Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love is too complicated for me,espicially with him.

Love is too complicated for me,espicially with him.

by punk1210 0 reviews

Sakura was heart brolen,but managed to keep herself after all those years.But when she is in need of a guitarist for her band,he shows up and get her to go head over heels for him,for a second time.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 1958 words

0Unrated
It's pretty funny.....they way I remember it..........always so happy,but then I suddenly went gloomy and quiet..............all because he left.

It started when we were just kids.We were five and we always played together.Wherever I went,he came.Wherever he went,I went along with him.You would never catch us away from eachother.We knew eachother since we first met eachother in PreK.I was wanting to sing,but I was always so quiet,that no one cared to listen.So I always just sat down in class while the other kids played outside happily with their friends.It was until one day,when a boy came up to me and smiled.He told
'I'll listen to you sing'
and I was just happy.He hang out with after that and we found out we lived in the same neighbor hood.I was always so happy,and he was too.
It was when after he turned 6 years old that I found out he was moving away to America because of a job his father got.I was very mad and scream for him to stay.But no one cared to listen and I cried loudly or him as he drove away.I could see him waving to me from the window,but I didn't care.I struggled from my mothers hold and I screamed and yelled for him.I always thought,it was okay.He would come back.But no,he never did.And now I am just lonely.Sure,I have friends that hang out with me.But I never had a friend like him.He was caring,warm,nice,very sweet,and he made me happy.So very happy..................more than I had felt in my whole life.....but he was gone.........and apparently....................so was I...............


"Sakura!",somebody yelled.I sat up startled and gasped loudly shooting my eyes open.I loked around and I was on my bed.I felt tears on my cheek.I wiped them away quickly and turned my head to my friend.Well,she was my best friend.Her name was Tenten.Alwyas so nice and perky.
"Tenten,what are you doing here?",I asked rubbing my eyes.
"I came so we can walk to school together.Duh.Come on,hurry up.We're are going to be late.",she said and rolled her eyes.I yawned and rubbed my head.
My name is Sakura Haruno.Age 17,and currently in Konoha High.I have long pin hair that goes up to my waist and emerald eyes with light skin.My dear friend,Tenten,has short curly brown hair with straight bangs and brown eyes with light skin.She cute and all,and I am saying that because there alot of guys that really want to date her.
"OK,but how long have you been here?",I asked.
"For about half an hour.",she said loking at my pictures.
"Half an hour!",I said surprised.
"Yeah,I got bored at home.So I came more early.",she said and smiled at me.I sighed and went to my drawers.
I wore some skinny jeans with a white shirt with short sleeves and said things like 'Riot' and ROCK N' ROLL' and other things on it with a black vest that I left unbuttoned and a black belt over my shirt that I left untucked and some black converts.I added some black bracelets and a necklace I got from 'him' when I was smaller.It was a sharktooth necklace.I added a cross I got from my mother in the necklace,and a ring I got from Tenten when it was my birthday.I wore some silver bang earings,and placed my hair up in a pomy tail leaving my bangs to the side.
"Alright,lets go.",I said and noticed what she was wearing.Some tight jeans with a white shirt that had lots of pink butterflies and a pink jacket that she left unzipped and some pin converts with her hair down and lots of pink and white bracelets.
"So,how do I look?",she asked.
"Well,it depends on why you're dressing up so girly today.",I said and grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder.
"We have a new boy coming to school,and you never know if he is a super hot boy that wants to date me.",she said and giggled.I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room.
"Good morning.",my mom said.I nodded and grabbed an apple.
"Mom,I have rehearsal so I'll be late again.",I said.She nodded.I should say.........
I HAVE A ROCK BAND!AND I AM SO THE SINGER OF IT!
Its all awesome,but we stil need alot of practice before the concert that is going to have alot of other bands and the winner will get a signing contract and record their song and win millions of dollars.So,we just have to win it!
"Bye,dad.",I said waving to my dad that was watching the news.I walked out of there,and I held my hand up catching my cellphone my mom threw at me.She always does that,and I always catch it perfectly.
"So,tell.Do I look great?",Tenten said.
"Yeah,you look awesome.",I said and took a bite of my apple.
"Man,I wonder who'll he'll be.",she said excitingly.I rolled my eyes againa nd stopped as I heard a revving engine.I turned to see a motorcycle heading our way.The guy had a helmet on and wore jeans with a white shirt and a jacket he had unzipped and black sneakers.I stared and took another bite of my apple.He drove past me making me turn forward where Tenten was staring at me.
"What?",she asked.
"Nothing,just curious.",I said and started to walk again.She shrugged and just continued to walk with me.

