Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Love me anyday, but kiss me today

Love me anyday, but kiss me today

by novanikki90 0 reviews

She has fallen for the person she hates more than anything in the world. Does he feel the same? What will her best friend think? Read and find out :D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-08-16 - Updated: 2009-08-16 - 890 words

0Unrated
So this is my first story. I’m Swedish so my language might be quite bad. I hope you like it :D Please read and review!

Introduction

This can’t happen to me. Not now, not ever. I’ve fallen for the one person I thought I hated. Not thought tough, I really hated him. His smirk, his childlike behaviour and his view on women. He saw himself as God’s gift to women, and that all women wanted him. I always disagreed and told him not to be such a stupid ass. He told me to lighten up and to admit that all I really wanted to do was too sleep with him. Up until a couple of days ago he was wrong. I just wanted to smack and tell him to get a life. But that was until the day I fell for him.

Who is he? He is Gabe Saporta, lead singer of the band Cobra Starship. The female fans want to be with him and the male fans want to be him. By the press and fans, he is seen as a god. I tend to disagree with this as well. Everyone except me loves him; I despised him from day one. I couldn’t stand him and he couldn’t stand me. I didn’t see why everyone loved him. Yes, the band was pretty good and I actually liked their music, but I just couldn’t understand what it was about Gabe himself that made every girl he met fall in love with him.

So who am I? My name is Aki Williams. I’m twenty-two years old, and originate from Ireland. I moved with my eight year older brother to USA when I was fifteen. Simply because I wanted to pursue an acting career and there are better and more opportunities in USA then in Ireland. We first moved to Las Vegas, since we already where extremely familiar with the place. My parents knew Brendon Urie’s parents so we’ve spent many summers in Vegas with them. So I know Brendon pretty well. In fact, we became roommates a year after I moved to USA and we still are. The year I turned eighteen was the year we picked up our stuff and moved to Los Angeles. This since my brother became some sort of hot shot within the company Island Def Jam Music Group. It was also good for me since the LA scene was better for an aspiring actress than the Las Vegas scene.

Brendon was also moving to LA since his band Panic at the Disco got signed and was on their way to become really great. He and I managed to find a really nice apartment in the city and once more moved in together. The apartment was huge, two floors high with a great view of the city skyline. I got the two rooms on the second floor whilst Brendon got a room on the first floor. We even had a small studio in one of the rooms so Brendon could record some songs whenever he felt like it. I even borrowed it sometimes to record some songs of my own.

Brendon and I got along great. He was my best friend in the whole wide world. He knew me better than I knew myself and vice versa. I loved him more than anything in the world, although not in a romantic way. I loved the way he always managed to make me laugh when I felt down, the fact that he kept singing all the time and that he preferred my presence to anyone else’s. The fact that he rather stay at home with me than going out clubbing with others.

My brother, Lucian, is also the best. He and his wife Shauna keep on inviting me and Brendon over for dinner like everyday. I know that Shauna really want me and Brendon to get together since we are so close. Lucian is pretty overprotective but he trust Brendon with my life, so they both get along great as well. Lucian has tried to get me to record a record for a long time but I don’t want to sell my music just yet.

So thanks to my brother I know Pete Wentz since Fall Out Boy is signed to Island. You can say I’m pretty connected. These days I know all members of PATD, FOB, TAI, Cobra Starship and their life partners, whether they are current or permanent. I can actually tell you that Ashlee, Pete’s wife, is really nice and not a bimbo which some people seem to think. And Bronx is the cutest baby ever. I love spending time with the Wentz’s and shopping with Ashlee is definitely worthwhile.

My career was going great. I had landed a recurring role in a hip TV-show and several roles in upcoming films. I was on a roll and so far people loved me. I really love LA and my friends. Except for Gabe of course, who was slowly driving me insane. However, just a couple of days ago I realised that it was not hatred I felt towards him, but love. It scared the crap out of me. Let me tell you the story beginning a stormy night in March.
Sign up to rate and review this story