Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Love is too complicated for me,espicially with him.

Chapter 2

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 1059 words

0Unrated
Sasuke got punched a couple times in the face and stomach,but he beat up the whole football team.Wow,that was pretty cool.But he had more coming,because there was also more football players,he just didn't know it.
"God,that was sure easy.",he said and smirked at me.I rolled my eyes and smiled.But then I saw some guys standing up and pointed behind him.He sighed and turned around.
"You are going to pay!",one yelled and came runing to him.But a guy I didn't noticed getting up grabbed Sasuke from behind and held him.Wow,I'm impressed he just kept going.The only thing that really got me nervous was when he pulled away from the guy,the jock grabbed his t-shirt and Sasuke pulled so the hirt ripped.Girls gasped and sighed dreamily as asuke was bare chested.He had such a muscular chest.So very hot.........even though I'm not going to act like he is,even if he totally is.Gosh,I am so confused!
"Sakura get these two.",Sasuke said while fighting these other couples.I nodded and walked up to the two.They smiled and rolled there eyes.I smiled and lifted my arm and swung it forward hitting on in the eye and making him fall.I smiled at the other and kicked my leg up makin my foot hit him in the chin and make him fly to the floor.I smiled and looked back at Sasuke.He was smirking at me,what a total idiot.
He finished of the rest,and ended up sweating and looking like a total movie star/model.He looked so hot,I couldn't take it.He was seriously fine,but there is still no way that I was going to admit that to his face.
"Good job.",I said as I walked to him.
"Thanks.",he said and fell forward.He did get punched alot,so he had to be tired.I caught him and held him up.
"Sakura,we'll help you with him.",Naruto said and ran towards us.
"OK,help me get him to the nurse.",I said and threw one of his arms over my shoulder holding his body up with my other arm.Naruto grabbed the other side and we went to the nurse.When we got there,there was a sweet woman in the infirmary.
"Get out.",I said.She nodded and ran out.Naruto and I placed Sasuke on one of the beds and layed him down.
"Why am I here?",Sasuke asked.
"So I can clean you up.",I said.He sat up and I grabbed some alcohol and walked up to him.
"Hey,can you guy leave?",Sasuke asked.
"Why?",my friends asked.
"Guys,just go eat lunch.I have to talk with him.",I said.They shrugged and just left.They closed the door and I turned myself to Sasuke.
"So,happy to see me after all these years?",he asked as I placed the alcohol-soaked cotton ball thing on him.
"I don't know.I know I'm surprised,but nothing else.",I said.
"Come on,I just beat up a twam of football players for you.",he said.
"True,so I'll just say I'm a little happy.",I said and smiled.
"You still have that necklace.I looked down at my neck and nodded.
"Yeah,why wouldn't I?",I asked.
"Probably because it was from a guy that left you.",he said and smirked.
"It's not like we were dating or something.Anyways,why did you say we were dating?",I asked.
"Because we are.",he said.
"I never recall you asking and me saying yeah.",I said.
"So,I still say we are dating.",he said and smirked.
"And what if I said no?",I asked.
"I would do this.",he said and grabbed me pulling me to him.His lips crushed on mine and my eyes went wide.Why was he doing this?He is such an idiot!But it felt kind of wierd,in a good way.I closed my eyes and kissed him back.Our lips started to open,and I felt so addicted to him.
As we french kissed there,I started to remember old times.When we would play in the playground,or run around in our yards.It was always so fun,and he would always do these funny things to make me laugh.But then that bad memory started to come up,the memory of when he was leaving.I really hated that and wished it never happened.So that I wouldn't feel so left out of his life,and so he would have never had left my life.
We pulled away slowly and stared at eachother.I couldn't help but hug him,so I did.I threw myself at him and hugged him fiercely and buried my face in his chest.
"Why the sudden sad moment?",he asked.
"Oh,shut up.I missed you,so just let me hug you.",I said.I knew he rolled his eyes,but he surprisingly placed his hands on my back and hugged me as well.I smiled and sighed as I pulled away.
"So,lets hurry and eat lunch because I am starving.",he said.
"So am I.",I said and handed him his shirt and jacket.
"Why did those idiots have to rip off my t-shirt?",he asked.
"You're the one that pulled away from him.",I said and smiled.He sighed again as he placed on his jacket and got off from the bed.We opened the doors and our eyes went wide and we froze as we saw the Principle staring at us angrily.I knew we would get in trouble,but the worse was I would be in way more trouble,because Principal Tsunade,is my aunt.And she was coming over for a barbecue at my house.So she would tell my mom.And my mom would get mad,and it all went down from there.Jeez,its sucks when the principle is our aunt.But it sucks even more when she tells your mom and dad and get you at trouble at home too.So I'm guessing weeks of clean up duty after school,and grounded for two weeks.Thats usually the deal.I hope nothing more.
Sign up to rate and review this story