Categories > Original > Humor

Why didnt i listen to her

by temarisbob 0 reviews

ummm unfortunently this is a true story

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-07-29 - Updated: 2009-07-30 - 315 words

1Original
"What the fuck?" shouted a now bloody Raymond,"Why did you fucking punch me you little cock sucker?"

"I punched you cause you fucking slapped beverly you stupid shit. Did you think that i wouldn't fucking do something bout it? If thats the case then you are the dumbest motherfucker that i know."i said as i walked ove to my girlfriend and put my arms around her and told her that she was alright.

"I didnt slap her you idiot."

"I sat here and watched you slap her. Johnny did he not slap her?" Johnny is my bestfriend of all time who is always there to back me up and for moral support.

"Yeah he did." Johnny said. see why he is my bestfriend.

"Well then i guess my work here is done." johnny,beverly,and i walked away.

Johnny,Chad,Hunter,and i were goin to the library after school tht day,but i still had to walk beverly to her bus. While heding out to the Beverly's bus Chad reminded me of the giant wall behind the high school across the parking lot from my school. Chad reminded me of how high it was, and when he did, Beverly started acting weird. When me and bev got to her bus she asked me"plz dont jump baby."
"Why?"
"I dont want you to get hurt, if you get hurt then i will kill you and chad. if you get hurt how will you be able to dance with me on my birthday like you promised?"
"Alright sweetheart, i wont jump. give me a call when you get home okay."
"Okay. Love you"
"Love you."

ten minutes later.

"dude that wall is fucking huge are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah i said i would."

i get on top of the wall i look down and say fuck it, and then,
Sign up to rate and review this story