Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Caught Up In This Web

Six

by _Amy_Revenge_ 5 reviews

You stabbed me first!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-20 - Updated: 2009-07-20 - 3477 words

5Funny
I dunno what to write for a little note up here..other than the songs that inspired me to write this were "Darling" by Eyes Set To Kill, and "Tears Don't Fall" by Bullet For My Valentine. Enjoy!

____________________________________________

Oh my God, there's so much blood! I think as I run down the hall and into the bathroom. I turn the faucet on cold and put my hand underneath the water. I sigh. The cold water soothes the dull throbbing in my righthand palm. Making sure not to move it from underneath the faucet, I bend down slightly and grab a wash cloth from under the sink. As I'm wetting the cloth, I hear someone come in, and when I look up I see Taylor leaning against the door frame.

"So, did it hurt much?" I smile and shrug. "Oh come on, you big liar, you know it hurt. Just a little?"

"Nope! It actually felt pretty good." I chuckle, and she pretends to hit me. I laugh and admit that it may have tickled a bit. She rolls her eyes.

"Can I see it?"

"Uh, sure? I mean, since you're the one that did it, I do suppose you have a right to." I take the cloth off and before it starts dripping blood, she gets a quick look.

"Oh man, it went pretty deep, huh?" She chuckles and pokes it. Hard.

"Ow! Mother fu-"

"What's going on here?" Maggie asks, walking up beside Taylor.

"Nothing really," I say, as if getting stabbed in the hand by my best friend isn't important. And, let's face it, it really isn't.

"Well then why were you screaming?" I sigh and show her. As soon as it drops blood onto the floor she squeals and backs up. "Ew! That is so freaking gross, Amy!"

"Aw, it is not. Say sorry," I joke, and I shove my hand up to her face. She screams and runs out.

You see, Maggie's not a blood-loving person. Sure she's okay when it comes to meat and stuff, and her own, but she can't stand it when other people are bleeding next to her. That's why she went to this weird crime school, to get rid of her fear. It didn't work, obviously, because she dropped out after a couple days. We're all hoping she gets over it eventually.

"Dude, why did Maggie just - oh my God, you're bleeding!" Frank yells as he takes Maggie's spot next to Taylor. I look at him.

"Yeah? And?"

"That is so cool! Can I touch it?" Taylor and I both look at him funny. "Please? I've never touched a bloody hand before."

"No. It's one thing for Taylor to do it, but-"

"Please?"

"No. Quit giving me puppy eyes and get me a bandage or something, will you?" He nods and walks off. A few minutes later Ray walks in with some wrapping stuff. Taylor laughs and then leaves.

"Hey, I need you to sit down, mkay?"

"Yeah, sure." I sit. "So why are you doing it? I mean, not that I'm not grateful, it's just.. Well I'm curious. You didn't strike me as the doctor of the group, ya know?"

"Nah, I totally get what you mean. You see, when I was in high school, I got forced into this play, right? And I had the gayest part. Oh uh, this might sting a little." It does and I clench my teeth and hiss.

"Go on."

"Right. So I had the worst part. Well, as it turns out, the school bully wanted that part, but he couldn't sing. So he was pretty pissed when I got it. Anyway, he beat me up almost everyday after school, and I couldn't afford to see a doctor - my parents weren't rich - so I had to nurture my wounds myself."

"Ah, I see. Ouch!"

"Sorry, the stinging will go away in a second. Feel better yet?"

"Yeah, thanks Ray." I smile and he nods, already working on wrapping my hand up. When he's finished it feels nice and snug, and I can still move my hand freely. I stand up and hug him. "You know, we're leaving tomorrow."

He nods. "Yup! Are you excited?" I wring the bloody wash cloth out and toss it into the laundry bag.

"In a way, yeah. But at the same time.."

"You don't really want to leave?" I nod.

"Yeah, exactly. And there's the issue with the showering. I've never showered on a bus before. How small are the bathrooms?"

"Well, there's only one, but it's actually pretty big. Obviously not as big as this, but it's a pretty good size for a bus. I don't think we'll be able to show it to you tonight, but definitely tomorrow when we're loading all our shit onto it. How much more do you have to pack?"

"Uh, probably just my tooth paste, my make-up, and the clothes in the washer. Are you guys all ready?"

