Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Not One For Love Songs

I'm Not One For Love Songs (Part 12)

by ohsotay23 4 reviews

Oh no! Gabe! What's wrong with him?! :O I guess you'll just have to read and see. Reviews are wonderful.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-07-15 - Updated: 2009-07-15 - 1422 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Author’s Note: I know it’s been forever since I updated and I have no excuses except that I’ve been focusing on my poems/songs a lot more lately. I know that this chapter is short and doesn’t contain a lot of major events. But I promise that a lot will be happening in the next few chapters! Review Please! :D

P.S.- If you haven’t gotten it already, go out and get, or download on Itunes, All Time Low’s new album (Nothing Personal). I love it. Perfect album for the Summer.

Song Recommendation- Walls- All Time Low



I’m Not One For Love Songs

After 15 seconds of trying to resuscitate him I pushed down on his chest once more and suddenly liquid started flowing from his mouth. He was gasping and choking as I pulled the waste basket over to him. He tried catching his breath after and was shaking from his lack of strength.

I was still trying to absorb the fact that he had killed someone. Apparently it’d been more than one person, according to his use of the term ‘them’. Holy fuck. What did this guy do now? He was turning out to be way more than I think I can handle.

He dropped onto his stomach on the floor and placed his head on his arm, seeming to fall back asleep. At least he was conscious. He’s lucky he didn’t need the stomach pump. I had a very strong gut feeling that he had been doing speedballs. He was lucky he wasn’t dead. I don’t even want to know how many had been injected in him tonight. More than should have been though.

He slowly seemed to rise to all fours and crawled towards my room. Oh no. He was so NOT getting my bed. He was even a sneaky motherfucker after a near death situation. While gaping at his mere move to comfort I realized I’d have to clean up after him. Fuck. And I mean, I guess I can’t kick him out of my room. But he’s staying on his side and if he so much as touched me I’ll make the hangover that he’s sure to have seem like heaven compared to what I’ll put him through.

When everything was thrown out and cleaned off I started the short trek to my room. It seemed to take forever to reach the mostly open door that leads into my room. The room that leads to Gabe. Hopefully he was asleep and I could just deal with everything tomorrow.

I went to the empty side of the bed and got in with the intent of making as little movement as possible. But we all know that things don’t always go according to the original intentions.

When I got into the bed I saw his face stuffed into my pillow, presumably passed out cold. Good, cause Lord knows that he is sure going to be suffering tomorrow when he woke up. He’d need all the sleep that he could get now. I shifted a bit more and ended up lying on my back, staring blankly at the ceiling. I stared up wonderingly at the ceiling tiles as if the cracks there held the answers to all the questions swirling around in my mind.

“I’m not really sleeping,” I heard him mumble.

“Oh,” I said simply. I felt pathetic feeling sheepish when he was the wrongdoer who should be coughing up multiple apologies and explanations, rather than bodily fluids.

“I’m sorry,” he said once again. And I knew he meant it. I’ve noticed that he doesn’t say sorry often, and when he does, he means it. That still didn’t fix anything. Or explain anything to me.

“Sorry doesn’t fix everything Gabe,” I told him monotonously.

“I know, and I know that I’ve got a lot of work to do to even consider your forgiveness. I also know that I owe you a lot of explaining. But at the moment sleep seems really fucking sexy and I’m not sure if I can really think properly right now,” he told me.

“Okay,” I told him disappointed, and still really hurt. I was treated like shit tonight, and those jabs still stung. I definitely deserved some verbal compensation for all that I have been put through.

“Before I pass out cold I just want you to know one thing,” he told me tiredly.

“Hmm?” I asked annoyed.

“Everything I said meant nothing tonight up until a few minutes ago. Everything I said that hurt you, was only said with the intention to make you hurt. You’re the only person I’ve got to hold onto right now and I need you to know that. I’m holding on so tight because I just don’t want to fall down again,” he mumbled, getting closer to sleep with each word.

“Those are some pretty meaningful words Gabe, and actions speak louder than words,” I sighed.

“I’ll show you the meaning of them, I promise y-” and with that incomplete sentence he was fast asleep.

“I just hope you can keep this promise Gabe,” I whispered to myself sadly.

And soon the darkness came and I was excused from the mixture of emotions that have been consuming me as of late.


Next Morning (Sunday)

Waking up had never been an all time favorite of mine, especially when I had a pounding headache and a heavy heart. I felt extremely weighed down. I could not even begin to think about what this day would hold for me, and dear Gabe. I was very surprised to wake up and find him out of bed, presumably already up and out. It seemed strange to not wake up and see him. Secretly I wanted to be the first awake to see what position we had ended up in. That way, I could extricate myself from him, if needed, as to avoid awkwardness when we both woke up.

I stretched, giving me a temporary relief from the aching in my muscles. I stood slowly and headed towards the bathroom. When I passed the kitchen I stopped in shock.

Holy shit.

No fucking way.

This wasn’t even possible.

It couldn’t be.

It just couldn’t.

Gabe was…

Making me pancakes…

In his boxers…

His Spongebob boxers…

While wearing a chef hat…

What time continuum was I in? This definitely was off. I didn’t even know that he knew what the stove was for. He seemed more like a Hotpocket kind of guy. I guess you learned something new everyday, and today I learned to always expect the unexpected.

“Uhm…” I said, still partially frozen in shock, with only my hand being able to point at him with a confused look on my face.

“I told you that I would make it up to you. I promised that I’d show you the meaning to everything I said,” he said simply.

“Uh, well,” I said speechless.

“You’re speechless? That’s a first. I guess I did good then, didn’t I?” he said with a happy grin while he did some fancy flipping with the pancakes.

I sat down on the other side of the kitchen counter/island and just shook my head, “Gabe, you owe me a lot more than pancakes.”

“Yeah, I do. I just thought this would be a nice start!” he exclaimed cheerily.

“How are you this cheery? I bet your head is killing you right now and your whole body feels like it’s being held together by really crappy Elemer’s glue sticks and you’re about to collapse. Am I about right?”

“Couldn’t have said it better myself. I feel like death. But this is your day and I’m going to make it up to you!”

“You feel like death? Gabe, you are aware that you were very close to death last night, right?” I reminded him angrily.

“Yes, I know,” he said simply.

I just shook my head and looked down to see a plate of pancakes laid down in front of me.

“Just eat, and I promise that after you’re full I will answer all your questions and explain everything.”

“Deal,” I practically screamed in excitement as I started wolfing down my breakfast, very ready for some answers and explanations. It was about damn time.
Sign up to rate and review this story