Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > I did it for fun!

Chapter 4

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-18 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 1609 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning very tired and it was unexpected of me,but I fell off the bed flat on my face.I hurried and got ready for school.We had to wear uniforms at my school.A white buttoned up shirt with a short black skirt and a black jacket.Guys wore black pants with white shirt and black jacket.
I went downstairs and got an apple.My mom and dad had gone to work and my brother had left for school.Ino and me were the only one in the house.
"So,how is Sasuke?",she asked.I took a bite from my apple and sat down.
"Whatever.",I said.She walked up to me and sat down by me.
"Don't be mad.I know I've screwed every guy you dated a few years ago,but don't worry.I haven't changed.I'll get to Sasuke,and one of these mornings,he's going to be in my bed cuddling with me while you are in your bed unaware.",she said and smiled sweetly.I stared at her for a moment disbelieved.Suddenly,somebody knocked on the door and I stood up.She sat back and chuckled.I rolled my eyes and opened the door.Sasuke was there with a smile.
"Yo.",he said and hugged me.I hugged him back and somebody suddenly poked me in the back.I jumped and pulled from Sasuke and turned to see Ino smiling at Sasuke.
"Hi.",she said.
"Ummm,hi.",Sasuke said and waved.
"So I guess you come to my school.",I said as I noticed his uniform.He nodded and I smiled a little.I walked past Ino and grabbed my bag and then headed towards the door.Sasuke smiled at me and we turned away and walked down the little path.A car suddenly screeched in front of us and Sasuke's older brother was in with some other guy and girl.
"Yo,Sakura.",he said and smirked at me.I nodded towards him and Ino suddenly walked up to us.
"OK,I'm here.",she said and hopped into the car.I looked at Sasuke and he seemed to be narrowing his eyes at Itachi.I loked back and Itachi sudden;y winked at me.I looked down quickly and the car drove away.
"Ignore my brother,he's just some lame perverted womnizer.",Sasuke said and we turned to the right and walked down the sidewalk to school.
"So,are you nervous?",I asked.
"Nope,I am seriously pumped up and ready.Nothing will get in my way!",he said and winked at me and gave me a thumbs up.I smiled and a motorcycle suddenly rumbled by me.I turned my head to the left to see some guy with a helmet on a motorcycle on the other side of the street stopping.He took off his helmet and shook his head.He had blond hair and he opened his eyes to reveal these bright blue eyes and had this light skin.I looked past him to see a pretty and looked like a shy girl by him.She had this lavender colored kind of eyes and long violet hair with light skin.She stared at the boy and he smiled.
"Take a ride with me Hinata.",he said.She smiled and shook her head.
"No,I never rode a motorcycle,and it kinda scares me.",she said in a low voice.
"Here,I have a helmet,and you can just hold onto me.",he said and handed her his helmet.She smiled and suddenly got a little pink on the cheeks and hopped on the motorcycle.She placed on the motorcycle and hesitated,but wraped her hands around him.The boy revved the motorcycle,and he suddenly turned his head to me and Sasuke.Sasuke suddenly grabbed me by the arm and started to pull me.I looked up at him and his face seemed pretty wierd,like he was suddenly mad.The motorcycle revved again and went past us quickly and turned around the corner.I had heard of that boy,his name was Naruto Uzamaki.He was a rich boy,but had become a rebel.He was a bad boy,and alot of girls liked him.But he always liked that girl,Hinata.And she had liked him.Yet,they somehow seem very hesitant together and always so quiet and shy when they're by eachother.It's a pretty wierd couple,espicially because Hinata is the most shyest girl there.
"Sasuke,what happened?",I asked as he kept pulling me.
"Nothing,I just want to get the school quickly.",he said without looking at me.I stared at him as he continued to pull me.
We got to the school and he had stopped holding onto me and let me go.We walked side by side,and girls suddenly started to gasp and stare at us.What was their problems.
"OK,well I have to go to the office.I'll see you later.",he said.I nodded and he ran inside the building.Girls and boys stared at me as I made my way towards the Football field.I liked to sit at the bleachers by myself and sometimes lay on them and look up at the sky.
I walked up the bleachers and sat down at the top row and layed down putting my bag on the row under.I ighed as I stared in the sky,and closed my eyes taking slow deep breaths.
"Yo!!!!!!",a voice screamed.My eyes shot open and Naruto's face was to mine.I gasped and stared at him.He smiled and stood up straight.I sat up and tok a deep breath.God that scared me!
"What?",I asked without looking at him.
"Who was the boy you were with this morning?",he asked.I looked at him and stared for a moment.Why did he want to know?
'Why do you care?",I asked.
"Just tell me.",he said.
"No,I hardly know you.",I said and stood up brushing myself off.He grabbed me by the arms and made me turn to him.
"Tell me!I have to know.",he said lowering his voice at the last part.I struggled out of his hold and he let go of me.
"Look,I don't know why you want to know about him,so just leave me alone.",I said.I walked past him grabbing my bag and he suddenly put his hands on my waist and pulled me.He sat down and made me sit down on his lap.I felt myself getting hot and my cheeks getting red.I froze and squeezed my hands.
"Look,I know you would probably want to know why I want to know who he is.But thats personal things and something that I have to know.Just tell em his name and I won't bother you anymore.",he said.I squeezed my eyes shut and his hands suddenly started to wrap around my waist and pulled me to him,resting his head on my shoulder.My eyes shot open and I really started to freak out now.
"Stop.",I whispered.
"Please,just tell me.",he whispered in my ear.I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag running down the bleachers and dropping to the ground once I jumped off the last bleacher.I stood up and ran towards the exit.
I kept running till I was finally alone under a tree.I fell to my knees and breathed hard.My face was really hot right now.I shook it off and wiped the sweat from my face.I took one last breath when a voice suddenly made me jump.
"Yo.",I heard Sasuke say.I jumped and looked up to see him leaning on the tree.
"Oh,hi.",I said starting to get up.
"Whats wrong?",he asked.
"Nothing.",I said as I bent down and grabbed my bag.
"You sure?You look seriously tired.",he said as I turned to him.
"No,I was suddenly coughing like crazy.Guess I got a dry throat.",I said and smiled a little at him.He shrugged and smiled.He took my hands and kissed me on the cheek.I smiled and pulled his face to mine again giving him a kiss.He chuckled as our lips pressed together.I had my eyes opened as his eyes were closed as he kissed me,and my eyes went wide when I saw him,Naruto,was staring at us from far away.I closed my eyes and kissed Sasuke more.
After that,we went to our classes and I sat down in the back by the window.The seat by me was empty.
"Class,a kid is having troubles in his class,so he is moving to our class.I am sure you know him,Naruto Uzamaki.",the teach said.I gasped and all the girls squealed.The door shot open and I jumped staring our the window absolutely frozen.
"Yo!",he said.I turned my head slowly,and for sure,he was there.
"Mr,Uzamaki,I hope you will behave well in here.",she said.He nodded and turned his head to the class.He looked from left to right,and his eyes stopped on me and went wide.I looked away quickly and started to freak out inside.
"There,go sit by the seat next to Ms.Haruno.",the teach said.I jumped again and started to be breathing a little heavy.
"OK.",he said and made his way towards me.He sat down and smiled at me.
"Why?"
Sign up to rate and review this story