When we got to school,I noticed the motorcycle in the parking lot.I stared at it for a moment,when a familiar voice called my name.
"Sakura!",I heard him say.I turned to see a blond boy with bright blue eyes running toward me with a grin.
"Yo,Naruto.",I said and gave him a knuckle touch as he skidded to a stop in front of me.
"Hey,Tenten.I have bad news.",he said.
"What?",I asked.
"He left the band.The guitarist.",Naruto said.I stared at him for a minute calmly bitting my apple.Naruto sighed and Tenten and him took a couple steps back and covered their faces.I smiled and closed my eyes.Then moment later,I opened them again with pure fury and bared my teeth.
"HE WHAT??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!",I yelled.People turned to lool at me and I gave them glares making them jump scraed to death away.I made fists and walked past Naruto and Tenten/They garbbed me by the arms making me stop,but I just dragges them along with me.I slammed the doors open and people cringed as I walked past them/I caught the boys eyes and walked up to him.He jumped and stared at me terrified.I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the locker.
"You!!!!!!!!Why did you quit??!",I yelled.
"I have tennis and baseball practice,so I don't have alot of time.",he said.I held up my fist and Naruto grabbed my arm.I pulled with all my force when I suddenly heard screaming and calmed turning my head to see girls runing to the door.The boy ran from my hand and I grunted loudly.
"God,he is not getting off that easy.",I said.I turned to Naruto and Tenten who were so relieved.
"Thank god.",they said.I gave them a glare.
"You two aren't either for stopping me.",I said.They jumped and I sighed.I turned to where the girls were screaming.It wa sgetting to be very annoying.
"Stop screaming!",I yelled.They kepy screaming and hollering.I walked up and took out my fist punching the locker loudly.Everything went quiet and girls turned to me.
"I said shut up.One more scream and I'll make sure you end up in the trash can outside.",I said.They nodded and started to walk away.I sighed and looked down rubbing my head.Tenten tapped my shoulder and I looked up to her.
"What?",I asked annoyed.She pointed forward and I turned my head and stared boredly.
It was the motorcycle dude.He was taking off his helmet and I stared bored to death as Tenten jumped up and down by me and Naruto stared behind me to my right.He too off his helmet and I narrowed my eyes examining him.He looked very familiar.
"Whoa,he is super cute!",Tenten squealed by me.I held up a hand to her making her quiet down and I examined the boy more.He looked super familiar.He had dark eyes with a wierd style of hair.It was all spiked up in the back and flat out in the front.He had ight skin and had his ear pierced.I stared interested,but had the same bored voice.
"Whatever,I'm leaving.I have to deal with that brat.",I said now getting to me interested.
"Sakura!",Naruto said grabbing me by the arm.I struggled.
"Let go,Naruto!I have to get the brat!",I said.I suddenly saw the boy walking towards us and his head lifted and he jumped.I smiled evilly and pulled from Naruto.
"Look,there he is!Let go so I can beat him up!Its payback!You know!",I said.
"Tenten,help me.",Naruto said.The boy was frozen there,perfect timing.I pulled from Naruto as he was distracted and ran towards the guy.He yelped and covered his face.I smiled,when somebody suddenly grabbed me by the arm.I looked back to see the motor dude.I stared at him,and he stared back.So familiar........
"Let go.",I said and pulled from him.
"I don't think you should do that.Might get you in trouble.",he said with a absolute bored voice.
"Why do you care?",I asked.
"No reason,but you'll figure it out.I know you will,Sakura.",he said and walked past me.How did he kow my name?I saw the boy and he was staring at me still scared.
"Well,I don't know who you are,but you're not going to keep me from getting that brat.",I said to the dude.He turned to me and smirked.
"What if I told you my name?Would you back down?",he asked.
"No.",I said plainly.
"Don't get all so surprised and totally shocked.",he said.
"Whatever.",I said after snorting.
"My name is.......................Sasuke Uchiha.",he said.My eyes widened and I suddenly got the feeling of falling to the floor breaking out screaming.It was him,the one that I'd hoped of seeing again after so many years.He was here standing in front of me,and I looked like a total rebel.
"S-Sasuke...",I trailed off.
"Oh,there you are acting surprised.I'll see you in class.",he said and walked off.I felt like jello.My body was totally boneless.I squeezed my eyes shut and made my hands into fists.There was no way.............he wasn't him...................he was more different...........but they looked so equal............there was no way............he was my..............my Sasuke.........though,I know it was him.......and it gave me such chills.......Cold chills.....awful chills..................
Sign up to rate and review this story