Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Chicago, the fang-like thorn in my side

Is Gabe the Snape of this story?

by Xnataliex 6 reviews

One week after the previous chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 1112 words

0Unrated
Gabe’s P.O.V

“William says he will be here shortly” said Brendon coolly.
“Wonderful” I replied settling myself into one of the leather chairs. The squeak of shoes on the marble flooring outside told us someone was approaching. Ronnie opened the door, there was a gleam in his eyes; bloodlust.
“Where’s William?” I said excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.
“What is it Ronnie?” said William he sounded as bored and uninterested as ever. He lent against the doorway, smirking at Ronnie’s leap of surprise.
“We found a half bred, she is living with her human sister!” he said once he had composed himself. William’s smirk grew to a smile, a smile that did not quite reach his eyes they remained as cold as ever.
“Well kill them and make sure you do, Travis’s death was very tragic indeed, and I would hate to loose another of my men…” Said William casually as if he was talking about the weather. His smile grew wide as Ronnie gulped and left the room. Oh poor Ronnie, I would feel some pity if only he hadn’t led the way to the deaths of most of my people…
“Gabe lets go through our plans shall we?” Said William. Brendon practically pouted; he was only Williams used ass wipe now. In a few days this would all be over they would be defeated, live would go forth as it should. Happiness rose inside me.
“So where exactly is the hide out?” said William. I took a breath, a breath that would lead to me telling him all.

Caleb’s P.O.V

“Well who’s going first?” asked Pete, he didn’t even look up from the pile of notes that Alex, he and Frank were going over.
“I’m gonna go after” said Brooke.
“Yeah me too” said Pete.
“Actually I’ll go now” snapped Brooke. She stormed out. Alex raised his eyebrows and Pete smirked. The rest of us all just traded what the fuck faces.
“I’m going and so are you Reggie” Said Harper sternly.
“I’m not hungry” muttered Reggie.
“You haven’t eaten all week!” Said Andy.
“So?” Said Reggie, shrugging her shoulders. We all looked at her.
“I’m fine ok?” She snapped. One glance you could see she was the opposite of fine.
“You’re going” Said Harper flatly.
“Fine “Mom” I’ll go!” Shouted Reggie. She stormed out the door too.
“I’m going, so that means you too Frank” Said Christie. She smiled shyly at Frank who rolled his eyes, but smiled and got up and led her out of the door. Harper went too, closely followed by Kyle. I glared at his back as I followed him out of the door. I knew his game; he couldn’t possibly be hungry after all that pigs’ blood he guzzled last night, he was only going for Harper. Joe came along too. I walked to the other side of Harper.
“What are we going for today?” asked Brooke. She was stony faced, and I didn’t feel much like asking what that was all about.
“I was hormonal OK?” She snapped; she had read all our minds.
“No it’s not bullshit thank you very much” She shouted. She cast an angry look at us all and stormed off to the front with Reggie.
Christie and Frank were walking along hand in hand just ahead of them.
My eyes met Harpers, her eyebrows were raised.
“Your eyes are weird; they’re not the same colour” I said randomly. Harper rolled her eyes and I braced myself for the sarcastic comment.
“Gee Caleb, thanks for letting me know, I never noticed this during my eighteen years of life” She said smirking.
“Can’t you ever be serious? I asked, laughing.
“Okay this is serious; Caleb you’re an ass” She said. Everyone started laughing.
“What kind of ass am I though a donkey or a backside?” I choked out still laughing.
“Let me break it down for you, you’re a donkey’s ass” She giggled.
I shook my head. Christie and Frank had disappeared. We all stopped dead. Screaming and shouting filled the silence. Christie and Frank ran back. “It’s Ronnie and some others, they’re attacking some one!” Cried Christie. Well all ran round the corner. Sure enough Ronnie was there with a few other men of Williams. They were dragging two girls out of a house.
“No leave Meredith please!” Cried one with dark hair. She was human. Ronnie punched her in the face.
“Get the fuck off me let her go Reid, Reid!” Said Meredith. She was hat-clad and wearing red glasses. She wasn’t human; I could tell she was a half vampire.
Joe speed off in front of Ronnie and the human Reid. He Knocked Ronnie to the floor and took an unconscious Reid in his arms. The others advanced on him. Reggie morphed into a tiger and took one down, Christie and Frank morphed too, into a lioness and a wolf, taking down the other men surrounding Joe.
“Joe take her back to the house!” I shouted as I pelted towards the men holding this Meredith girl. The ground shook around them and they leaped back from the crack I created in the ground.
“Shit, he’s a shield” Shouted Brooke, she was pointing to Gerard, another of William’s men. Gerard smirked as the branches of the tree that had exploded (Courtesy of Harper) failed to even touch him. He began to run off, with the other men dragging Meredith along.
Brooke, Kyle, Harper and I ran after them.
“Gabe?” spluttered Brooke. Sure enough Gabe was there.
Ronnie, Gerard and the others ran ahead with Meredith.
“Gabe!” Shouted Reggie. She had caught up with us.
“Listen to me, go back to the hide out, there will be an invasion tomorrow, be gone before then!” shouted Gabe.
“What?” Said Reggie.
“Trust me!” He said. He ran off after the others. Brooke caught hold of Reggie, just in time; she was about to run after him.
“No Reggie, you can’t!” Said Brooke. Reggie shrugged her off and began to walk back to the hide out, we all followed.

Authors note: I have failed no long chapter sorry. Sorry I was longer then usual updating, this was sitting in my notebook, I just couldn’t be asked to type it, sorry. I’ll try harder for a longer chapter next time, it’s just after I get to a thousand or so I get writers block…so yeah. Thanks for the reviews. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story