Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

Can't Fight The Moon Light

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

Maybe Frankie should ignore Mikey in future.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-07-21 - Updated: 2009-07-21 - 960 words - Complete

0Unrated
‘You know I’m not a virgin now?’ I giggled, taking a seat in one of the many booths that surrounded the club. Gerard slid in next to me.

‘Sure you are. Unless you’re taken by a living being, you’re a virgin. Plus, I didn’t pop your cherry.’ He winked then kissed my lips. He pulled away before it got too heavy though. We both knew Mikey wouldn’t be as accepting as E-Jay and Nic.

After a while, we joined the rest of the club. We danced to the shitty singers, usually singing along with them if we knew the song. Mikey got wasted and got on stage. He was singing Pour Some Sugar On Me but it sounded like drowning cats. He got cheered though, most of the club was drunk so it probably sounded good to them.
Gerard spent most of Mikey’s “performance” on the ground, rolling with laughter. I was close to joining him but I didn’t want to get trampled.

‘Ah fuck! I should have recorded that!’ Gerard sighed as he stood back up.

‘Yeah, and put it on his MySpace. Now that would be hilarious!’ Just the thought of Mikey’s performance on the internet made me laugh. He’d kill us though.

It was half passes 3 when I finally sat down. I’d danced with Gerard, Nic and I even helped E-Jay a little. I’d had nothing but water and a little sip of vodka, while Mikey had drunk at least 4 bottles of Jack and Jimmy (Jack Daniels and Jim Beam). Gerard had a few Jack’s but seemed completely sober. E-Jay was just a little tipsy and Nic was almost as wasted as Mikey. Ray, Bob and Pete had disappeared and I hadn’t seen them since we’d entered.
Gerard had taken the chance to finally pee so I left him alone.

‘Frannnnnnnkie!’ I heard Mikey yell over the music. I turned to see him stumble his way over to the booth. He leant against the table, still swaying a little.
‘Have a drink wi’ me!’ He practically yelled, pointing towards the bar. I just shook my head. I’d promised not to drink, and a little sip didn’t count…. Much.

If you dare drink, I’ll kill you.

“I wasn't planning on it.”

‘’lease?! I need someone ‘o drink wi’.’He pulled that begging face that I couldn’t resist. I sighed and slid from the booth. Mikey grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bar, knocking people out of his way. I received some angry, drunken looks on the way but I ignored them.
I had a brief idea of what Mikey was ordering but I took little notice. I was too busy watching some gay couple near fucking on the dance floor. They were in tight Speedo type underwear and were grinding against each other, touching their partner in ways that should be behind closed doors.
Mikey shoved a tray into my arms and grabbed my elbow, towing me back to the booths.
As soon as we were seated, he grabbed one and skulled it. He liquid was a weird colour. Not red, but not purple. I didn’t dare ask what was in the shot glasses but took one and downed it like Mikey. It was strong, like vodka but it had a sweet taste.
After the first, I had a craving for more. I took 3 off the tray and sat them in front of me, downing them in one after the other. The effects were almost immediate. I could feel my head spinning and the urge to giggle was strong, like the drink.

Wasn't planning on it, yeah sure.

‘Wow. This…. Is goooooood, Mikes!’ I giggled, taking another shot. There were like 50 on the tray, 30 or so had been drunk and their glasses were tossed aside.

‘I know! Who knew it’d tas’e good?’ He giggled, taking another 5 shots at once.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gerard returning. If I was at least the tinniest bit sober, I would have seen the red lights flashing and hidden but I didn’t. I sat there, giggling and downing another shot.

‘Frank?’ Gerard asked, a foul look on his face. I felt my insides turn cold. Even in my drunken state, I knew I had done wrong.
‘You promised.’ He whispered, tears dripping down his face. I jumped up from the booth, almost falling to the ground in the process.

‘’m sorry, Gee. Mikes as’ed an’ couldn’t resis’.’ I slurred, trying to defend myself.

‘Whatever, Frank.’ He whispered again, wiping his hand across his face. I tried to hug him but he pushed me away gently.
‘Don’t. I can’t see you like this.’ He looked around the pub for a second, then letting his eyes fall on me again, more tears falling. I wanted to stop him from crying but there was nothing I could do. I was already drunk. I couldn’t think straight.
I almost cried, almost. His words hurt but it was like I was numb. I could see the wound but not feel it just yet.
I reached up to wipe his tears away but he pushed me away. I stumbled and fell to the floor, cutting my hand on a broken shot glass I hadn’t noticed.

‘Don’t touch me.’ He snarled, turning his back and walking away. Leaving me bleeding on the floor. Now, now I felt the wound, bleeding and throbbing in my heart.

I left it short. I was going to let it go on but i though i'd leave Frankie bleeding on the floor a little longer. R&R? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story