Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We'll Call It... Dressing Up

Spaced out on sensation

by TeamFrerard

Wooh baby... your gonna love it ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-08 - Updated: 2009-08-08 - 2683 words - Complete

?Blocked
Super-Gee’s POV

Oh my god. This had to be the best foreplay I have ever had with just about anyone. I’m already on bursting point and my trousers are still on. Well... Were. It’s like he was psychic. Within seconds of that thought, I felt his hands working on the button of my skinnies and pulling down the zip, pushing them down my legs. I kicked them off with ease and gasped a little when his hands clamped on my ass, squeezing and massaging it softly. I kissed his neck and ear gently, blowing cold air softly into it.
‘Do you like that Frankie? Does it feel... Good?’ He ‘mmmm’ed loudly, his hands roaming up my bare back, his fingers dancing over the skin. Mmmm, my god does he know how to play me. ‘I just want to make you feel good Frankie... So good...’ I closed my eyes, kissing down his neck softly until I reached his collar bone. I ran my tongue over it, savouring the sweet taste and nibbling slightly, my hands on his hips, softly rocking them against my own. I hope I’m not going too fast. I mean, one step wrong, one move too soon and Frankie could easily push me away and run back up the stairs and out the door.
But right now I think that’s probably the last thing on his mind.
I moved my soft kisses down, hitting his semi hard nipple. I ran my tongue painfully slow around and over it, placing a single kiss to his before taking it in my mouth. Frankie’s moans were absolutely delicious and only urged me on further to suck harder, nibble more and ever bite at his nipple. I hummed softly into it, sending a small vibration through his body and continued to suck, rolling my tongue over the hard nub. My hands kept securely on his hips and I would not move them, in fear of going to quickly for him.
‘How does... this feel Frankie...’ I said in between kisses to his other nipple. I heard a stuttered ‘S-so... Good-d....’ quietly escape Frankies lips and felt him buck his hips up slightly. I looked at him from my position and left his nipple, pecking his lips softly. ‘Patience, love, we’ll get there don’t you worry.’ I left his lips and moved down his body again, past his nipples and to his torso. I stopped there, planting gentle kisses to the smooth, olive skin. His chest is just delectable. It’s so smooth and toned and tanned. Not like my pale piece of shit I call a body. ‘You’re so beautiful Frankie...’ I whispered into the skin before running my tongue over his torso, grazing the skin softly with my teeth.
‘G-Gerard...’ He whimpered softly, his hands tangling deep in my hair and massaging my scalp. Oh my god do that again. Oh man... I moaned into his stomach, kissing down some more until he was just holding the ends of my hair. I carried on kissing, pecking his beautiful curves and sides before finally reaching hid boxers. I placed a tender kiss to the rim, then ran my tongue slowly down his clothed length, hearing a moan loud enough to fill this house. Once at the tip, I kissed it softly and enveloped it and half of his member in my mouth, sucking lightly on the boxer cloth. He moaned, tugging my hair again. ‘Gee... p-please....’ I didn’t break eye contact with him and carried on sucking, savouring what I could taste through the thin black fabric. I edged his boxers down slowly, my fingers dancing over his hips and sides gently before I took them off completely.
I would have asked if he was ready, if he was sure it was okay to carry on, but honestly, right then I didn’t care if it was or not, Frankie was practically begging me to give him the time of his life, and boy oh boy was I ready to deliver. I slowly took his rock hard dick in my mouth, sucking gently and massaging his hips with my hands. The moans and groans that escaped his gorgeous lips were so divine, so passionate, so lustfilled that I only sucked harder, my head bobbing up and down his length at a steady rhythm.
‘Mmmm....’ I hummed softly, sending a vibration up his length like the one I sent through him earlier, though this one caused much more affect. More affect than the ear thing, or anything else I had done to him. He gasped, then let his body take over. He was moaning up to the high heavens, bucking his hips up into my sucks and grazes. I swirled my tongue around the length and up the throbbing, pulsing vein, reaching the tip and dipping it in the small slit to retrieve the bead of pre cum building up.
‘I c-can’t hold it much long-ger.... Gee..... Ohhh God d-damn...’ With that, I pulled away, kissing up his length whilst freeing myself from my own boxers. ‘Gee?’ Frankie whimpered in slight disappointment. I ignored it though, and worked my way slowly up his body, kissing his abdomen and stomach tenderly before running my tongue up to his chest. I kissed each nipple softly and looked at him. ‘I-’
‘Hush my love...’ I said softly, putting a finger to his lips. ‘I know it’s getting harder for you, but hold it for me okay?’ I said ‘sweetly,’ pouting my lips against his and pressing them softly to them again.
‘O-okay’ he mumbled, feeling me push his legs apart slightly. I leant down and whispered in his ear,
‘Thankyou... Because, I want us to come together, when I’m deep, buried inside your tight hole...’ I flicked my tongue in and out of his ear softly, hearing him moan loud into the room. I leant over him and rattled in my side drawer. Lube.... lube... lube.... uhm... Ah here. I took out the tube of-
Toothpaste. Oh crap.
‘Gee...’ he whined softly, tugging at my hair a little. Oh well. I squeezed some out into my hand and lathered it on my boner, locking his eyes as I moaned pleasurably into the room. Who cares if it’ll sting after, sex isn’t the most painless thing in the first place. I leant over, kissing his forehead gently and growled,
‘Are you ready Frankie?’ looking into his eyes for a response.


