Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Case # 9900301: Stump, Patrick

Chapter Six

by bandgeekfreak 0 reviews

Holy crap, this story's back from the dead. O.o

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 695 words

0Unrated
Tabloid Headlines, #4 and 5
/Impending Baby Threatens to Break Up Band/- Globe
/Pete Wentz Gets Cozy With Ashlee Simpson: Candid Pictures Inside/- OK! Magazine

Due to his “special” condition, the last months of Patrick’s pregnancy were confined to bed rest. Not only did this mean that he had become increasingly skilled on Joe’s Xbox and he had seen way more of Rachael Ray and Oprah then he’ll probably ever need, but Pete was allowed to run around in public without any supervision. Pete had barely been around the last couple weeks and Patrick was starting to worry. “Pete?” Patrick acquired. He sat up as his bassist tried to slip in and out of the room.

Pete stopped, the biggest shit-eating grin Patrick had ever seen plastered on his face. “Hey, how’s my baby-mama doin’?” he asked.

“Fine,” Patrick replied. “Andy just left a half hour ago.”

“That’s good,” Pete answered, shuffling his feet nervously. “So, I think I’m going to head out…”

Patrick frowned. “Pete, what’s going on?”

Pete’s face darkened. He’s been dreading that question for weeks. He took a deep breath. “Patrick, I don’t want to be the one to tell you this, but I don’t want you hearing it from someone else.”

Patrick’s frowned deepened.

Pete took another deep breath. “I’ve sort of been seeing someone else…”

Patrick’s eyes widened. His mouth opened to say something, but all that was able to come out was a disappointed grunt.

“You know Ashlee Simpson? I met her at this club and we sort of, like, fooled around and I kind of got her pregnant too.”

Patrick’s eyes started welling up. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. “Pete…” he managed to say.

“…Ashlee’s dad is sort of crazy so I’m supposed to sort of… marry her now…” Pete finished, he looked sadly at Patrick. His eyes were dark, but full of emotion. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled.

Patrick looked back at him pleadingly. Why was his Peter Panda abandoning him? He was going to pop any fucking day now.

“I… I’ll try to check in with you whenever I can,” Pete continued. He tried to smile. “I still love you.”

A few tears escaped into his sideburns as Patrick sniffed and tried to keep himself together. “Pete, I never want to see you again,” he said sadly.

Pete’s face dropped. “What?”

“You’re a fucking douchebag and I never want to see you again,” Patrick repeated, trying to hold back tears.

“But…”

Patrick’s hand came up to cover his mouth. “Just leave,” he choked out.

Pete blinked.

“Get the fuck out!” he yelled.

Pete gave Patrick one last sad look before turning and leaving.

As soon as he heard the front door slam shut, Patrick broke down and started sobbing. He didn’t remember falling asleep, but he woke up the next morning to Andy coming into his bedroom.

“Good morning, sleepy!” Andy greeted, the closest thing to a warm, inviting smile on his face he could muster. “I brought a strawberry smoothie and a parfait.”

Patrick woke up, his eyes crusty from the crying the night before. He smiled sadly. “Thanks,” he muttered.

Andy frowned and sat down next to him. “What’s wrong?”

Patrick looked down and started fiddling with the hem on his maternity shirt. “Andy, did you know Pete was fucking around with Ashlee Simpson?”

Andy’s frown deepened. “No, but I thought all those tabloid pictures were Pete’s lame attempt at publicity.”

Patrick found himself starting to cry again. “He got her pregnant!” he blurted.

Andy raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“Then he said he was going to check up on me every once in a while, then I told him to get the fuck out.” Patrick started sobbing. “Oh god! I’m alone! I don’t want to raise this kid by myself!”

Andy gave him an awkward hug in an attempt to calm him down. “You’re not alone!” he explained. “You’ve got me, Joe and Dirty!”

This information just made Patrick cry harder.
Sign up to rate and review this story