Categories > Original > Drama > Story based upon.. Scars - Papa Roach

I Sew Myself Shut.

by MyChemicalFangirl 1 review

To add to the shit.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-08-25 - Updated: 2009-08-25 - 715 words - Complete

0Unrated
I Sew Myself Shut.
I got in from walking from the bus stop. And I put my mp3 into my bag, then went to get my good 'ol laptop from the table near the door, and putting my messanger bag down next to it. I took my laptop to the corner of the living room and sat cross-legged on the sofa. Laura came down from her room and started haveing a go at me for something, I wasn't quite listening. All I heard was something to do with not tidying the blanket on the mattress I sleep on, on her floor. Then something about it being my fault she fell over the blanket and I didn't really listen to be honest. I had tidied the mattress that morning, actually. And also she could of easily walked over it.

"What's for food mum?" Laura said in one of her stuck up tones.

"Burger and chips." She replied.

"EEWWW! I'm not eating that." Laura said. I don't see what she was on about, I mean, she's eaten it God knows how many times before. Then I remembered that my dad wasn't home yet, so it was Laura's aim to annoy and be as horrible as possible to me and mum.

"Then don't." My mother said, she sounded tired. I waited for my laptop to load up as I heard Laura scream and stamp her feet like a two year old.

"Laura? Give mum a break." I said, sighing.

"WHY SHOULD I? YOUR NOT MY FUCKING MOTHER." She snarled at me, then hit me across the face. It really hurt, but I didn't really care.

"You wait 'till dad's home." I muttered, knowing he wouldn't dare say anything to his little princess daughter Laura. She ate the food anyway. I had quorn burgers as I'm veggy. I didn't finish them all 'cause to be honest, I don't really like eating.

"Thanks mum." I said, as I brought my plate out the kitchen. Laura threw the plate into the sink and said nothing to my mum, before stamping upstairs in a strop to go onto the computer. I walked back to my spot in the corner and signed into msn.

Josh ere. Katie I love you my babe inir. (L): Hello.
Crystal! If this is what you want, then fire at will..(8): Uh.. Hi?
I wondored why he was talking to me, he was this twat who used to bully me pretty badly. But he'de been quiet for a while.
Josh ere. Katie I love you my babe inir. (L): no need 4 da fuckin cheek waz ther? all i did waz sai hi lyk
Crystal! If this is what you want, then fire at will..(8): Sorry? :/
Josh ere. Katie I love you my babe inir. (L): ew shud be lyk cant wait 4 da bus tomoz. ill show ew whos sorry lyk
Josh ere. Katie I love you my babe inir. (L) has signed out

I was a bit worried about what he would do to me on the bus. But at the same time, I didn't really give a fuck. He could kill me for all I cared. I looked to see who was online, as I scrolled down I saw Abbi.

Crystal! If this is what you want, then fire at will..(8): Heeeya Abie! (:
Abi-bam! Who cares? (U): Hey Crystal.
Crystal! If this is what you want, then fire at will..(8): How're you? x
Abi-bam! Who cares? (U): Not good. You?
Crystal! If this is what you want, then fire at will..(8): I'm okay, what's wrong? x

I listened to her whine about her life, and cared. I hate it when people are down, I think I read it was called being sympathetic, and what I do is be empathetic. I sighed and gave her the best advice I could, ignoring my parents arguing as my dad got in. I wanted somewhere to go, but my brother was asleep in his room, and my sister was in hers. I plugged in my earphones and looked in my Media Player, playing The Used on top volume. I sighed and talked to everyone else on msn, most of them seeming to have a problem, and gave them all the best help I could. This is just my life, I suppose.
Sign up to rate and review this story