Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lost in Stereo

IV - Stay Pretty

by let_it_go 5 reviews

do do do.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-04 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 3539 words

0Unrated
I glared at the guys the entire time I sat in the back seat, My arms had been duct taped together, so I couldn’t do anything, and so had my ankles. Something was going on, because all of this seemed to have a plot to it. The guys were talking, and would occasionally look back at me in the rearview. I finally gave up trying to figure out what was going on when Travis got in the car, and sat next to me. And Caleb and Jack got in the front seat.

Something was going on, but I wasn’t going to be questioning anything anymore, now that Caleb was driving, and Travis was sitting next to me. Army of fucking redheads against me right now, even though Jack didn’t count as a redhead. Alex on the other hand, sat on my other side, and kept poking me on occasion. He finally stopped though, when I turned and glared at him with a vicious look. Or rather, he stopped and drew a pair of lips on my face, where my lips would be.

As we pulled up to a hotel, I looked at Travis with a confused face, and he grinned, and helped me out of the car. I can only imagine what this must have looked like to the receptionist… Four guys, one of them carrying a girl in duct tape bridal style, and the other three grinning, and laughing, while one of them held a duffel bag. This was the most interesting thing I know I would have seen, but since I was a part of it, it wasn’t as comical. As the receptionist grinned at Caleb, I rolled my eyes, and flailed my taped-together feet. Which managed to get Travis to look at me, and say something for the first time since we had gotten out of the car. “We’re getting the rooms for tonight. For all the bands Harper. Chilllll.” He laughed a bit at that though, which pissed me off. “Well, you would if you could, I suppose.”

Once the guys walked past the receptionist with key cards, I breathed out of my nose heavily, and looked at Travis again… only to notice that we were heading towards an elevator, which meant we were going to the rooms, which I was fine with, because it would mean that I would be tied up no longer. This was really pissing me off, the whole duct tape thing, and mysterious shit.

The moment we stepped out on the floor we were on, the guys grinned, and headed towards our rooms… I was obviously sharing one with Caro, Paige, Natalie, Brooke, and Monica… as the usual stood. Yet, the moment we opened one door, Travis walked in with me, and turned to look at the other guys, who seemed to slam the door, and lock it from the outside, because Travis tried opening it, and it wasn’t doing anything. “Shit.” He said, while looking back at me, sitting on the bed, with the duct tape still holding me hostage. He smiled a bit, and headed back towards me.

“Alright, so … the whole plan was to kidnap you, and … well, I can’t tell you the last part, cause the guys will kill me, but the duct tape was all Jack. I swear. Jack and Alex. But I’ll help you get it off… Kay?” He said, leaning down to help get it off my legs, which came of relatively easily, since it wasn’t on skin… and the tape on my arms came off, because it was on my hoodie, and it wasn’t an issue. The rest of it though, was the tape on my mouth. Which I had been working at before anyway, using my tongue to poke at it, and wet it so I could get it off, but it was rather hard with the guys glaring at me… and the fact that the tape went around my face, covering my cheeks too. As Travis went to get a corner of the tape, I smacked his hands away with my own, and started to slowly peel it off, “You know, if you just rip it, I’ll come off way faster, and you’ll be able to bitch at me sooner.” He said, grinning at me, with his eyes sparkling. Yet the moment I took it all off, and stretched my jaw, heard it click, I grinned.

“Your so fucking dead Clark.” I said, jumping off the bed, and running at him, only to be caught, and held down tightly. “Come on. You fucking slung me over your shoulder like I was a damn coat! COME ONNN! Then you duct taped me, and took me to a random hotel. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?! WHAT IS GOING ON?!” I screamed, trying to get free of his grip on me. He was holding me close to his chest, and all I could do was move my feet, and my head.

“We’re kidnapping you, because we’re planning on a Kings Carriage episode, AND Because we’re taking you out clubbing. But I didn’t tell you that. Because Alex and Jack will have my head. And I like having my head attached to my neck. So, you don’t know that. Now will you please relax?” he asked me, a smile on his face as he looked down at me… and the proximity was close, let me tell you. I seriously thought there was going to be a shared kiss until Jack busted in the door, and went “TRAVIS! WE GOTTA HAVE HER CHANGE!” incredibly loudly.

----

About an hour later, I was walking with the guys, into a club. Yeah, I was excited about that, the one thing I wasn’t excited for was the fact that they had me wear a Halloween costume. Basically, it was a little red riding hood outfit, besides the hood… and the basket. But, I got to wear my converse, so all was okay… sort of. “So, explain to me why I have to wear this?” I asked the guys, and only got a ‘Because’ in response.

Caleb and the ATL boys managed to talk to the bouncer about letting us in through the back, which happened… and then we managed to be sabotaged by the rest of the group. Lovely. This should end up being a great night.

---

“TRAVISSSSS! PUT ME DOWWWNNNNNNN!” I screamed. He had taken it upon himself to carry me around, now that I had had one too many drinks. The red head was making quite a mark on my lovely intoxicated self… and none of the other people seemed to mind. Granted, we were all a bit over intoxicated, and I think that was the whole point in coming out here, is to get so belligerently shit faced, that we all felt better about things later.

The couples all sat and laughed together, cuddling with each other, or in some cases, like Brendon’s and Tiffany’s… were making out like fucking rabbits on crack. I glanced over, and frowned at the stupid black haired whore sucking face with my ex. The whole concept of them being together never settled right with anyone, but to be nice, and save all of the people from having to pick sides, there was just an instant me, ignoring them. Simple as that…

Travis managed to glace over at where I was looking as he set me down. Turning my head to face him, he smiled, and brushed my cheek with his thumb. “He never deserved you.” He said, grinning, and placing his lips on mine. Being intoxicated didn’t help, so I tended to just melt into the kiss. Out of the corner of my eyes, before they were closed, I thought I spotted another red head frowning slightly… but that could have all been my imagination.

---

No awesome replies to anything… cause caro is all “post. Post. Post.” And I’m going to. To make her happy.
She’s the one that helped me plot this out anyway. So… I’ll update again, soon. I promise!




Standing at the Buzznet booth at the venue, I was finishing telling this adorable little blonde girl about how if she wanted to be a model, she should just work hard on it, and talk to people, and make sure things are not scams. She seemed pleased with the knowledge given to her by me, and so she walked off with a smile on her face.

The tour had just started, and much like warped tour, it had it



Standing at the Buzznet booth at the venue, I was finishing telling this adorable little blonde girl about how if she wanted to be a model, she should just work hard on it, and talk to people, and make sure things are not scams. She seemed pleased with the knowledge given to her by me, and so she walked off with a smile on her face.

The tour had just started, and much like warped tour, it had it
Sign up to rate and review this story