Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Waking Up In A Super Awkward Situation (Vegas. WELL! Actually it’s Los Angeles, fool!).

by Chicago-Kid 3 reviews

Resolutions aren't overrated. If we didn't have them everybody would be the same, ugly, fat, bald and dead probably.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 1004 words

0Unrated
Waking Up In A Super Awkward Situation (Vegas. WELL! Actually it’s Los Angeles, fool!).
The next morning I woke up on the ground of what had been Patrick, Trixi and William’s room for the night. Patrick slept in Brendon’s bed, the next door over.
Bottles lay around my head like some alternative halo. I checked the time on my phone. Great! Two hours to make this place look normal and clean ourselves up.
Mikey was already up, walking around holding his head.
“Morning.” He said politely, but in a way that sounded slightly painful.
“Are you okay?” I asked
“Yeah. Just hungry. I think I threw up everything I’ve eaten for a week.” He said, laughing slightly. I joined in.
I rolled over and Ryan right there, sleeping with his mouth only very slightly agape. I laughed in my head then got up to survey the room.
William and Gerard had Sharpie drawings all over their faces. I’ll admit, I did come up and have a little more of a party with whoever was still going by the time we came back. Gabe had sent himself out of the room, before Patrick came back upstairs, into the room that Courtney, Ryan and I were going to stay in.
“Are we the only ones awake?” I asked Mikey, who was trying to place an empty bottle into the trash as quietly as possible.
“Um, no. That guy Sisky (?) a little bit weird when he woke up, around about 6 a.m, and he just ran out the door screaming, “The Butcher!” or something. It looked like he was having a huge mental moment or something. He’s in the shower right now.”
“Oh. Yeah, that’s Sisky, the guy who kept on laughing on the plane and stuff.”
“Do you wanna get some breakfast before everyone else wakes up. I feel empty.”
I laughed at how he said that, subconsciously, like a robot.
“Yeah.”
My mouth felt dry but judging by the taste I puked a little bit before I went to sleep.
“Let’s go.” I said, picking up my jacket from a table chair.

BREAKFAST ---
There was a small restaurant buffet type thing opened up downstairs but Mikey recognised the face of the beet-red face man from the night before, who burst in on us.
“We better head back upstairs.” He said quickly.
“Agreed.”

We had the unfortunate task of waking everybody up. As we passed Trixi’s door I heard a faint weeping noise. A little pain doesn’t hurt a soul. No, do not tell me to be less spiteful when the person needs it.

Fortunately somebody had already done that. William re-capped for us saying how Sisky decided to be a porn ninja and run around the room naked, jumping on people.
“Is he actually crazy?” I asked quietly
“No, he just acts that way!” Billvy answered, laughing. “I’m serious, but I[m not sure why he wants people to think he’s insane.”
“Just a personality trait.” He added, shrugging.
I heard that mad Sisky scream again.
“Please don’t come out naked again.” I thought
“He won’t.” William said, smiling that trademark smile.
I frowned but then remembered his gift.
Ryan yawned like a lion.
“Hey, waz happenin’?” he said, slurring.
“Clean-Up Time Bitches!” Sisky said, running out of the bathroom.
I intended to confront this strange person. I needed to figure out why was Sisky a spazz. I really did.
Gerard fell off the bed, right on top of Joe, making him do his, “Fuck yeah, I’m a Wolverine II niggz!”, routine, making his claws grow out like knives. The unintentionally loud noise made Brendon sit up fast, like when you have a nightmare. In the process of doing that, he threw a pillow at Patrick’s head. He just moaned and rolled over, snoring again.
Andy was startled by the loud (er) snoring so he woke up. Pete just woke up, the only one who had made it to the couch. Except he was only in his boxers. Hmmm. That’s a thought!

I really do love chain reactions!

“Patrick.” I said, creeping up on him.
“Go away.” He said croakily.
“We’re late.” Andy said in a fake-anxious voice. That made Patrick get up. He swore under his breath when he realised we weren’t.
“Hey Pete?” he asked, looking in his direction.
“Yeah?”
“Why are you in your underwear?”
“Oh. . . I don’t know..” he giggled girlishly then got up and found his pants.
“I call the shower.” Ryan said quickly, instantly looking for a way to get out of cleaning.
“Nah, you have to race for it.” Gerard said quickly.
“That’s so unfair, you can just shadow yourself off there.”
“And?” Gerard answered, raising an eyebrow.
“BITCH!” Ryan screamed out, Chris Crocker style.
Gerard disappeared.
“Ryan dear.” I said, “We still have the shower in our room.”
“Oh yeah. Is there one in the other room?”
“Nope.” I said, grinning broadly..
“HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT! YOU KNOW, IF I LOOK TERRIBLE ON THE PLANE TODAY, I’M BLAMING YOU!” Ryan told us threateningly.
Does that even count as a threat?

“I’m going to talk to her.” Patrick said, dusting himself off hastily
“You sure you want to do this man?” Pete asked anxiously
“I have to, otherwise we might never be able to speak to each other properly, ever again.”he answered, walking out the door in his still damp clothes. He opened up a cupboard to see find his jacket and Courtney spilled out.
“Oh hey.” He said quickly, before grabbing his jacket and practically running out the door.
“You go tiger!” William said, punching the air (poor air)
“Where am I?” Courtney asked dazedly.
“Oh are you okay?” William asked her. She made no noise as she pulled herself fully out of the cupboard.
“SHOWER TIME!” I yelled, shadowing into the bathroom next door.

“FUCK YOU CRYSTAL!” Ryan said, loudly.

I win.

Sign up to rate and review this story