Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Jamais Vu

The Kids Are All Fucked Up

by killxsmile 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 805 words

3Funny
Author's Note: HOLY SHIT. I'm sorry for abandoning my stories on here for soooo long.
Writer's block + summer laziness = LETHAL COMBINATION. But now I'm kicking myself in the but, trying to get back into writing.

THANK YOUS:
somethingorother: You'll like where I'm going with this. Trust me.

F-A-S-D: Sweet! Another fan of Saw movies! Hmm. I'm not gonna lie. It'll take a while for Jack to get in the picture, but good things come to those who wait ;)

tryingtohard_x: lol. Andrea will come to her senses eventually.

STORY BELOWWW.

“Now it’s too late to go. It’s getting light out. I know you don’t wanna sleep here alone. Just take it easy…”

“MJ?” I asked into the phone.

“The one and only, darling.”

Under only one condition did MJ call me darling.

“Why are you smoking at this hour?” I asked.

“Why not?” she giggled. “Anyways, I have a better question: why are you calling at this hour?”

“Shit with Alex. I’m thinking that you’ve sold me on the whole nice boy schpiel.”

“I thought you and Alex were sailing on champagne. What happened?”

“I don’t know. We were in his room watching Saw movies, and he got a little grabby. I wasn’t in the mood, and I knew if that was the case, there was no point in sticking around, so I decided to go home. When I left, he didn’t even bother to say goodbye, and that’s when I realized how fucked up our relationship is.”

“Aww, babe. I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s my fault. If I would have listened to you earlier, I wouldn’t have gotten into this mess.”

“You sound like you’re in need of a pick me up. Want me to come over?”

“If it’s not a hassle—”

“I’ll be over there in 15.”

“Okay. But promise me that you’ll get here alright.”

“I’d just started smoking when you called. I’m not even half way through my joint.”

“Alright, I just don’t want anything happening to you.”

“Psh, don’t worry. I could be high as a kite and I’d still be able to walk the 3 blocks to your house.”

“Okay. I guess I’ll see you soon.”

“Bye.”

Just as she’d promised, 15 minutes had passed before she was knocking at my bedroom door.

“Before you asked, yes, I locked your front door after I let myself in. I put the hideaway key on your kitchen counter.”

Smiling, I got up and opened the door for her.

“I come bearing gifts,” she said, offering me a plastic bag from Jewel. Inside, I found a package of double stuffed Oreos, 2 spoons, and a jar of peanut butter.

“Thanks,” I said, pulling her into a hug.

“No problem.”

We quickly took seats on my bed and dug into the food.

“So, lets get down to business,” MJ said, spreading a glob of peanut butter onto her cookie.
“But before diving in I just want to say that I love you like a sister, so please don’t take any offense in what I’m going to say.”

In BFF language, this translated to, “You’re my best friend, but I told you so.”

“Don’t worry, MJ. I couldn’t stay mad at you if I tried.”

“Okay…” she said. “Ever since you and Alex got back together, I’ve been telling you that you deserve better, and as usual, you didn’t listen. Time in, time out, you kept saying that the sex was amazing and that you didn’t want strings attached. I hate seeing you get hurt, and I hate saying ‘I told you so,’ but I guess that this is something you had to learn for yourself. So in a way, I’m glad for what went down at Alex’s.”

I let out a sigh. MJ had hit the nail right on the head.

“You must think I’m an idiot,” I quietly said.

“I don’t think you’re an idiot, Andy,” she said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. “You’re just a little too pessimistic for your own good. I know that love is a weird concept to wrap your head around, but it’s out there. Go ahead and call me delusional, but I know there’s a guy somewhere out there with your name written on his heart. You’ve just gotta find him.”

I offered her a sad smile. She offered me an Oreo.

“Okay, enough with the serious stuff,” she said, as I took the cookie. “Let’s watch some Mitchell Davis YouTubes.”

+++++
Aww. A Mary/Andrea heart to heart.
Love it? Hate it? Wish you hadn't read it?
Since I'm not a mindreader, you'll have to answer by RATING & REVIEWING.
Sign up to rate and review this story