Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Separated

Gin says: I Hate Boys

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

“Do you know what Pete did last night?” Joe laughed as he picked up one of the pancakes and put it on his plate.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-27 - 1969 words

0Unrated
"I hate boys!" She cried.
"Why?!" I asked.
"They get you pregnant!" She bawled.
"What?!"
"YES!"
I don't think I wanted to believe her words but something told me she shouldn't be ignored. She placed the test next to me and my eyes got huge. I’m thinking one problem at a time. This is all fucked!
"How far along do you think you are?" I asked.
"It can't be far...because I got my period the middle of august...and then Joe was mad at Patrick for not coming to the party- its gotta be about 2 weeks." Gin confessed.
"Maybe its a false positive."
"Pray! Please."
I said a little prayer on her behalf but I had this creeping suspicion god wasn’t listening to me anymore.
**
It was the next week that Patrick pissed Pete off a little. Pete was tired of hearing about his said problems and about this fucking senseless wedding he kept going on about. To Patrick everyone was against him. Everyone who told him Elisa was a mistake and his wife and kids were where he should be was the enemy. As the food was being cooked Pete walked into the kitchen ready to pull his hair out. He walked to get Patrick his drink which lead him to have an escape from the living room where his ‘best friend’ was going on and on about things that made Pete just want to go something and lunge at him and choke him on the love seat. He walked by Ashlee who was stirring the tomato cream sauce angrily mumbling to herself about how Patrick was an asshole and Pete was an douche for letting him speak about me in that way. She had stormed out the living room in a huff after nearly attacking Patrick for the 3rd time. Patrick had forgotten where Ashlee’s loyalties were and they definitely weren’t with Elisa. As he reached in the cabinet for the cinnamon the key ingredient for the beverage he was making Patrick his hand picked another bottle and when he saw it his eyes suddenly grew. He had an idea. He had an idea and Patrick would never know the difference. He opened the small container that held only a few pill and these two currently in his hand had Patrick's name written all over them. Izzy looked up at her dad with accusing hazel eyes and Pete sent her into the living room. She didn't need to know how many laws he was breaking. All that mattered was that Peter was going to try something he's been sub consciously planning for 8 years.
Pete crushed the Zoloft into little pieces then he took the heavier of the kitchen knives and broke it down again. Then professionally he got it into a fine powder, and dropped it into Patrick's banana milk shake along with the final sprinkle of cinnamon, that'll shut him the fuck up about his stupid wedding, with stupid Elisa for a few stupid hours, maybe he'll talk about his 2 sets of twins or something.
Pete picked up the milk shake and shot his wife his on 3 look which made her do a double take and wonder what her husband had up his hoodie sleeve.
****