"Well, I am, and Bob and Mikey certainly are. Gerard and Frank? Well, I'm not so sure. I never know what to expect with those two."

I nod, and at the mention of Gerard my breath catches in my throat. I wonder if Gerard's still mad at me? I think and look towards the door. He's been ignoring me all day, and honestly I can't blame him. Sure, he deserved to get punched, and yeah, Bob suggested that he be left outside. But did I really have to hit him? Was it really the right thing to do? Ray says something and leaves, and I follow after him with the bag of laundry in my good hand. I pass by Gerard on the way out to the patio, where the washer and dryer are, and he doesn't even look at me. I grit my teeth and slam the back door, accidentally using my bad hand.

"Ah, fuck!" I scream as I drop the bag and clutch my hand to my chest. I'm a little surprised when I look up and see Gerard standing above me, concern written all over his face. Funny, I don't remember falling down.

"Are you okay?" he asks, pulling me up and checking me over. I grin through the pain and lift up my hand. His eyes go wide and he lightly grabs hold of it. I inhale sharply and bite my lip. "What happened?"

I shake my head. "It's nothing."

"No, Amy, it's not nothing. What happened to your hand?" I sigh and pull my hand out of his grip.

"Taylor stabbed me in the hand because I stabbed her in the hand our freshman year of high school. It was completely planned out, no need to flip out on me." He glares at me and I return it with a smirk. He scoffs and then starts toward the door.

"Well then, I'm sorry for caring about nothing."

"Gerard-"

"Hurry up and finish your laundry. We're leaving in a couple hours."

"Why?"

"Dinner with Brian. Dress casual." He walks inside and shuts the door, and I"m left staring at my reflection (my windows are tinted). What the heck does casual mean? I frown and return to my laundry. Five minutes later I'm in my bedroom, looking through my packed clothes.

"Hey, what are you up to?" Jeremy asks, coming up behind me. He rests his chin on my left shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist, squeezing for a hug.

"Oh, I'm just looking for something to wear to the dinner tonight," I say, and pull out a pair of dark blue blue jeans. "It's casual. Jeremy, what the hell does 'dress casual' mean?" Jeremy drops his arm as I turn around and find my face just centimeters away from his.

"I never really figured that out, actually. But from how everyone is dressed, those jeans probably qualify." He smiles and reaches down, pulling up my hand. "You know, letting Taylor stab you back wasn't very smart."

"Yeah well she would have done it sooner or later, and I'd much rather it be now." He kisses my hand softly (not that I feel it) and stares at me with this weird twinkle in his eye. I get a little uncomfortable and turn away to grab a shirt. "You should go change into something cleaner, Jeremy." He snorts and pats my head.

"Whatever you say, Amy. But you should wear something that catches Gerard's attention." He walks out and I shake my head. Honestly, the only thing that would get his attention is-

My head snaps over to my closet, and I rush over to see what's hanging up. No.. No.. No.. Yes! Perfect. He'll never know what hit him..

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

We were meeting Brian at Blue Willow, this cool chinese restaurant just down the street. I told the guys that I'd just meet them there, since I was a fast walker. So they'd all left about ten minutes ago. I hadn't been finished with my make-up, and I wanted to surprise them. But I'd caught a glimpse of how they were all dressed, and I knew I would most likely catch Gerard's attention. I just hoped he wouldn't end up killing me. Or raping me? Hey, you never know, he's a man of many moods. Although I don't think anyone would rape me in what I'm wearing at the moment..

I take a deep breath and walk inside the restaurant. I see them all over in a corner and make my way over.

"..so I said 'Dude! She works here! Take your freaking number back, and-"

"Hi guys." I smile and they all go silent.

"Amy! What are you wearing?" Maggie hisses at me. I ignore her.

"Sorry if I'm late. Couldn't decide on what to wear." I take a seat next to Taylor and Gerard(the only seat left) and notice everyone's staring at me. Including Jennifer, who was sitting on Taylor's left, holding her hand under the table. At least, I think she's holding her hand.. I nod a hello at her. "Hi Brian. My, aren't you looking mighty fine tonight," I say. He chuckles.

"Well, aren't you looking sexy this evening," he says, and he winks. I smile and wink back. Gerard clears his throat and kicks me under the table. I kick him back and then the waitress comes to take our orders.

