Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

The Kill (Bury Me)

by E-JayLovesGerard 5 reviews

Okay, just to make Stazzia happy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-07-21 - Updated: 2009-07-21 - 1891 words - Complete

0Unrated
I hauled myself off the ground with a little help from the booth bench. My hand was gushing blood and I could feel it leaking down my arm. Mikey was no help to me. He took one look at the puddle of blood on the floor and shucked his guts over the table. I rolled my eyes and went looking for someone I knew. Ray, Bob. I’d even settle for Pete at this point.
I stumbled around the room, bleeding with many worried eyes on me. I spotted Bob by the side of the stage, bopping to the music. I couldn’t tell if he was drunk or not but I needed someone and he was all I had other than a puking Mikey.
I made my way through the sea of people, pushing the drunks out of my way. I even passed a few naked girls. I didn’t look twice at them, my heart was set on one man.
I finally made it to Bob, tapping him on the shoulder.
The second he saw my arm, he jumped up. He didn’t say a word as he grabbed my good arm and dragged me outside. It was colder than what I thought. I huddled myself in the not-so-warm corset.

‘What happened? Frank! Gerard is going to be so pissed!’ Bob yelled, pacing back and forth, keeping his eyes off my arm. At the mention of his name, I dropped to the ground, hugging my knees to my chest and sobbing into the stretchy material.
‘Frankie? Come on. We have to find Gerard and get you fixed up, okay?’ Bob said, squatting down to be almost even with me.

‘N-No… I can’t. H-he hates me!’ I sobbed harder. The effects of the alcohol seemed to have evaporated some. I could still feel it in my system but the seriousness of the situation made me sober up a little.

‘Frankie. Gerard loves you. You can tell by the way he looks at you.’ So everyone was aware of what was going on? Great.
I looked into Bobs blue eyes, keeping his gaze.

‘He hates me. He won’t l-let me t-touch him! I fucked up so badd!’ I yelled to no-one in particular. I dropped my head again. I could feel my hand pulsing. I didn’t feel the pain since it’d gone numb. I was losing a lot of blood, I could see the puddle forming around me.
Before Bob could answer me, the club doors swung open again.

‘Bob, why are you ou- Frank?! What happened?’ Ray asked, taking hold of my arm. He gasped and let my arm fall again. I watched as he took his shirt off and wound it around my arm.
‘Tell me what happened.’

‘I-I… I had a few shots with Mikey… and… I had too many. I-I promised I wouldn’t drink and Gerard hates me! He pushed me and I fell. T-The shot glass cut my hand.’

‘Frank, listen to me. We have to get you to a hospital, okay? The shot glass didn’t cut your hand, it got your vein. If we don’t get you to a hospital soon, you’ll bleed out.’ He told me, applying pressure to my arm. I didn’t take all the information in though. I was too busy worrying about Gerard.
‘Bob, go take him to the car. I’ll go tell E-Jay that we’re going to the hospital.’ Ray added to Bob, who nodded and picked me up from the ground. He carried me like Gerard did, bridal style. I leant my head on his shoulder, hoping for death.
I felt myself getting drowsy. Bob provided a good enough pillow for me to sleep on but he kept shrugging his shoulders.

‘Stay awake, Frank. You can’t sleep.’ Bob said, shaking me a little. I moaned, showing him I was awake. I felt him drop m onto the back seat of someone’s car. It wasn't Gerard’s, his backseat was far more comfortable.
I curled into a ball and stared at the line work. I didn’t want to be with anyone. I’d gotten over the shock on bleeding to death, now all I wanted was to curl into a ball and die somewhere quiet.
Bob sat with me till Ray came back. They buckled me in and then jumped in the front. I could feel the blood seeping through Ray’s shirt but I had no energy to do anything about it.
The last thing I heard before I passed out were Gerard's last words to me. “Don’t touch me.”

I felt my eyelids flicker and slowly open. A bright light above my head blinded me for a moment. I tried to move my head but I couldn’t. Something was around my neck, preventing me from moving. I tried reaching up to tear it away but I found I couldn’t move those either.

‘Frank? Frank! Calm down!’ I heard someone say as I thrashed against my restraints. I felt a pair of cold hands against my wrists pushing down. My right wrist burnt with the pressure and I screamed in pain.

‘Mikey! Let his wrist go!’ I heard an all to pain staking voice yell. After Mikey had let my wrist go, I kept thrashing. I had to get away. I felt my heart pounding against my ribs. My breathing was ragged and it hurt my lungs slightly.
The restraints were rubbing against my wrist and it hurt so badd. I just needed to get out.
‘Mikey, you need to calm him down.’ Gerard said, clearly wanting nothing to do with me.

