Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > P.D.E.

P.D.E.

by petewentzlover69 0 reviews

(Same story just forgot Ezra starts with an E.)Pasha, Darcie, and Ezra. What trouble can these three cause at a concert?? MAJOR HAVOC!! (Yea its been a while and I never finish stories I get it. I ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-08-16 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 259 words

0Unrated
It's Friday. The usual day for major havoc reaking for my 3 favorite girls. Pasha, the usually silent, shy, caring girl has to be free someday. That day is Friday. Darcie, the dark one. She always has a reason for trouble. It seems to follow her everywhere she goes. And Ezra, the usually sweet, caring, abnormally beautiful girl who... well... tends to have a wild side when she's not with her family. How did Pasha get dragged into this constant trouble? Easy... it's Pasha, she lives for difference and unexpectedness.

What's so special about Friday you may ask? All the good parties and concerts are on Friday. But on this Friday there was a concert indeed... and an after-party. Major trouble will ensue with these 3 very different, very similar girls.

Which concert is this you may ask? The very anticipated Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Hey Monday, Metro Station, and Cobra Starship concert at the Memorial Auditorium in Sacramento, California. It's Gabe Saporta, we all know how he can be. For those that don't, welcome to the world of the unknown. This is just the introduction, prepare for the real story. To prepare: fasten your seat belts, take a few deep breaths, hold on to your seats, sit back, and try not to scream in terror as these 3 girls embark on a night they'll never forget... or maybe they will!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, it's supposed to be this short. It's an introduction for Pete's Sake! R&R and let me know if you like where I'm going and should continue.

Always
Sign up to rate and review this story