Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Fourth Drink Instinct

January 19, 2010.

by ruhruhrory 1 review

Ray's entry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-17 - Updated: 2009-08-17 - 230 words

0Unrated
January 19, 2010.

Hey...er...Zachary? I guess that's what Gerard's been calling you.

Anyway. Um... Gerard's in the hospital. I guess that's not anything new, but he usually wakes up after a day or two. He's still unconscious.
Frank left a couple weeks ago, and the night of, Gee just didn't take it well. Bob found him in the bathroom with a knife...and there was so much blood... It was horrible. I guess he had gotten into Mikey's pills too, because they were all gone, and our bus had been completely emptied of alcohol. There were a bunch of empty bottles around him. When Bob screamed at me to call 911 I ran in there, and I swear to god I thought he was dead. He was so pale, and lifeless. I didn't think it was possible for someone to lose that much blood and still be alive. Mikey's basically having a meltdown. He's so afraid that Gerard's not going to wake up. He wont barely eat or drink and he hasn't been out of his bunk since it happened.

Well...the reason I'm writing this in here is because I know he'll wake up. I know he will, he has to. I can't imagine life without Gee. And I know that he'll keep writing in here.

I want him to see just how much pain he causes us.

xox Ray.
Sign up to rate and review this story