Frayaank’s POV

Am I ready? Am. I. Ready? Of course I’m ready! Does he have any idea of how badly my cock is hurting right now… he’s such a tease…
“Uhm…” I whined deep in my throat and Gee chuckled, running his lips down the vein in my neck, nipping softly.
“Was that a yes Frankie?” He asked seductively in my ear, nibbling on the lobe and making me whimper with desire.
“Yess…” I hissed, needing him so bad. Wanting him so bad. Fuck… I just want to feel him.
“P – Please gee… I don’t wanna wait anymore…” I begged. Yep. This is what happens. I really like someone… and I lose all self dignity. Ah well… what’s a boy to do?
“Then I won’t make you.” Gee whispered huskily and I felt the tip of his erection pressing against my tight ring of muscle, gently pushing his hips forward. There’s always pain at first… but I was already used to it, and the feeling was indescribable… All the guys I had been with had moved fast, deep, forcing their way into me to get off as soon as possible. But Gee moved slow, watching my face carefully for signs of discomfort, biting hard on his lower lip as he sank into me. It usually didn’t start to feel good until near the very end, but this time… oh God… this time it was amazing… even the pain seemed to feel good… Maybe it was because Gee was being slow and gentle, maybe it was because it was Gee in general… Either way it didn’t matter. All I knew was that it felt good… and that I never wanted to stop.
“Uhm… fuck… Frankie… you’re so tight…” He gasped, his erection stretching me in the most deliciously painful way I’ve ever felt. I moaned softly in response, gently pushing my hips up to meet his, inch by inch until he was finally fully seated inside me, panting softly in my ear. We were motionless for a second, both of us composing ourselves and getting used to the feeling of being connected to each other.
“Are you ready?” Gee asked eventually, his voice strained slightly. I tilted my head up to catch his lips in a soft, but demanding kiss, our lips parting as one so that tongues could snake out to meet in the middle. I reached up to tangle my hands in his hair as his tongue plundered my mouth, nodding to answer his question since I couldn’t talk and he cupped my face with one hand, the other clutching my hip as he slowly drew out and pushed back in.
The sensation caused me to gasp into his mouth and I clutched his hair tighter, thrusting my hips up eagerly to meet his as he repeated the action, stroking into me in one slow, fluid motion that kept every nerve and fibre of my body on edge, begging for more.
I raised my legs and wrapped them around his waist, suspending my lower body in the air to allow him a better angle, meaning he could push into me deeper, painfully close to that magic spot that I had only felt get hit once. A lucky collision with a drunken guy, all the others had always missed it – and even that guy only got it once. But once was enough to secure the feeling in my memory, and I craved to feel it again.
“Uhmm… fuck… Frankie… ooh…” Gee’s lips slipped from mine as the need to breathe became stronger, and I tipped my head back, his lips resting at the hollow of my throat as he thrust into me, his hips rocking back and forth in a gentle paced rhythm that was both delicious and excruciating at the same time. Excruciating because each thrust drew my pleasure out more, dragging forward feelings of ecstasy I had never knew existed, let alone felt. Making me want to feel him go faster, harder… but I knew it wouldn’t be the same that way… so I merely sank back against the mattress and moaned uncontrollably, my hands running up and down his back, tangling in his hair, tracing the curve of his shoulders or the line of his jaw. Each time I felt his cock stroke inside me I felt my climax come a little closer. It had never felt this good before… I could feel the vein in his cock pulsing with each thrust in and out, his flesh heated and slick with sweat as he grinded into me, my own erection sliding between our stomachs and throbbing almost painfully with the pure pleasure he was causing. My mind was swimming in utter bliss and I bucked my hips in time with Gerard’s, my finger nails digging into his back as the need to hold onto something increased… oh fuck… This is just… too good…
