Saturday and Sunday.",he said.I smiled and turned to him.He wa sso close,I stared and his smile fainted as he stared at me.He got a little closer and I looked down at his lips.I remembered the last kiss.The first night,and we kissed.And I really liked it.He moved towards me and placed his hands on the rail.My smile faded away as he closed his eyes and leaned in towards me.I closed my eyes cslowly and we marely kissed eachother when my name was suddenly called.
"Sakura!",somebody familiar said.We pulled away and looked at Ino coming towards us.
"Ino,what are you doing here?",I asked.
"I came for the festival,of course.",Ino said and smiled at Sasuke.He smiled back and cleared his throat as he moved away from me.I loked down and grabbed my things.
"So,what were you doing up until now?",Sasuke asked.
"Just looking around,for some fun.",Ino said smiling more than she needed to at Sasuke.Sasuke nodded stil smiling and looked away.
"Well,I guess we should go now.",I said and walked past Ino.
"Sakura,wait up!",Sasuke called.He was by me smiling happily as always.I wonder if he like Ino.She always managed to steal the guys I liked,so could Sasuke be falling for her,like the others?When was he going to break out and sleep with Ino?I wonder.

We walked around some more,and soon the firecrackers started.Sasuke was cheering and laughing and jumping around as the firecracker exploded and sprinkled in the sky.I laughed with him and sighed as I watched him.He was really different.He was nothing like me and was always so happy,what was it with him?What is it about him that brings the real me out?
"Whats wrong?",he asked.He noticed me staring.
"Nothing,just looking.",I said.He smiled and I smiled back.He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a hug.I hugged him back and started to cheer as well.He laughed and cheered with me.It felt so good,to just yell and scream like that.Man,I wanted to do it forever.Then again,I also somehow wanted to be here with Sasuke too.I wanted him with me with that energetic attitude and silly smile forever.

We were walking home now,and we were carrying our prizes and close together.We were just looking away from eachother,we really seemed to quiet down.
"So how was today?",he asked me.I looked up at him and smiled.
"It was fun.",I said.
"Good,that was what I was heading for.My goal.",he said.I was realy confused now.
"What do you mean?What was your goal?",I asked.He smiled down at me and then grabbed my arm making me turn to him.I stared at him,and he quickly kissed me.I kissed him back,and we pulled away slowly smiling.
"To get that pretty smile on your face.",he said with a small smile.I wrapped my arms around his neck dropping everything.He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Well,you did it.",I said.He chuckled a little and I kissed him.I didn't care anymore,he got me.He got me in his soft hands.I really liked him,even if this was the second day.Tjough,I felt like I have known him for many years.The first boy that I fell for quickly,and he was the best guy I had ever met.
Sign up to rate and review this story