Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Expect the unexpected.

Secret...Shhh!

by xM3TR0XSTATI0Nx 1 review

Frank and gerard talk

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-07-21 - Updated: 2009-07-21 - 327 words

0Unrated
Fannks Point of veiw

After everyone was clean, we all laid down in the bunks. You know what I am thinking? No you don't, maybe I should tell you. Hmmm Where to start? Well something I have noticed in high school was when you act mean to a girl you maight like them. It kind of seems like he does like her but i'm not sure. I have to watch him when she is around her. I saw the way he was acting after Ashely got all the make-up on him. He was trying to forget about it during the concert yesterday but he was having problems trying to forget about it. He hasn't told me this yet but its kinda obvious. Maybe when the girls fall asleep I would talk kto Gerard and tel him everything that I think. Maybe we will get an answer.

Everyone fell asleep like i thought they would. Gerard and I were the only ones awake.
"Hey Gerard?"

"What?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Mad? No. Pissed? Yeah."

"Well I'm sorry, but I do have to talk to you."

"What do you want?"

"For you to stop acting like a dick. It seems like you like Ashley to me a little bit."

"How?"

"Well you are acting all mean and shit to her its weird."

"Well keep this a secret but...I hate her."

"Bullshit."

"Nope. Thats the truth."

"Sure Gerard."

"Ha! It is you don't beleive me do you?"

"No I don't."

Gerard just smiled.

"You do like her!"

"No I don't!" He said with a straight face.

"Okay sure you don't but okay."

I walked away from him and jumped into my bed. I know he likes her hes just being to god damn stubborn. Well i just gave up on that and started falling asleep and forgeting about what we were just talking about. Then Gerard called me.

"Frank you are right."

Thats when i just fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story