Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

Best friends are for keepers. (chap3)

by MyChemicalFangirl 5 reviews

Patrick talks to Andy. ^_^

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-28 - Updated: 2009-07-28 - 1102 words - Complete

1Funny
Again, sorry for the wait.
I am trying to keep up with writing,
But also enjoy my hols off the computer too. XD
Not really an excuse but meeh.
Also, Natalie, you will be in this soon.
But not this chap. ):
Here is chappy 3...


Patrick's POV
I notice how down Andy's been. He said he walked in on Eddi and someone, but won't tell me any of the details. Christie says Eddi told her during the date that she likes someone else. So I'm going to leave Christie to that one and try and concentrate on Andy. He's started drinking, he's trying to hide it, but I've noticed the smell and the empty bottles.

"Hey Andy." I say as I walk over to him after the show, Christie was waiting for me, but I gave her a look to tell her I wanted to be alone with Andy. She smiled and nodded, walking away with Joe and Cassi.

"Hey Patrick." Andy sighed,

"What's up man?" I ask him, as I wipe my head with the towel.

"Nothing." He shrugs,

"No Andy, some thing's wrong I can tell. I've known you for ages." He doesn't meet my eyes.

"Just a bit down, that's all." He shrugs again.

"I've seen the bottles." I say quietly. "You're not okay Andy, I want to help you."

"No offense Patrick. But you and Christie got involved and made it worse. I don't think I want it getting any worser." He says. Unhurt I smile, but he doesn't even look at me.

"Andy we try, you know we do. And that was one little fail. It won't happen again, but we need to know what's wrong. I need to know what's wrong Andy. I'm your friend. Remember? Best friends until the end?" I say, trying to cheer him up a bit.

"Patrick, I don't know." He sighs.

"Andy. I'm your friend. Trust me. And talking can help, right?" He looks at me for the first time since we started talking, pain in his eyes. I almost flinch at how hurt he looks.

"I thought I loved Eddi. But how can I? She doesn't like me. She doesn't even like boys. And Rita, she left me for a different boy. It's not for me, this whole dating thing. I just can't win. But I am so lonely, ya'know Patrick? I need someone to be more than a friend. To love me. But I can't find anyone who will work. It's all my fault, I mean look at me! And nobody even cares about how alone I am.." He rants, I listen to every word,

"Andy would I be talking to you if I wasn't your friend? No not friend. BEST friend. And it's hurting me and Christie, and probably the others, to see you as down as you are. And I want to help you, so much. But you just have to be strong and fight it through until you meet the person you truly love. Remember Joe before he met Cassi?" He nods. "He was a total drug addict, wouldn't talk to anyone. But then me and Christie helped him, and got him with Cassi. Then, remember Pete, before Brooke?" He nods again. "He was a total alcoholic. And completely suicidal. But then I talked to him as a friend, and stopped him from attempting, and then me and Christie got him counseling, and then he found Brooke, and we helped them work it out. And remember me, before Christie?" Again he nods, I don't like talking about this, but I do, "I was suicidal, alcoholic, and over eating. But then I found her, but before that, who helped me?"

"Me and the guys." Andy admitted.

"Yeah, you pulled me through, and that's what we want to do for you Andy. Before you end up like one of us. Trust me?" I ask him.

"I trust you man." He smiles a bit,

"Good." I hug him. "No more drinking? Got me?" He nods. "If you feel like drinking then come to me, no matter what, ring me up and I'll be there to talk you through it. I promise. And if I'm not available, then ring Pete, or Joe. Heck. Even the girls will help you out!" Andy laughs.

"Thanks Patrick." He smiles,

"Anytime. So is that all that's bugging you?" I ask him and he nods.

"I'm going over John's, him and the others are in town and invited me over." I nod, John is his old friend. "I would of invited you, but you were busy planning something with Christie." He laughs nervously.

"He's your friend not mine." I laugh, "See you later." I wave as he leaves, then go to find Christie and the others.

"Hey 'Trick!" Christie greets, she was sitting with Pete and Brooke, she gets up and hugs me.

"Hey Chris." I smile. "Let's talk? Where are Joe and Cassi?"

"They were getting a bit argumentative. So I booked them a hotel room." She laughs, I understand and smile. I go and sit down next to Pete and Christie sits beside me, taking my hand.

"Hey Pete, Brooke." I say.

"Hey Patrick." They say at the same time.

"I need your help." They both nod and Christie leans forwards a bit to listen too. "Know any single girls,"

"You're leaving Christie?" Brooke says loudly, I laugh.

"No. For Andy!" I explain,

"Better be." Christie laughs.

"No I don't." Pete says.

"Sorry. Nope. All my friends are taken." Brooke shrugs.

"Eddi was my last try." Christie says sadly.

"It's okay. We'll ask Cassi and Joe tomorrow." I say. Leaning back on the sofa.

Joe's POV
Christie and the Trickster are planning another set up for mister Andy. They asked me and Cassi if we know any girls. I don't. Cassi doesn't. Fail. (insert sad Trohmania face here.) But on the bright side, Andy isn't as down anymore. Tricky has been really friendly to him, and now Andy spends a lot of time with Christie and Patrick. It's nice to see. But it's going to pull Christie apart if it carries on, not enough alone time. Gotta stop talking now. Me and Cassi need our alone time, I love that girl. (Insert big Trohmania smile here.)

Hope that was okay ahaha.
I have the notes for the next one done.
Natalie you are in it soon.
No spoilers intended! XD
Thanks for the two reviews on the last one.
If you are in this, and you are reading,
Please review.
And if I am going too fast,
Let me know!
Rate/Review?
Christie,xo
Sign up to rate and review this story