Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Fate

Sorry

by danceislife 2 reviews

Check it out!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 255 words

0Unrated
I'll delete this later, but I figured I needed to update as to what the hell is going on:

I've been working everyday, 8-12 hours a day for the past 5 days and will be for another 3. Sorry to say that I wont even be able to THINK about writing until after those 3 days. I'm too worn out, disgruntled, bitchy, angry and generally not happy right now and I don't want it to show in my writing. I'm really upset that all I'm doing is working, and working my ass off at that, and I don't have any time to do the things I love. School is starting soon (I go to school in MI. No school before labor day) and then I really wont have time.

That being said, I love you all and I will update as soon as this week of hell is over.

ALSO! I made those "auditions" for one-shots for those that have been here for 3+ years a while ago and fully intend for those to come out on my anni.

Thanks to everyone :)

xoxo,
Kade

TEASER: I've already planned out the first half of the sequel. I'm pretty amused by it. Fair warning now: It's HIGHLY sexual. and dirty. Funny, but VERY sexual. The prequel (this) only has light sexual content. No sexy time (I think?).

Here's the first line of the sequel:
"Do you know how long it's been since I've had an orgasm?" (I'm not telling you who says it. That's no fun ;) )

Sorry if it offends anyone :/
Sign up to rate and review this story