After a good fifteen minutes goes by, Gerard excuses himself and taps my shoulder. "Can I talk to you for a moment, Amy? Outside?" he whispers in my ear. I fight back a shudder.

"I'll be right back," I say and follow him out. And just as I thought he would he pulls me behind the building and pushes me up against the wall.

"What the fuck are you thinking?!"

"W-what?" Okay, maybe I underestimated his irritation.

"Showing up to a casual dinner in a spaghetti strapped shirt and ripped jeans? How the hell did you - Do you even know how stupid this is? Do you?"

"Well.. Is it making you angry?" I ask, backing away from him and the wall.

"Is it- is it pissing me off? What the fuck do you think? Of course it's pissing me-" He stops abruptly and stares at me hard. "You were trying to piss me off?" I nod weakly and he chuckles. "Oh my God, Amy. You dressed up for me?"

"Well.. It was more like Jeremy's idea, really. He suggested I wear.. something that stands out. Brian seems to like it," I offer, smiling like an innocent child. Gerard laughs, quietly at first and then louder and louder.

"You are seriously the weirdest girl I've ever met. And that says a lot!" I laugh with him.

"Yeah, I suppose. Look, I'm sorry about hitting you last night," I apologize, and he stops laughing and just stares at me. So I continue. "I just really don't know why I hauled off like that. Forgive me?"

"Of course I forgive you. That's kind of why I almost flipped out today when I saw your hand." He looks away for a moment before turning back to me. I don't say anything, only stare at him. "I care about my friends, and it hurts me when they're hurt."

I smile and hug him. "That's probably why it hurt so fucking bad when I punched you." He chuckles. "Alright well now that we've got that all figured out or whatever, wadya say we go back inside? Yeesh, they probably think we're eating each other, or something," I joke. He smirks and we head back.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

The rest of the dinner passes quickly, much to my surprise, and by the time we're home I'm exhausted.

"Well I'm pooped," Jeremy announces, flopping down on the couch. "Man, I am so-"

"Dude, where the fuck is my tooth brush?!" Connor yells, storming out of the bathroom. I shrug, as do every one else. He frowns.

"Don't look at me, I don't even own one," Jeremy says, turning on the t.v. I roll my eyes.

"It was here before we left, you guys. Come on, one of you must have seen it! My teeth hurt, my mouth feels gross, and I.. just.. oh." He miles sheepishly and pulls his black and green glow-in-the-dark Hulk tooth brush out of his pocket. I bite my lip to keep from laughing and Taylor rolls her eyes.

"You done bleeding now, Connor?" Maggie jokes. Connor laughs.

"Yeah, if I ever started. But I bet Amy still hasn't yet," he says, and I laugh.

"No, I haven't, but I'm seriously thinking about asking Taylor to stab me there, too." I look at her and she shrugs. Gerard clears his throat.

"I don't think that's a very good idea, Amy."

"Yeah, besides the fact that I would absolutely LUFF to do it, I already stabbed you today. Maybe tomorrow?" We all laugh and I sit down next to Jeremy.

"So anyway, as I was saying, I'm totally stoked for tomorrow," Jeremy says after the bathroom door shuts.

"Yeah, same here dawg!" Frank says in a wanna-be gangster voice. I, at the time, had been drinking water, and when I hear this a lot of it shoots out my nose.

"Oh my God, did you have to do that?" Taylor frowns and wipes the nose-water off her face. I smile.

"You still luff me, right?"

"Uh, I do?" I smack her arm. "Ow! Of course I still luff you, Amy."

"That's what I thought. Alright, so does anyone have any laundry that needs to be done?" I ask, and Jeremy's shirt hits me full in the face. "Oh gee, thanks man. Anyone else feel like-" Five more shirts hit me in the face, and I glare at Jeremy. Taylor stretches her arms up and places them behind her head, causing her black wife-beater to expose her stomach. Maggie's wearing a white one, and she crosses her arms over her chest. I look over and catch Frank, out of the corner of my eye, very obviously checking her out. Mikey mumbles something, and when Frank doesn't avert his eyes he smacks the back of his head.

"Holy shitballs!" he grumbles. "Didja have to hit me so damn fucking hard?"

"Yeah, I did. Now say you're sorry," Mikey says, and whinks at me. I raise a brow.

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine.. Maggie, I'm sorry." He rubs the back of his head again and clears his throat as if he's uncomfortable.

