Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > More Fantasies

Fantasy 16

by Mikari 0 reviews

Fantasy 16: Mad Scientists (Zombie Loan, Saiyuki Reload)

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Parody - Characters: Hojo - Published: 2009-08-09 - Updated: 2009-08-09 - 1228 words - Complete

0Unrated
More Fantasies

Fantasy 16: Mad Scientists (Zombie Loan, Saiyuki Reload)

Yoshizumi approached his fellow mad scientist Nii, who was having a seemingly interesting conversation with his bunny plushie. "Nii."

"Yes, I agree. Really, is that so? Well if you say so. Yes, yes, I'm sure of it." Nii continued talking to the cute and fluffy bunny.

Yoshizumi cleared his throat and spoke a little louder. "Nii!"

Slowly, very slowly, Nii turned his face away from his bunny partner and looked at Yoshizumi. "How may I help you today? Interested in reviving?"

Yoshizumi frowned; Nii always teased him about being a zombie. Nii didn't really like zombies, living was more his style, not being undead. "I am not interested in your experiments and you know it. Of course, if you used my methods, that creature you're trying to revive would have been walking the Earth a long time ago."

"I'm sure of it, as a corpse, an easy target for the westward travelers. I can see it now, 'look at that, an overgrown zombie youkai'. Bang, bang, bang, 'rest in pieces.' Then, when they finally reach the castle and ask, 'where's the youkai king?' I would sadly inform them that they already destroyed him." Nii moved the bunny plushie as if it were scolding him. "Oh pitiful Nii! Shame on you, sending out a corpse instead of a living monster."

Yoshizumi made a pouty face, unlike what would be expected from a mad scientist. "Don't make fun of my zombies!"

"The living are better. With my revival experiment, I will settle for nothing less than a living, breathing monster. A corpse seems like such a waste. Can you truly revive a zombie? It's not revival if it stays dead." The two scientists obviously differed in their methods. Nii preferred a true revival and Yoshizumi was satisfied as long as the creature could move around.

"Shut up Nii, that's not what I came to discuss!" The zombie scientist couldn't stand the one who always carried a bunny. They were simply too different and with opposing ideas on what revival was.

"Then what pray tell, have you come to tell me?" That smile, that attitude, Yoshizumi couldn't stand Nii. Knowing this only amused Nii further and he continued to smile at Yoshizumi's frustration.

Yoshizumi was generally in a good mood, he found humor in the goriest scenes, but he couldn't stand the dark haired man that stood before him playing with a stuffed toy. Further more, that man seemed to have more fan girls than him, which only aggravated him further.

Reading Yoshizumi like a book, Nii asked. "Is this about the fan girls? Oh yes, it must be. You want advice on how to have more. Is that it? Do you seek knowledge?" Nii held his bunny plushie in front of him and spoke in what he imagined the rabbit's voice would sound like. "You're not cute enough. You're gory and girls think you're yucky because of it. Those few who follow you, only like you because you had that young man handcuffed and chained for fan service!"

"That's not it!" That young man was a hostage, only that. Yoshizumi hated it when people misinterpreted things.

"Pitiful, pitiful!" Nii spoke normally now and laughed.

"Forget it!" Yoshizumi turned away and started walking. He paused and looked at Nii for a moment. He had to say what he had initially come to say. "Stop talking to that rabbit thing of yours. It's scaring away the fan girls. You're creeping them out."

"Oh no, it's not us. They adore my bunny! If you would look over there," Nii pointed with his plushie's paw in direction to a glass tank with a zombie inside.

"My exhibition? You're saying that my exhibition is the problem?" Yoshizumi was offended.

"On the other side of the tank, outside of it." Nii specified.

The two scientists walked across the convention center towards Yoshizumi's exhibition. Yoshizumi and Nii watched as another scientist poked the glass muttering something.

"Dead specimen, not a good specimen. I don't like this zombie specimen, I like live specimens, real specimens... hmm... specimens..." Hojo saw two figures reflected on the glass and turned around. "I don't like this specimen; it's not a very good specimen, it is a very dead and useless specimen."

Yoshizumi was upset, no one appreciated his work. "Then stop poking at it and go to the other side of the convention center where the live specimens are!"

"I prefer live specimens as well, but the point that I was trying to make is that neither my bunny nor I, are responsible for scaring away the fan girls. It was because of Hojo's creepy presence that they left." Nii explained while making his bunny plushie nod.

Hojo glared at Nii. "Ridiculous, if they left it's because they didn't appreciate real science."

"Who invited him?" Yoshizumi accused Nii with his eyes.

Nii shook his head simultaneously with his bunny that mimicked the movement guided by Nii's hands. "It wasn't us."

"No one invited me, I invited myself." Hojo revealed the answer to their current mystery and received deadly glares from both Yoshizumi and Nii.

"Get out!" The two better looking mad scientists yelled at once.

"Hmp!" Hojo ignored them and continued poking at the glass tank containing the zombie. "These dead specimens. Have you tried breading them? Will more dead specimens come if-"

"Ridiculous!" Nii spoke. "You cannot get life out of death. A revival, a true revival is he only way! Not a walking corpse, but a live monster. That is true power."

"The Corpse Release Spell is the true secret. A true monster beyond life and death, a zombie, a golem! Life is made not bred. Useless, your methods are useless, maybe worse than Nii's!" Yoshizumi, gory as he was, had his limits. Tearing a corpse apart and using the pieces to make zombies and golems was one thing, but breading zombies? Insanity!

"Who ever heard of a child of death? A child from a zombie who gave birth? Zombies cannot give birth; it is illogical to think so." Nii voiced.

Yoshizumi nodded. "For once, I concur."

Somewhere far a way, Shito Tachibana sneezed for no reason.

"Out!" Nii pointed towards the large double doors leading out of the convention center. "Out!" He repeated making his bunny mirror the action.

"Agreed, you must leave!" Yoshizumi also pointed out.

Hojo glared and looked offended. "Specimens is what science is all about. My specimens are better than yours!" With those final words, he left the convention center, grumbling and muttering about specimens.

"Do you think they'll come back? The fan girls I mean. Will they return now that Hojo is gone?" Yoshizumi asked.

"Possibly," Nii replied. "However, I still have more fan girls than you."

Yoshizumi glared. "Do not!"

"Do too!" Nii insisted. "Nii has more fan girls!" The bunny plushie agreed, voiced by Nii.

Yoshizumi stuck out his tongue, Nii always managed to annoy him. He stomped away and looked around the exhibitions in the convention center, convinced that his had to be the best.

Nii also walked around the convention center. His exhibition was the best beyond a doubt. The others didn't come close; he was sure of it and his bunny plushie agreed.

End of Fantasy 16

Disclaimer, I don't own Zombie Loan, Saiyuki Reload or Final Fantasy VII.
Sign up to rate and review this story