“Unnn… fuck… Gee… oh god… Oh fuck… fuck fuck fuuuck…” I didn’t know what else to do or say other than cry out a load of obscenities… so sue me, I swear when I have good sex. Besides, Gee wasn’t exactly being angelic with his talk either.
“Fuck Frankie… you’re so…tight…so… hot…oh God damn… f – fuck…” Both hands now gripped at my hips as he began thrusting into me faster as our pleasure built into impossible heights. It was at the point where I expected it to finally hit and we would both cum hard and shaking, but it didn’t hit, it just kept building… and building… and my cock was leaking pre – cum continuously, causing it to slide more easily between our stomachs, and my ass clenched tightly around Gee’s cock over and over, his own erection moving easily inside me now from his own pre-cum and my name slipped past his swollen lips more times than I could count.
I had gone past the stage of intelligible words, all I could do was moan and pant and whimper… it felt so right with Gee. It was almost like we were made to fit into one another, or more specifically – him into me, connecting perfectly. So it wasn’t too much of a shock when he easily located my prostate and brushed into it, but that didn’t stop me from screaming out and arching my back further than I thought I could go.
The pleasure was immense, ripping through my veins like liquid fire, my nails dug deeper into the flesh of his back as he hit it again… and again… and again… over and over, something that had never happened before. And oh. My. God. I was beyond my self with pleasure.
My hair stuck to my face from sweat, my lungs ached from the need to breathe, and I couldn’t hold on.
“G – Gee… ohh… Gee I’m gonna… G – gonna…” I couldn’t finish my sentence, he hit my prostate once again and I cried out, yelling his name as I came hard all over our stomachs, shaking and trembling as the longest orgasm of my life gripped me.
Gee clutched my hips, moaning deeply as he rocked his hips against mine, drawing out my orgasm and causing my muscles to clench so tightly it was a wonder he could move. And then I felt his entire body tense and he collapsed onto me, his hips jerking as I felt his cum fill me, his cock pulsing as he came.
I closed my eyes… unable to see anyway, and panted heavily through my mouth as our bodies shook as one, our skin boiling hot and slick with sweat. The air in the room was thick from the heat and smelt of sex, I wouldn’t have been surprised to find the little window steamed up.
My heart was racing and not just because I was worn out. Something I had been feeling before seemed to have become a lot stronger… I’ve heard that an orgasm gives the illusion of love, and illusion or not I definitely felt like I loved Gee.
“F – Frankie… Oh my god…” I giggled breathlessly as Gerard pressed a tired kiss to my temple and then slowly pulled out of me, wincing as his over sensitive cock slipped free.
“Gee… that was…” I couldn’t even think of any words to describe it, but it turned out I didn’t need to.
“I know.” Gee whispered before I could think of anything and we shared an exhausted, satisfied smile. Our lips meeting for a small moment before we sank into each others arms and panted until we got our breath back.
After sex cuddles was another first for me, and I decided I liked them. It was much better sinking into some ones warm arms and falling gently asleep than cleaning off as best you could and then stumbling home. Plus, the warm arms were Gee’s – which seriously speaks for itself.
So, I curled up into Gee’s arms and tangled our legs together, pressing a tired kiss to his lips before closing my eyes with a happy sigh. Gerard giggled softly in my ear and rested his hands on the base of my back, bowing his head until it rested atop my own.
“Ya’ know… we really should… go shower.” He yawned.
“Mmm…” I agreed, already half asleep.
We didn’t go shower… we fell asleep.
And did it matter?
Nope.
Sign up to rate and review this story