Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

by RachelxFrankie 3 reviews

Stupid Ferard one shot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-25 - Updated: 2009-07-26 - 295 words - Complete

0Unrated
"If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it!" I sang while skipping back and forth on the tour bus.
"Frankie…" Gerard said before putting his hands on my shoulders.
"Frankie stop singin' and skippin'"
"Whyyy?"
"Because I said so."
I pouted and he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my hands on the back of his head. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip and he parted his lips slightly. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and we fought for dominance. I, as always, gave in and he smiled into the kiss.
"UGH! I wake up and the first thing I see is a make out session?!" Mikey yelled.
We pulled away and I smirked.
"You know you love it, Mikes." I said jokingly.
"No, I do not love watching my brother and his boyfriend make out."
I laughed and sat down on the couch. Mikey got a cup of coffee and went back to the bunks.
"Frank, I have a question for you." Gerard said to me.
"Okay...shoot."
He got down on one knee and I raised an eyebrow at him. He then pulled out a little black box.
"Frank Anthony Iero...will you marry me?" He said and opened the box, revealing a shiney ring.
I squealed and yelled, "Yes!"
He smiled and slipped the ring onto my finger. I hugged him really tight and he said, "Now you don't have to sing that song anymore." I laughed and kissed him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, I know, it sucks. I just had to write SOMETHING, and I never wrote a one shot be fore...R&R pwease?

XoXo,
Frankie
Sign up to rate and review this story