Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Posion

by helterskelter123 0 reviews

Naruto and Neji decide to take Sasuke to a club, loosen up a bit you know what I mean? Sasuke thought they were just hanging out, though Neji and Naruto had an arrangment that he was clueless about.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Ino,Naruto,Neji,Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-06 - Updated: 2009-08-06 - 2011 words

1Hot
"Dobe, ill kill you for this!" Sasuke mutterd as he was dragged into a club by Naruto and Neji. "Dont worry teme, you will love this!" Naruto looked at Neji and smirked which he returned as they put Sasuke in a seat and Naruto and Neji went to sit down somwhere else. Sasuke mutterd a few profonities as he leaned in the seat as he suddenly felt someone breathe on his neck. "Looky here..." A voice said. Sasuke turned his head to see Sakura standing behind him with Ino. Sakura was wearing knee-high boots, a mini skirt and a tube top. Ino smirked and walked off looking for Sai.

My heart is racing
My skin is burning up
Hands are shaking
But I still can't get enough
It's rushing through me
Like fire in my veins (my veins)
Sweet pain (sweet pain) ...

Sakura put her hand on his shoulder rather tightly and grabbed his elbow and he got up as she dragged him another place of the club. Naruto caught sight of Sakura with Sasuke and he smirked while laughing slightly. "She found him?" He turned to Neji and said "Yup, hes going to have fun tonight." "Yeah and if you touch my cousin ill make sure your family jews are somwhere not connected to your body." Neji said shooting Naruto a glare. Naruto gulped and looked at Hinata with a nervous grin. "Eheh.." Sakura pushed Sasuke on a couch and got on him. "Sakura...what are you doing?" He asked in a utter growl.

My body's aching
Aching for your touch
Point of breaking
Mercury is going up
Love how you do me
Look at the state I'm in (I'm in) ...

She proceeded to unbutton his shirt and tossed it on the floor and ran her hands down his chest. Sasuke arched a brow and asked again "Sakura..what are you doing?" Sakura ignored him again but just smirked, and took the ponytail out that was holding her hair up in a messy bun. He just looked up at her as she straddled his waist and put her arm to her leg and proceeded to hold the zipper of her black boot and slowly pulled it down while looking at him with that same dangerous smirk.

I know you're dangerous
Magnetic hazardous
You should be tacted with a warnin

Removing one of her boots she went to her other foot and removed the other boot. Pushing herself up against him and breathing along his neck and going down to were his ear was and whisperd "Do you wish for me to continue?.." Sasuke looked at her with slightly wide eyes as she got up and standing a good two feet away from him curling her finger indicating for him to come over were she was. He got up and walked over and grabbed her waist and pushed her back down on the black leather couch and looked at her with a dangerous stare.

Can't you see it's slowly killing me
Your love is like poison (poison)
I should let go
But there's no antidote
Your love is like poison (poison)

Sasuke immeditley attacked her neck, putting hot kisses along her neck and biting leaving small marks along her neck. Sakura let out a small moan as he started sucking on her neck, right were her neck was connected to her shoulder. Since Sakura removed Sasuke's shirt earlier, while seducicing him (ehee..) he grabbed the bottom of her shirt and removed it leaving her in her black bra with a yellow skull on the right cup.

Gotta get you outta my system
Gotta get you outta my system
Your love is like a poison
Gotta get you outta my system
But I know my heart won't listen
Your love is like my poison

Sakura flipped them over so he was sitting against the couch with her ontop of him. She delebretley got up again and walked for the door and shut off the light. "Oh now were did she go...?" He thought obviously pissed off. Getting up and turning on his sharingan so he can see or sense her chakra were ever she was in the room. He felt a hand go down his back and pulled him closer by the belt of his black pants. Almost falling on his ass because Sakura moved right out of the way he sustained his fall and gained composture before letting out a growl.

My head is spinning
Spinning like vertigo
Double vision paralyzing can't let go
Heavy ha-ha-ha
I'm ready to explode
I know

"Were are you Sakura?" He said huskily knowing she was somwhere here but couldent see her anywhere. "Somwhere.." He heard her voice everywhere. "Shit! Stupid Justu.." he thought. Suddenly, she appeard infront of him and he smirked. "Found ya." he mutted before slamming her against the wall and going to her back to remove her bra. He let out a fusterated growl as he was experiancing difficulty undoing the clasp. Sakura laughed slightly as Sasuke just did the easy thing and ripped the thing in two and tossed it aside. Tweaking one of her breats and teasing her by licking her nipple and not licking it after Sakura let out a fusterated moan as he wasen't giving her what she wanted. "S-sasuke.." She moaned getting annoyed. "Ah Ah Ah, Sakura your going to pay..." He said backing up and dissipearing.

I know you're dangerous
Magnetic hazardous
You should be tacted with a warning

"Oh Fuck Sasuke!" She growled looking around. Sudddenly he came from behind and pushed her down on the floor and went for her skirt removing it. Nipping on her inner thigh not being able to take it anymore he removed her neon yellow g-string. Arched a brow at that. His fingers reached for her sex, and he gave a tortured groan as she moaned loudly at the touch. “So wet, almost dripping...." he said shoving a finger inside of her. Sakura immeditley arched her back and let out a loud moan as he inserted another finger. “Do you want me to stop?” he asked hoarsely as he slid his fingers inside her.