He didn't know why but that night after he left Pete’s he had this awful sence of dread weighing heavily on his heart. He didn't know why but after the 6th call from Elisa and the third argument over when he would be home and why he wasn’t there now, he just knew that suddenly this wedding to this woman was making him feel like he was in the middle of the ocean with no life jacket doggie paddling away trying to stay above water.
the problem was he felt a cramp coming. He felt the cramp coming, and he knew he was going to go under. He always passed my house as he drove to his condo with Elisa from Pete’s and he made a last second rash stupid decision that somehow gave him the most peace of mind he'd felt since the day he walked out of Joes wedding leaving his whole world in a great big mess.
He knew Elisa would hang him by the toe nails in the morning and strangely he could care less. He hit the number 3 on his visor garage remote and the gates opened. He parked in the garage in the spot always reserved for him and he walked into the house. He took the stairs 2 at a time and smiled when he got to Sofia's room.
He had hurt her most In all of this and his heart hurt to think of the pain he'd caused his little lady when all she had ever given him since that first day she heard his voice in the hospital was unconditional love. He opened that door expecting to see all his kids crowded in the bed like they always do but instead saw it empty. He pouted slightly and walked on to the next room finding his children in none of the rooms that belonged to them.
A sense of panic and pain washed over him as the thought that maybe i had left with his kids to Chicago like i threatened so many times, suddenly set in. His chest hurt in the worst of ways and he began to feel a panic attack coming on. He walked to the last bedroom where they could be and he sighed in relief when he saw the 5 most important things to him all laying on the bed together. He smiled slightly at the sight. How his kids all crowded around her and held different sides. It was the best sight in the world to him.
He knew the draw of the woman on the bed. She was like the sun in their universe. All you wanted to do was be close enough to feel the warmth wash over you. He shivered thinking about that and he took off his shoes, hat and pants, and slowly walked over to the right side of the bed and wiggled in between Sofia and Rome. He gave them both kisses and then he saw Gia stir. Her little head popped up from her mom's lap and she looked directly at him.
She smiled her sweet little smile and crawled over Zoë to lie on his chest.
"Hi daddy." She said as she ran her little fingers over the scruff on his face and lay her head down and sighed dramatically.
He giggled slightly and she had fallen right back asleep on his chest. He played with her hair with one hand and Sofia’s with the other and then 2 blue grey eyes were looking at him curiously. He looked to them and smiled sweetly. Zoë smiled back and he motioned for her to come over. She crawled between his legs and laid there with her head on his thighs. She was always a weird sleeper that one.
"I missed you daddy I'm glad you’re here." She said as she snuggled a little more and closed her little eyes.
"I missed you too Sugar Bear." Patrick sighed in content.
He was right where he needed to be and all was right in his world.
~
I woke up the next morning wanting a blanket because I was freezing my ass off. This was unusual. I usually have 7.4 kids and 3 dogs all sleeping in my bed so there was no need for blankets in my home. I had body heat and that was the best kind.
Usually.
This threw me off completely.
I got up groggily and I heard little snores.
Hmm if they were here then why not keeping me warm?
I looked over and there was a bigger body below all the little bodies. I would recognize that snore half deaf in a room of hundreds.
I wanted to hit him with a- something, but looking over at all the kids and him made the ice around my heart melt and chip a bit. Instead of attacking I opted to pick up the overpriced camera and snapped a few shots of them lying like that with his kids on over and all around. I then got up hopped over Mozart, Optimus Prime, and bumblebee and walked to the bathroom, did my business and went to make my babies breakfast.
I walked into the kitchen and was shocked to see 2 men sitting in it. I turned and did a double take making sure I was still in my house. When I saw the ticks recording the growth of my kids on the door frame of the kitchen and I knew I was but then I wondered what the HELL these people were doing here so early.
“You do know you live next door and you live down the street right? Is there some sort of fall out boy meeting going on that I dont know about because fucking damn all these people in my house!” I asked Pete and Joe as I made my way over to the island where they sat taking the Starbucks coffee out of Pete’s hand and taking a sip.
They both just shrugged and Pete spoke up.
“You have better food. And besides Tink had some practice for ballet she had to go to with SloTroh."
"Ash and Gin took them and we came to get food but you weren’t up so we decided to wait here for you to do so.” Joe stated.
I nodded and rolled my eyes as I set to work on making these crazy men some pancakes. After the first batch was done I moved them over in the direction of the men and Joe began to talk.
“Do you know what Pete did last night?” Joe laughed as he picked up one of the pancakes and put it on his plate.
“I don’t like any sentence that starts like that but tell me, what did Pete do?” I said as I cracked a few eggs and began beating them in a bowl.
“Pete didn’t do anything Pete pleads not guilty to these charges!” Pete said as he took a fork and attempted to steal a piece of pancake from Joe’s plate. Joe made a stabbing motion with his fork and pulled his plate away. Pete pouted and Joe began to talk with a mouthful of pancake.
“Pete drugged your ex husband last night!” Joe said excitedly.
“Joe…Gross… swallow before you talk.” I stated through a sigh.
“THAT’S WHAT HE SAID!” Pete chimed in, to which I rolled my eyes and continued speaking.
“What does he mean by 'you drugged Patrick'?” I asked.
Pete simply just gave me his on 3 look and his infamous smirk.
“SO he came into my house going on and on about how you sucked because you were mad he was getting MARRIED. And how Elisa was nagging him about setting a date and Ashlee got mad at me because he was there at all and so I just wanted him to chill the fuck out and stop talking to me about that because I don’t want to hear it! So I crushed a Zoloft or two and put it in his milk shake and it worked. He finished his drink and then he started talking about the fact that Gia wants him to buy her a pink dress for her birthday and Zoë wants to match but in blue. It was the greatest thing it’s as if the Zoloft made him talk about the things that actually mattered you know?"
I stopped stirring the eggs and just stared as Pete looked at me with a
sparkle in his eye.
Sign up to rate and review this story