"For?" Mikey prompts. Frank glares at him, and Mikey smacks the back of his head again. "For?"

"I'm sorry for.." Mikey glares. "Msorryfercheckinyout." Frank blushes (surprisingly) and glares at Mikey once more before walking out front. I chuckle, Taylor rubs her belly, and Maggie blushes, though nobody really notices. I walk over to the window, peek out, and see Frank smoking a cig and pacing.

Man, what is up with men and pacing? I think as I open the door and slip out quietly. I clear my throat to let him know that I'm there, and he puts out his smoke.

"Hey."

I smile and place a hand on his arm, and squeeze softly. "Do you really like my cousin?" It takes him a while before he answers.

"Is it that obvious?" When I nod he takes out another cigarette and lights it up. I scrunch my nose at the smell. "Fuck."

"Hey, it's not so bad. It's actually kind of cute," I say, and he scoffs. "I'm serious, Frank. Anyone who can make my cousin blush, like you did? He's gotta have some kind of special powers." I smile and his lip twitches.

"Okay, so me liking her is cute. Does she like me?" I nod. "Really?"

"Well.. I'm pretty sure she does. You made her blush, and she hasn't really been very bitchy lately, ever since you guys showed up. I'd say you've got a pretty good chance. But Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"If you date her, you'd better not hurt her. Too bad, at least. I know how you musicians get when you're.. 'happy.'" Frank coughs and chokes on the air, and I take his cigarette and put it out. I stomp on it with force, getting too excited over squishing it. Don't ask, I do it all the time.

"Why'd you do that?"

"Because, Frankie, Maggie doesn't like kissing smokers. Besides," I add when he spits on the ground. "That shit'll kill you. Now give me your pack." He hands it over and I crush it with the same enthusiasm as before. Then I fold it into a ball and throw it away. I smile.

"Thanks, Amy. I guess you're not too weird after all. I just feel bad for the cigarette box," he chuckles, and I laugh.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask with some laughter. He shrugs and walks inside. I come in thirty minutes later after staring up at the sky for a bit.

"Dude, I want sushi!" Taylor says, and Mikey seconds it.

"Taylor, you like, just got done eating. How can you possibly be hungry?" Jeremy asks, and I faintly hear his stomach rumble.

"Well, it's sushi. Who could possibly resist the fish?" Mikey agrees again. "Besides, you're like ALWAYS hungry."

"You know, I could do with some ol' dead fish too, buddy," I say, grabbing my wallet.

"Yes!" her and Mikey cheer in unision. They jump up and throw their shirts back on by the time I find the car keys.

"You guys aren't seriously hungry, are you?" Jeremy asks, and I grin at him.

"I didn't eat as much as you guys. Besides, I have to go to the store to get more cereal anyway, might as well get some fish." He nods and smiles, and we leave.

It takes us half an hour to get there, decide what or how many we want, and return home again. When we walk in the door we find Connor sprawled out on the couch with his feet in Gerard's lap, who's fast asleep. The t.v. is off, for once, and Ray and Bob are asleep on the floor with pillows all around them. I don't see Maggie or Frank anywhere, but a few minutes later I find them on the back porch in a hammock together. How cute! I find a couple of blankets and toss them over them both, then head inside to eat some sushi. Taylor and Mikey are already asleep, their sushi gone, face down on the table. I giggle quitely and wake them up. They mumble and groan and then move to the floor. I start to head into my room, but stop and look at Gerard. I notice how uncomfortable he looks, and for a second I consider offering up my bed. But I soon throw it out of my mind when I remember that he's used to sleeping on planes. And those are far worse than a couch. I walk quietly down the hall and step into my room. I shut my door and strip down to my bra and underwear, pull on a pair of boxers, then climb into bed. It takes a few minutes before I realize that someone's in my bed with me. I turn on my bedside lamp, look to my left, and see none other but Jeremy, curled up like a baby. I peek under the covers and to my relief he's wearing pants.

"Oh Jeremy, why couldn't you sleep in your own bed?" I whisper to myself, then turn off the light.

I roll over and fall asleep, dreaming about the wonders of tomorrow. And lots of icky black spiders. Ewie!
_______________________________________

Wow. After editing it and whatnot, that ending STILL needs to be fixed. But I'm at a loss as to HOW I'd do it :/ Whatever. You loved it anyway!
Sign up to rate and review this story