Can't you see it's slowly killing me
Your love is like poison
I should let go
But there's no antidote
Your love is like poison

Sakura moaned as the pleasure built, Sasuke’s fingers slipping easily through the cream that flowed from her, pumping faster and faster, making her writhe with the need for more than just this. She pressed herself against him, her lips lifting to give him greater access. “Sasuke…” Sasuke reached farther into her, stroking skillfully. And she climaxed on his command, a white hot, exploding orgasm that had her moaning his name. He swallowed her pleasured cries in his mouth, groaning along with her, holding her shuddering body tightly against him.

Gotta get you outta my system
Gotta get you outta my system
Your love is like a poison
Gotta get you outta my system
But I know my heart won't listen
Your love is like my poison

When it was over, Sakura gasped for air and strengthened her resolve. Before Sasuke could pull away, she bucked upward, forcing his fingers from her and throwing him to the floor. She was atop him in an instant, straddling his thighs and shoving his palms under her knees, using the weight of her body to pin his hands to the floor. She drew off his muttering of profonites and tore open his pants. She bent forward and licked his bottom lip, savoring his taste. Her hands slid along the hot length of his shaft, loving the feel of him. “I’m going to wring you dry.” “I could throw you off easily,” he threatened. “Ah, but you won’t.” her thumbs drifted over the engorged head, feeling the slickness of his seed everywhere. He squeezed his eyes closed with a curse, unable to deny it. His hips began to pump upward as she used both hands to stroke him off. “God…Sakura…” sweat dripped from his brow, dampening the inky hair on his forehead.

I was hooked from the first time
That I tasted tainted lips
I was shook
Yeah I know you're bad
But I'm loving it

Can't you see it's slowly killing me
Your love is like poison
I should let go
But there's no antidote
Your love is like poison

His fingers flexed against her kneecap, and his shaft pulsed in her hands. Sakura memorized the beauty of his face flushed with passion, his gorgeous eyes narrowed and watching her, his mouth swollen and parted on heaving gasps. She stroked him faster, running her thumbs over the slickness on the tip, wanting to give him pleasure. Pumping her fists with greater urgency, Sakura relished the guttural cries that tore from his throat. He cursed, and then twisted his hips, releasing his seed in powerful spurts across the rug. Sakura continued to attend to him, drawing out everything he had, until her hands were covered in his semen, until Sasuke slumped in exhaustion, his body twitching, his breathing labored. Only then did she release him. She brushed featherlight kisses across his closed and parted lips, all the while carefully unwinding his cravat.

Can't you see it's slowly killing me
Your love is like poison
I should let go
But there's no antidote
Your love is like poison

She heard movements and suddenly he was ontop of her. She looked up at him as he looked back down at her with the bloodred eyes. His hands moved urgently over her curves, Sasuke licked a tender nipple, watching it pucker as the cool air drifted across the wet peak. “God, your taste…” he groaned. “It intoxicates me…”
She whimpered, her hands drifting into his hair, holding him close. “Sasuke.” Her voice, so husky and full of longing, urged him to greater heights of lust, but he held himself ruthlessly in check, gentling his touch even as he suckled voraciously at her breasts. "Sasuke,” she whispered, a blush suffusing the delicate skin of her chest before moving up her throat to her cheeks. “You will drive me crazy before you are finished with me.”

Gotta get you outta my system
Gotta get you outta my system
Your love is like a poison
Gotta get you outta my system
But I know my heart won't listen
Gotta get you outta my system

With one hand from under her thigh, Sasuke lifted her leg, opening her wider. The head of his shaft found her. He then pressed for entry. She was so tight, but so hot and wet. She felt wonderful, and her helpless moan as he slid deeper into her made him mindless. His entire body was wracked with shudders as he forced himself to press slowly, carefully. He watched her face as he took her, her features pale like the moonlight, Her eyes gazed luminously into his, their depths burning with desire and undeserved affection. The way she looked at him made it impossible to breathe. He stilled, held rigid by the moment. "SASUKE!" She yelled almost angry. Sasuke let out a laugh before resuming to what he was doing. A few thursts later they both climaxed as Sasuke fell over beside her as they were both breathing heavy. "Sakura...you know what..." "Haha, whats that Sasuke?" "I Love you."

Sakura blinked a few times before responding. "Sasuke...I love you too." "EH TEME?!" Both of them heard Naruto banging on the door. "YOU IN THERE?" Sasuke sighed and said "Yes I am, Now screw off unless you dont want to end up in the lake." They heard a laugh by several people and Naruto said "Alright teme, we all know you are screwing Sakura-chan!" Sakura turned red and gaped. Sasuke smirked and said "Oh? And what are you gonna do about it?" No one responded.

"Thats what I thought." He thought before bringing Sakura close and hugging her as they fell asleep on the carpted floor.


Your love is like my poison
Sign up to rate and review this story