Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

by RydenFTW 0 reviews

Ryan Is Lonely He Moves To A New Town Meets Brendon Blah Blah... Dude Just Read

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-08-16 - Updated: 2009-08-16 - 324 words

0Unrated
Series 1
Gonna Leave This Town.
Ep. 1

It was 9:30 at night, the moon was shining brightly into Ryan's window. He could hear the owls outside. He slowly walked over to his window and set on the ledge and sighed. In the distance he could see two people, holding hands at a doorstep, he looked the other way and he could see a couple kissing. What is wrong with me?he thought. Why haven't I got someone like that.
Ryan walked away from his window and sat down on his bed, he grabbed his guitar and started softly playing a song called " I promise you this "
Ryan is 15 and such a soft person, he's also very musical, he is very emotional and enjoys being with others.

After a few minutes he realised how tired he was and got into bed, within minutes he was sleeping.
The next morning Ryan was happily dreaming then all of a sudden...
"Ryan!"
"Ryan!" His mom shouted as she ran into his room. " Mom? Whats the matter? " he asked shooting up out of bed. "I GOT A NEW JOB AND GUESS WHAT!? WERE MOVING TO LAS VEGAS" she screamed excitedly and pulled Ryan into a hug. "Mom thats brilliant, i'm so proud of you " he said smiling.
When his mom had left his room, he started dancing happily. This was his chance, when he moved he could be any person at all. He didnt have to be the class weirdo that had been thrust upon him at his current school.
The day of the move he was very nervous but he was so excited, he didn't have any friends so he didn't have anybody to say goodbye to.
As him, his mom and his little sister piled into the car he felt kinda weird, he felt as if everybody here might hate him too.
Ryan tried to put that thought to the back of his head and enjoy his new adventure.
Sign up to rate and review this story