“Oh god! I fucking hurt him!” I yelled at myself.

Stop moving you fucking idiot! You’re going to pop the stitches!

‘No! I deserve to die!’ I screamed out loud by accident. I stopped moving, feeling the pain seep up my arm and into my chest. It quickly became a searing pain that I couldn’t bear.
‘Fuck! It hurts! Stop it!’ I cried out, trying to get out of the restraints again. I felt like I needed to hold my chest.

‘Mikey. Keep him calm, I’ll be back.’ Gerard said, turning to walk away again.

‘No! Please…. Don’t. I-I can’t. Not again!’ I sobbed. I closed my eyes, wishing I were dead. I heard footsteps running. They were getting louder until they stopped. I guessed at my room.

‘How long has he been awake?’ I heard an official voice say.

‘About 5 minutes. I think he may need to be sedated or released. He doesn’t like being tied up.’ Gerard’s voice seemed further away. I wanted to run away and never come back.

‘Mr. Iero. Can you hear me?’

‘Go away.’ I whispered, feeling the extreme pain in my chest rising.

‘Mr. Iero. Do you feel any pain?’ The doctor asked. I had to resist the urge to scream in his face and rip his eyes out.

‘I said. Go. Away!’ I spat through clenched teeth.

‘We just need to know so we can medicate you. Make it go away.’ His calm voice was really pissing m off. I didn’t want anyone with me at the moment.

‘GO THE FUCK AWAY! I DON’T WANT YOUR MEDICATION! I DON’T WANT YOUR HELP! I WANT TO GO HOME AND DIE IN THE FUCKING CORNER!’ I yelled, probably spitting a little. The doctor took the hint and left, taking his team of, what looked like, med school students along with him.

‘Frank. You need the pain killers.’ Gerard said calmly after the doctor had left.

‘Why do you fucking care?!’ I seethed, breathing rapidly. It hurt my chest too much.

‘Mikey, can you leave for a minute. I can tell this is going to get loud.’ Mikey got up from my bedside and left. He gave me a warning glance and turned down the hall. Gerard shut the door and locked it. Our voices would travel through it but I guess it was in case someone tried to come in.

‘Do you really want to know why I care? Huh?’ His voice was harsh. And the whole time he’d been here, I hadn’t noticed that his eyes were red and swollen. There were tear streaks down his cheeks as well. I tried pulling my wrists out again, but it didn’t work too well.
‘I fucking love you, Frank. That’s why I care! I don’t want you to hurt, I don’t want you to be upset, I don’t want you to hate me but you do and I can’t stop that.’ He let a few more tears slip.

‘Hate you? I fucking love you! I don’t blame you for me being here! It was my fault and I get it! I fucked up and this is my punishment! Just get me OUT!’ I yelled again. I let Gerard chain me up because I trusted him, I didn’t trust these doctors.

‘If I untie you, will you please calm down? I can’t see you like this.’ He whispered, more tears cascading down his face. I felt my heart drop. Not just from my chest, but all the way down to hell where it deserved to be.
I nodded slowly, breathing slower. It helped my chest a little. It still hurt but not like I was getting burnt or stabbed anymore.
Gerard stepped closer to me and placed his hands over one of my restraints. He unbuckled it and slowly took it off, being careful of my wrist. I pulled it up for inspection. Most of the damage was blocked by the bandage but it still hurt like hell.
He crossed to the other side of my bed and did the same to my other wrist.

‘Thank you.’ I whispered. He smiled a little and sat on the chair Mikey had been using. I unstrapped the neck harness from my head and tossed it across the room.

‘I’m sorry. I’m so fucking sorry!’ Gerard sobbed, dropping his head into his hands. He was shaking violently. I quickly threw back the covers and jumped from the bed, then sat on the arm of his chair. He looked up at me, for the first time.
‘Y-You shouldn’t be out of bed.’ He said weakly. He sat up straight and sniffled. I took the advantage and jumped onto his knee, wrapping my arms around neck and pulling him into my chest.

‘Don’t cry. Please. It breaks my heart. I love you, Gerard. I don’t care if you hurt me, I love you.’ I whispered, stroking his hair as he breathed against my neck.

‘I love you too, Frankie. Don’t scare me like that again.’ He kissed my neck gently and wrapped his arms around my waist.

‘I won’t, if you tell me what Mikey was born with.’ I giggled, which caused a little pain but I’d obviously had worse.
Gerard pressed his lips to my ear, breathing slowly.

‘Mikey… Was born with three…..’

Do you really want to know? ;) anyways, this is for my Biiiiigest fan eva! coz i love her :D what you think? sappy? crappy? shiiiiiit?! hahaha! xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story